Your Final Chance card "Final Chance".

Panop

gsvO3W1.jpg

Effect:

When your opponent declares an attack that would make your Life Point 0: Pay Life Points so that you only have 100 left:You take no damage for the rest of this turn. During your next draw phase after you have activated this, if this card is in your Graveyard, instead of conducting your normal draw: You can banish this card from your Graveyard;Banish all cards in your hand and all cards you controls, also, your opponent draw cards equal to the number of cards you banished, then add 2 cards from your deck to your hand,and if you do, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap cards for the rest of this turn. During the end phase of the turn you activated this effect, take 500 damage for each card your opponent currently controls.

My idea:

This card might be useful when your opponent have just have a few advantages over you. This card basically force you to finish the game the turn you activated it's effect. So what do you think about this card? Give me some of your opinions.

Pros:

You can add card that can turn the game such as Rekindling, Miracle Fusion, or something that instantly summon a powerful monster.

Your opponent cannot activate backrows after you activated this effect.

You can get a chance to win.

Cons:

You will most likely have 100 life points the time you activated this card. So therefore you can't pay cost for JD or cards that does not halves your life for cost.

Even though your opponent cannot activate spell/trap card after you activate this card effect. They can activate it in response to this card effect activation. If your opponent activate something like Threatening Roar or Waboku. Then you're most likely skill, unless your wining formula is not attacking.

I really like the image but the name doesn't necessarily fit in... the effect is way too complicated and confusing to even understand what exactly is going on, it's like it's begging to be abused somehow and that's always a bad road for any card... I think you should work more on it make it less mandatory to take over a game and more of a backup plan or something.. Also this card's image looks like the effect of "then add 2 cards from your Deck to your Hand" and that is freaking awesome! - 5/10

Archived