The ultimate gaming club!

[spoiler=Rules]All YCM rules apply.
No trolling or spamming.
Respect others.

What the leader says goes.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Application]Consoles and Handhelds You Own:
Favorite Video Games:

Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional):[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Members][spoiler=Leader][spoiler=Glitch]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: PS3, PC, Wii, DS Lite, Gamecube, Nintendo 64, Gameboy Advance
Favorite Video Games: Far Cry 3, The Last of Us, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Super Mario 64, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Members][spoiler=The Duck Riddler]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: DS, 3DS, GBA, WII U, Computer (occasionally)
Favorite Video Games: Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, Yume Nikki, Earthbound.[/spoiler][spoiler=TechGenusMaster]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: 3DS, PSP, 360, PS3, Wii, Wii U
Favorite Video Games: Monster Hunter Series, Metroid Series, and mebbe Minecraft
Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): LIGHTNIN-EN097 (PS3) PSP is down for a bit due to weird circumstances. I'll put 3DS friend code here if anyone wants it.[/spoiler][spoiler=jAZ?/??/ NO!!]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: 3DS, PSP, PS3, ((the only three that matter am i right))
Favorite Video Games: Legend of Mana, kingdom hearts, metal gear solid
Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): ill get them LATER[/spoiler][spoiler=Thar]Consoles You Own: PS3, Wii
Favorite Video Games: Crash Bandicoot 2, Super Mario 64, Twilight Princess, Rayman 3, Dynasty Warriors 5
Online ID: PSN: CrimsonThar[/spoiler][spoiler=Desu Finale]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: XBOX360, PS2, PSP, and PS Vita
Favorite Video Games: Mana Khemia and Gotcha Force
Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): DesperadoNull (PSN, Steam, and probably a few computer games) and other things for MMOs and such.[/spoiler][spoiler=Daemon]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: 360, PS3, PS1, Xbox, DS, 3DS
Favorite Video Games: Pokemon.
Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): Stream: DeathlyFiend

XBL: DeathlyFIend[/spoiler][spoiler=.:Blu:.]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: [Active Play] PS3, PS4, PS Vita, 3DS, Wii U; [Ignored] Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, GBA, PS
Favorite Video Games: Skyrim, The Last of Us, Pokemon, Zelda
Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): Only when personally requested[/spoiler][spoiler=Doctor Doom]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: 3ds, Playstation 3, DS, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube
Favorite Video Games: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Golden Sun, Tales of Symphonia
Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): AceGenesis- (Ps3)[/spoiler][spoiler=Mitcher the Idol Kidnapper]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: DS, PSP, PS3, PSV
Favorite Video GamesPersona 3 Portable, Melty Blood: Actress Again: Current Code,
Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): the_danna45(PSN), IntenseBate(Steam, not that I use it)[/spoiler][spoiler=Benio Yonomori]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: Most used: PS3, 3DS - Sometimes used: Wii U, Wii, GBA - Ignored: DS Lite, NES
I might as well mention I used to have a Playstation but I don't know where it is and don't care because I can use my PS3.
Favorite Video Games: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Assassin's Creed, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception[/spoiler][spoiler=tommers2008]Consoles and Handhelds: ps1, ps2, Xbox360, Ds, 
Favorite games: Gears of war series, bioshock, fifa 14, metal gear series, pokemon series, twisted metal[/spoiler][spoiler=xDPxWizard]
Consoles and Handhelds You Own: *ahem*
XBOX 360
Dreamcast
N64
Wii/WiiU
PS1/2/3/4
3DSxl
Gameboy Colour
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Light (Japan Exclusive.)
NES
SNES
PSPGo

Favorite Video Games:
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Y
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Batman: Arkham City/Origins
Payday2

Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional):
Do not send FR's to any of these.
XBLA: No1LilDevil 
PSN: xDPxWizard (Very Recent)
Miiverse: SeahatPeahat/Klane
Minecraft: Klane[/spoiler][spoiler=Mami Tomoe]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: Wii U, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Ones I know I'm not gonna use anymore: NES, Ones I know/am pretty sure are broken but still have most of them around: GBA SP, SNES, PS1, DS Lite
Favorite Video Games: Pokemon Series, Smash Bros Series, Spyro the Dragon(well, I dun liek the Rynocs as much as the Gnorcs, but for Crash,), Crash Bandicoot(I guess the first Trilogy as a whole, I know I overall like 2 & 3 more than the first, at least)[/spoiler][spoiler=Tormented]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: *gimme a moment* Xbox 360, Gaming PC, 3DS, NDS, PSP, PS1, PS2, XBOX ORIGINAL, GAMECUBE, WII. (CURRENTLY OWNED) I have owned: NES, SNES, N64, MEGA DRIVE, PS3, PSVITA, DREAMCAST, DOS (probably others but I'm s*** at remembering) 
Favorite Video Games: Dynasty Warriors Series, Smite, Counter-Strike Global Offensive, Tales series isn't too bad either.
Online IDs:

XBL: Im Quite Wet
Steam: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/katowned[/spoiler][spoiler=Agro]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: NES, N64, Wii, WiiU GBA, GBASP, DS, DSlite, 3DS, PS2, PS3, iPhone, Mac 8D
Favorite Video Games: Star Wars Battlefront 2, Fire Emblem Awakening, Super Smash Bros Melee
Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): PSN "Scorn9"; Steam "AggroDrago" (or maybe "AgroDrago" idr, I don't use steam much)[/spoiler][spoiler=Armadilloz]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: PS2, Wii, WiiU,XBox 360, DS, 3DS, SP.
Favorite Video Games: Gotcha Force, Crash Team Racing, Megabyte Punch, Megaman X collection, among a few other things.

Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): Steam name J-Der. 3DS name is whatever I have it set to.[/spoiler][spoiler=Syo Kurusu]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: Xbox360, 3DS

Favorite Video Games: Osu! Rhythm Game, Hearthstone

Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): HomicidalYoukai [XBL, Osu!] Aitsu #1650 [Hearthstone][/spoiler][spoiler=StealthyTyranitar]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: 360, PS3, 4, DS Lite

Favorite Video Games: Infamous (Especially second son), Fallout: New Vegas

Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): XBL: Bawssisi[/spoiler][spoiler=DeMarx]Consoles I own: Playstation 3. Playstation 2 (In working order). Playstation 1 (In working order, surprisingly). PSP (in non-working order). Wii (Ignored). Playstation Vita (Ignored). Xbox (Ignored). Gameboy Advance (still works).

Favorite Video Games:
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma
-Skullgirls Encore
-Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
-Final Fantasy X ~HD Remastered
-Final Fantasy XIII-2
-Injustice: Gods Among Us
-Tekken Tag Tournament 2/Tekken Revolution
-Marvel vs. Capcom 2
-Dark Souls
-and plenty more...

PSN ID: SikeOpath[/spoiler][spoiler=IncredibleDogbert]Consoles and Handhelds You Own: XBOX 360, WiiU, Sega Master System II, Sega Megadrive, Sega CD, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Gameboy Colour, Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP (NES skin limited edition), Sony PS2, Sony PS1, Sony PSPgo and last but not least... Sega 32X (Knuckles Chaotix, don't ask)

Favorite Video Games:
Pokemon Black Version 2
Mother 3
Pokemon Fire Red
Legend of Zelda: A link to the past.

Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): I never use my XBOX nowadays. What with my TV DYING ON ME.[/spoiler][spoiler=Empoledom]Consoles/Handhelds: a PS3, a PS2, [b]2DS[/b] (and a regular DS), Wii and a Nintendo 64.

Favourite Games:
- Any (main series) pokemon game
- Most Mario platformers - especially [b]Galaxy and Galaxy 2[/b] (so good!)
- Mario Kart 7
- Professor Layton games
-Smash Bros. series
- Donkey Kong games
- Call of Duty games (mainly the ones with zombies)
- Assassin's Creed games.
- Plants vs Zombies

Online ID: i_2_gd_4_u for PS3, dom for 2ds (ill add a friend code into my signature)[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Favorite Video Games]Submitted by the members:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed series
Bioshock series
Crash Bandicoot 2
Dynasty Wars 5
Earthbound
Far Cry 3

FIFA 14
Fire Emblem: Awakening

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Golden Sun
Gotcha Force
Grand Theft Auto V
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Kingdom Hearts series
Legend of Mana
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda series
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Mana Khemia
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Melty Blood: Actress Again: Current Code
Metal Gear Solid series
Metroid series
Minecraft
Monster Hunter series
Persona 3
Pokemon series
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Rayman 3
Skyrim
Super Mario 64
Tales of Symphonia
The Last of Us

Twisted Metal
Uncharted series
Yume Nikki[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Banners and Logos]
GamingCentralLogo2.png
Made By: .:Blu:.
GamingCentralLogo.png
Made By: .:Blu:.
7jfdhj7.png
Made By: LC/Lost Child whatever he's called now lmfao[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Warn/Ban List]For those who do not follow the rules. If you break the rules, the leader may warn or ban you if they see fit. If you are warned, you may not post in this club for the 24 hours after being warned. If you get two warnings, the third would be an immediate ban.[spoiler=People warned once...]None.[/spoiler][spoiler=People warned twice...]None.[/spoiler][spoiler=Banned.]None.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Gaming Central V1 and V2]Original:http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/254319-gaming-central/
Remake: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/281813-gaming-central-update-v20/[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Free PC Games From Origin - On The House"]Origin is providing free PC games with their new On The House program. Check the site often because they claim that specials can appear and reappear at any time.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/on-the-house[/spoiler]

Enjoy!

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: TechGenusMaster
Consoles and Handhelds You Own: 3DS, PSP, 360, PS3, Wii, Wii U
Favorite Video Games: Monster Hunter Series, Metroid Series, and mebbe Minecraft
Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): LIGHTNIN-EN097 (PS3) PSP is down for a bit due to weird circumstances. I'll put 3DS friend code here if anyone wants it.

EDIT

Zelda games and Sonic games also place pretty dang high on the list. Top 4.

I can't believe you thought you could get rid of me like this, jacob. I return, when this club returns. forever, and always.

American Horror Story: g̴̶̝͈̣̫͙͎͈̤̭̐́ͭ͋ͫ́̕å̸̷̋͋ͨͨ̾̂͋͋ͨ̋͛̍͑ͭ̋̌ͥ̚͏͚̯̹̼̠͎̺͔̝͇̲̣̤͙̖̫̻͠m̸̢̛̺̱͈̪̭̺͖̾ͨ̐ͮ́͛̐͆̓ͭ̓ͭ͒̋͂͒̄́̚͘i̾̓̉͆͑̓̓̌ͬ̋͛ͣ̿̈̇͡͏̬͉̝̩͍̗̣̮̻͔͎̼̯̮̩̠͉̗̕͡n̛̲͕͖̜̗̼̳͚̊̔̏ͮͮͨͫ͛ͬ͂̀̊̕͞g̡̠̦̗̠̝͓̫̣̺̼͚̣͓̜̠̬͚̙̠͑̿͂̿ͧ̅͟͜ ̸̧̡̛͎̤̟̦ͭͧ̌͌͜c̶̜̭̣̦̘̤̒̉͌ͪ̋̄̾̓͂ͣ̆ͫ̀̚͡e̴̢̦̣̺͔̓̋͋ͦͬ͝n̷̡̨̡̤̳̲͙̠̹̼̣̟͆͋̍ͭ̃̔ͫ̄̒̆̌͌ͭ̆ͧ͜ͅt̖̯͖͋ͪͭ̂͐ͫ̅̂ͮ͋̇ͫ̚͟͢r̵̨͇̰̼̬̋̎̉̽͋̐̄̒͗ͬ̌ͨͪ́͐̓̅̃̊a̴̧̧͚̪̥͓͇̭̝̫̰̗̙̮̜̪̰͎̳̫̋ͥ̔l̾̾ͤ̊ͣ̂͗ͯ̂̏ͥͯͩ̉ͯ̈ͯ̿͡͏̦̟̭̪̥͚͍̦̳͙̼̪̼̀͟͡ͅ 

Username: jAZ?/??/ NO!!

Consoles and Handhelds You Own: 3DS, PSP, PS3, ((the only three that matter am i right))
Favorite Video Games: Legend of Mana, kingdom hearts, metal gear solid
Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): ill get them LATER

Well, f*ck my uncle and call me your cousin. This club's back!

Username: Thar
Consoles You Own: PS3, Wii
Favorite Video Games: Crash Bandicoot 2, Super Mario 64, Twilight Princess, Rayman 3, Dynasty Warriors 5
Online ID: PSN: CrimsonThar

And to think I was considering editing my sig to actually be up to date.

Username: Desu Finale
Consoles and Handhelds You Own: XBOX360, PS2, PSP, and PS Vita
Favorite Video Games: Mana Khemia and Gotcha Force
Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): DesperadoNull (PSN, Steam, and probably a few computer games) and other things for MMOs and such.

Been better, been worse. Life's been pretty chill lately, with the exception of a new puppy.

Regarding gaming, I bought Final Fantasy 5, 6, and 7 using a gift card I got for Christmas. I've stopped playing 5 and 6 because of a boss I can't get past (both of them in the water, coincidentally), and 7 I've just been too lazy to continue despite having no trouble with it so far.

My most recently played game is Dmc: Devil May Cry, which I think is awesome despite everyone comparing the new Dante with the other one.

Username: .:Blu:.
Consoles and Handhelds You Own: [Active Play] PS3, PS4, PS Vita, 3DS, Wii U; [Ignored] Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, GBA, PS
Favorite Video Games: Skyrim, The Last of Us, Pokemon, Zelda
Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): Only when personally requested

Username: .:Blu:.
Consoles and Handhelds You Own: [Active Play] PS3, PS4, PS Vita, 3DS, Wii U; [Ignored] Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, GBA, PS
Favorite Video Games: Skyrim, The Last of Us, Pokemon, Zelda
Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): Only when personally requested

You have a Vita and never added me as a friend? How rude.

Somehow I have managed to waste enough money to buy like 50 games in the past 3 years.
Accepted.

I can probably beat that. Except I'm a smarter consumer said the guy who bought a Vita.

Games are too expensive lmao i just buy them on steam during seasonal sales B)

Hell yeah.

but i've been playing starbound and that's pretty great cause my cheese loving persona got it for me

<3

and ive been gross we dont talk about me

But if you're gross then I'm also gross and I know you aren't gross.

Archived