Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

does anyone know where I could find advice on a diamond dude exploit deck? [not DDT]

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

I Hate Snatch Steal

I Hate Snatch Steal

Elite Member

• Elite Members
  • 2,197 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:27 PM

By that I mean a deck that tries to use diamond dude to 'activate' stuff like final inzektion or megaton magical cannon. Upon remembering such a deck I made in the world championship games, I want to know about it just for the lols.

I'm not afraid to have an unpopular opinion in debates. I just hope I can turn any posts about such an opinion into teaching moments for someone reading them.

Feel free to print out and use cards that I've made against your friends, and if you do, tell me how it went! Just don't claim that you made them.

Also, if you duel with your cards and have stories to share, then this thread is for you: http://forum.yugiohc...sharing-thread/

My fanfiction.net profile:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1525039/

Funny conversations and funny posts

how katio vs mizael should have ended

So, if Yuma forgives Vector for betrayal and evil intentions WAY more often then he should, then why isnn't he doing the same thing with Don 1000? /sarcasm

Dog King

Dog King

I took a pill in Ibiza To show Avicii I was cool And when I fina

• Advanced Members
  • 1,789 posts
    Last Visit May 20 2016 08:16 AM
  • Alias:Dog King

Isnt DDT the same as this?

4ou0x.jpgkZdEb.gif

So what we get drunk
So what we smoke weed
We're just having fun
We don't care who sees

Azuh

Azuh

You're unsustainable

• Legendary Members
  • 12,823 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:09 AM
Its literally DDT. The problem is with running cards like Final Inzektion is because they become dead draws, this is why DDT doesn't use these types of cards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users