Jinchuuriki (Naruto Tailed Beasts) 20 CARDS [spoderman]

spoderman

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This contains spoilers from the anime/manga. If you haven't been up to date with Shippuden, do NOT open that spoiler box.

[spoiler=SPOILERS!!!!]

[spoiler=one tails]

QjCXVJM.jpg

Gaara of the One-Tail

Warrior/Effect/LVL1/WIND/Atk 1000/ Def 1200

Cannot be Special Summoned. During your next Standby Phase after this card was Normal Summoned, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 1 "-Tail" monster from your Extra Deck. This card cannot be destroyed by Battle while in Defense Position.

3eYiYIA.jpg

One-Tail Raccoon

Beast/Effect/Fusion/WIND/Lvl1/Atk 1200/Def 2000

Can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a "-Tail" monster, and cannot be Summoned by other ways. This Defense Position card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card can attack your opponent directly. If this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, you can destroy 1 S/T card on the field.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=two tails]

AFW5rWt.jpg

Yugito of the Two-Tails

Warrior/Effect/L2/LIGHT/atk1300/def800

Cannot be Special Summoned. During your next Standby Phase after this card was Summoned, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 2"-Tail" monster from your Extra Deck. This card can attack twice during each of your Battle Phases.

f5wIKzp.jpg

Two-Tails Cat

Beast/Fusion/Effect/L2/LIGHT/atk2000/ def 1000

Can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a "-Tail" monster and cannot be Summoned by other ways. This card can attack twice during each of your Battle Phases. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=three tails]

UTP1zOB.jpg

Yagura of the Three-Tails

Warrior/WATER/Lv2/Effect/atk1000/def1800

Cannot be Special Summoned. During your next Standby Phase after this card was Summoned, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 3 "-Tail" monster from your Extra Deck.Once per turn, if this card is attacked, you can switch this card to Defense Position: discard 1 card, negate the attack, and if you did, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the attacking monster's ATK.

AhLP8oy.jpg

Three-Tails Turtle

Beast/Fusion/Effect/Lv3/WATER/atk1800/def3000

Must be Special Summoned by the effect of a "-Tail" monster and cannot be Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, you can negate a face-up monster's attack and deal damage to its owner equal to its ATK. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=four tails]

qteQ3FG.jpg

Roushi of the Four-Tails

Warrior/EARTH/Effect/Lv4/ATK1800/DEF1600

Cannot be Special Summoned. During your next Standby Phase after this card was Summoned, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 4 "-Tail" monster from your Extra Deck. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if this card is targeted by a card effect, destroy 1 S/T card on the field.

bplkArs.jpg
Four-Tails Monkey
Beast/Fusion/Effect/EARTH/atk2200/Def1800
Must be Special Summoned by the effect of a "-Tail" monster and cannot be Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, you can destroy one face-up monster your opponent controls.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=five tails]

cgISgFS.jpg

Han of the Five-Tails

Warrior/EARTH/Lv5/Effect/atk2300/def1900

Cannot be Special Summoned. During your next Standby Phase after this card was Summoned, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 5 "-Tail"" monster from your Extra Deck. Once per turn, you can destroy one Set card on the field. This card cannot attack during the turn you activate this effect.

2s2f71I.jpg

Five-Tails Goat

Beast/Fusion/Effect/EARTH/Lv5/atk2500/Def2000

Must be Special Summoned by the effect of a "-Tail" monster and cannot be Summoned by other ways. When this card is Summoned, destroy all Set cards on the field.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=six tails]

I8DgsZr.jpg

Utakata of the Six-Tails

Warrior/Effect/WATER/Lv6/atk1000/def3000

Cannot be Special Summoned. During your next Standby Phase after this card was Summoned, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 6 "-Tail" monster from your Extra Deck. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

BTy0rgC.jpg

Six-Tails Slug

Beast/Fusion/Effect/WATER/Lv6/Atk 2500/Def 1900

Must be Special Summoned by the effect of a "-Tail" monster and cannot be Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card on the field. Traps cannot be activated in response to this card's effect.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=seven tails]

jDdoXlF.jpg

Fuu of the Seven-Tails

Warrior/Effect/WATER/Lv7/atk2500/def2000

Cannot Special Summoned. During your next Standby Phase after this card was Summoned, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 7 "-Tail" monster from your Extra Deck. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects.

I2DWrJq.jpg

Seven-Tails Beetle

Beast/Fusion/Effect/Lv7/WATER/Atk2800/Def2200

Must be Special Summoned by the effect of a "-Tail" monster, and cannot be Summoned by other ways. Cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=eight tails]

o7A7qej.jpg

Killer B of the Eight-Tails

Warrior/LIGHT/Effect/Lv8/Atk 2900/DEF 2500

Cannot be Special Summoned. During your next Standby Phase after this card was Summoned, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 8 "-Tail" monster from your Extra Deck. Once per turn, this card is unaffected by other card effects.

eSHlKzc.jpg

Eight-Tails Octopus

Beast/Fusion/Effect/Lv8/LIGHT/atk3200/def2800

Must be Special Summoned by the effect of a "-Tail" monster, and cannot be Summoned by other ways. During your turn only, this card cannot be removed from the field by S/T effects.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=nine tails]

5x6wlOi.jpg

Naruto of the Nine-Tails

Warrior/Effect/Lv9/FIRE/atk2600/def1900

You can Special Summon this card(from your hand) if a "-Tail" monster you control is destroyed. During your next Standby Phase after this card was Summoned, you can shuffle this card to your Deck to Special Summon 1 Level 9 "-Tails" monster from your Extra Deck.

6V4eX6g.jpg

Nine-Tails Fox

Beast/Lv9/FIRE/Effect/Fusion/atk3000/def2000

Must be Special Summoned by the effect of a "-Tail" monster, and cannot be Summoned by other ways. This card cannot attack on the turn it is Summoned. If this card attacks an opponent's monster that has a lower Level than it, destroy it without damage calculation and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If this card attacks, other monster effects on the field and in the Graveyard are negated until the end of the Battle Phase.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=ten tails]

XMtQGDQ.jpg

Sage of the Six Paths

Warrior/Tuner/DARK/Atk300/Def600/Lv1

Cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can target 1 "-Tail" Fusion monster in your Graveyard: Banish it, then send all "-Tail" monsters from your Extra Deck and hand to the Graveyard, then you can Special Summon 1 "Shinju, the Primal Tailed Beast" from your Graveyard.

ET51yeb.jpg

Shinju the Primal Tailed Beast

Beast/Synchro/Level 10/DARK/atk3500/def3100

You can also Special Summon this card (from the Graveyard) by the effect of "Sage of the Six Paths". If you do, this card cannot attack your opponent directly this turn. When this card is Special Summoned, you can banish all "-Tail" monsters from your Graveyard to destroy all other cards on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle, and you take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Tell me what you think ^-^ I made this when I was really, really bored, I accept criticism but in the end I made these for fun. Also if you have any better artwork suggestions for the cards, do post them below :D

BTW I have NO idea what's wrong with the five-tails Spoiler. Everything is correct in the coding so I guess it's just glitching.

1) i purposely chose not to use their names lol
2) are you sure? They always say nine-tails in the anime :/ i could be wrong
3) it's not really confirmed, the wiki says it APPEARS to be a horse with a dolphin's head, but its long horns and stature it looks a lot like a goat. Goats are short, have big heads, and have very big horns when untrimmed. They also ram like the five-tails.
4) not all fusions have material. Masked Heroes are an example. Konami does that so they wont be put in the deck as dead draws.

2) are you sure? They always say nine-tails in the anime :/ i could be wrong
3) it's not really confirmed, the wiki says it APPEARS to be a horse with a dolphin's head, but its long horns and stature it looks a lot like a goat. Goats are short, have big heads, and have very big horns when untrimmed. They also ram like the five-tails.

it's the nine tailED fox

and btw 5-tails isnt a goat , yiu could've just said he was a horse

but in overall goodjob (y)

it's the nine tailED fox

and btw 5-tails isnt a goat , yiu could've just said he was a horse

but in overall goodjob (y)

Thanks both of you for the info then. I'll make sure to remember that next time i do something naruto-related XP but now for the sake of the set having similar names i'll keep them how they are (Five-Tails Dolphin Horse doesn't sound so good lol, and it would be kinda weird for all of the multi-tailed ones to be called "-tails" and the last one "-tailed"

Archived