Gaming Central (Version 3)

Glitch

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm talking about (in my head) how many suckers here BUY GAMES.....hehe.....who needs to BUY them....heheheh....

Who needs to buy them when you can have THIS?

July-PS-Plus-Free-Games-Poster.jpeg

^ I'm depressed that none of these games are free anymore. Just Cause 2 was a f*cking fun game.

Thief, hmm...? Ehh, I'll just pirate ignore it. I've managed to get through XIII and played a bit of XIII-2. I don't think I'll play Lightning Returns >.>

Thar, dude, I got 3 years of that left (bought during Black Friday deals and I would've gotten a fourth year if they hadn't canceled my order). I don't know how to hold all those games. Just. too. damn. much!

Doom, which one haven't you heard of?

I'm talking about (in my head) how many suckers here BUY GAMES.....hehe.....who needs to BUY them....heheheh....

Get out.

Oh my god, Glitch? How long have you been 12??? And is it curable???

We did all we could. The most we can do now is wait a year.

So, any notable games coming out in Feb?

Shadowrun: Dragonfall is the new campaign for Shadowrun Returns and I'm super hyped.

I usually buy most of my games; especially when I feel it's a game worth supporting.

Amen.

Shadowrun... Never played it, dude D:

tumblr_lkc2ajzTZd1qhxr17o1_400.gif

Thief seems boring as hell to me :/

Yeah bUT HES HOT SO WHY NOT??? 

Wow is the game THAT good?

NO ITS AWFUL DONT YOU DARE BUY IT I WOULD NEVER WASTE 100$ AND CONTINUE TO WASTE MONEY ON THIS SHITTY ASS MMO AND ITS NERD INFESTED KNOW-IT-ALL fa**** COMMUNITY

Unsure-Larry-David.gif

Honestly, I don't think it differentiates itself enough from other MMOs.

EXACTLY

Archived