[OOC/No Longer Accepting]Digimon Converge!

16m8z9f.jpg

Image Credit goes to Tormented

Opening Theme: The Pretender, by Foo Fighters

Closing Theme: Savior, by Rise Against

========================================================================================================
Both the Digital World and the Real World have remained in peace for a long time, but an evil presence threatens to destroy Time itself, substantially damaging the entire multiverse. This presence, a Digimon by the name of ZeedMillenniummon, was supposed to be chained down by belts of data that were formed around him for the purpose of suppressing his power. But apparently that wasn't enough. Now, ZeedMillenniummon resides in the very core of the Digital World, plotting how exactly to go about his ultimatum to destroy Time. Meanwhile, the Four Great Dragons, Azulongmon, Goldramon, Magnadramon and Megidramon, have been trying to find ZeedMillenniummon before he could become too strong to combat, but so far have failed. However, unbeknownst to the others, Magnadramon had summoned some "outside help" to aid in the location of ZeedMillenniummon, and is somewhat banking on this "outside help" as at the very least an extra set of eyes...

You are one of these... "outsiders", and your Partner Digimon has just found you lying on the desert floor of the Digital World. The Digimon manages to help you on your feet, but you remain dazed and confused, with what having been pulled away from your home world, and planted into a different section of the multiverse altogether. And what's more, you've all but forgotten the memories of your home world; save for a solitary memory, that may or may not still plague you to do this day.

Now though, you have the mission to find the Four Great Dragons, and find out what in all that's unholy is going on.
========================================================================================================
[spoiler=Rules:]YCM rules apply, as does the Advanced Clause. You know what they are, so follow them.

Even though we all know what the Advanced Clause is, apparently it still has to be visible, so...

a. All IC posts require at least 4 lines of text, or roughly 100 words at standard formatting.
b. Posting in script format is forbidden.
c. Copy-pasting or “expying” characters without tailoring them to the new roleplay is forbidden. 

No OC's are to be constructed for the purposes of this RP. Your character also can't be from the Digimon universe, but must still exist in some way, shape or form, whether it be in an anime, a video game or other. You can even roam around the Digital World as a real person like Barrack Obama, if you so will.
Additionally, you are to assign a fitting Digimon out of the many that exist within the Digimon universe; no fakemons please, as it contradicts with the 'no OC's' rule. You'd be surprised at the sheer number of great partnerships available. Seto Kaiba from Yu-gi-oh!, for example, pairs excellently with Guilmon, not only because Guilmon is part of the Dragon's Roar family, but also because he's powerful for a Rookie Level, which is in line with Kaiba's ideals. Patamon and Ichigo from Bleach, on the other hand, is not ideal, as Patamon Digivolves into Angemon, and those of you who are Bleach fans can see why the two don't fit from there. Also mind your partner's Digivolutionary line; should you go ahead with the Kaiba & Guilmon combo for example, including Megidramon in Guilmon's Digivolutionary line will be frowned upon, as the former already has an appearance as one of the Four Great Dragons.
There will be a 5 Strike system in place. Each time you break a rule, you'll be given a strike (or 2 strikes if you break the above rule). See Watchlist for the effects of each advance in strikes.
Violence, offensive language and sexual material within the IC thread cannot exceed PG16 levels. And if you're aiming to make a post involving gore, keep it blunt and to the point. Firing a rocket launcher into an NPC and saying that his whole body exploded is fine, for example, but please refrain from going into details of how blood and guts rained down on everyone or things like that.
I have the final say at all times. And no, I don't care how adamant you are in wanting to have or not have something. That is my decision, not your call.
Dedication to this RP is important, and as such, if you're not 100% certain that you can remain active for the entire duration of this RP, or if you are 100% certain you can't, then I highly suggest you leave it alone. I tend to take activity seriously, so please notify me of anything sudden.
Shortposting will not be tolerated. You have 1 hour from when I say so to lengthen any IC Posts so that they reach the bare minimum of 4 lines, but if you refrain from doing so, you will be striked for it.
Reserves are disallowed for the purposes of fairness, but Work-In-Progress applications are still acceptable.
Please note that applications will NOT be accepted on the spot. Instead, they will be each be individually slated upon completion. I'm only looking for up to 4 other RPer's, so I can't stress enough how important quality is over haste. Also, you can only make 1 app to be slated, so as to give everyone else a chance to be accepted. This applies even if your intended character is normally one half of a duo, like Ratchet and Clank or Jak and Daxter from their respective series. Me allowing such would mean you have a shot at getting two characters for the price of one, which wouldn't be fair on anyone else.

However, if 120 hours or more have past since this was launched and only 4 or less fully completed applications are slated, then I will just go with the entire slate and move on. Once the apps are in, I'll go to an independent source to discuss who ultimately gets accepted into the RP and who doesn't, and the IC Thread will immediately be place.
Finally, I will not be held accountable if any of you break the new rule that Rinne decided to introduce out of nowhere recently. I know he doesn't like mindless chatter and I'll be sure to enforce that you keep discussions on-topic... but only so he stays off my back :/
Oh, and we'll be using Blu's posting rule too. If you don't know what that is, you can see it here:

3) Blu's Posting Routine Rule: This RP follows a strict story structure and must be followed as so. Irrelevant posts will be warned. The posting style of this RP is turn-based, involving rounds. A round of posting consists of me posting then all other participants will post once, unless some circumstances prevent that from happening. After that round, a new round of posting will begin starting with me posting once more. After I have posted to begin a round, it doesn't matter who posts next as long as we reached the point where everybody posted once for that round. Although most of your posts will be dedicated to the progression of the story, you are allowed to have posts just for the sake of character development or interaction with other characters to build up relationships. However, this must not conflict with the main story. For example, if the current story is about saving someone and a character suddenly asks another character to go get something to eat, that would be a violation of the routine rule. There might also be downtime in which you (along with the other participants) can create and participate in side stories not relating to the main story.

Other than that, have some well regulated fun... the best kind ;)

To prove you've read these rules, [acronym='remember the limitations that I gave you though']find a picture of the character you wish to use[/acronym], then use Paint or something to make it look like [acronym='if it IS a headshot pic, then great, you've saved yourself some work']a headshot pic[/acronym]. Once done, you can then upload it to something like Imgur or Photobucket or Tinypic, and then plant the pic in the area shown in the app field.[/spoiler][spoiler=Watchlist:]This section is pretty much proof that I am keeping an eye on all candidates. As I stated in the rules, there will be a 5 Strike system in place. Once you break a rule, your name will be added to this watchlist along with 1 strike, or, if it's already on here, an additional strike will be added. Down below, you will see the effects of each advancement in strikes, just so you understand.

1 Strike: Pretty much the effective equivalent of me shaking my head and wagging my finger at you. If you have just one strike, then your name will be removed after 24 hours, or upon making 10 IC posts without further incident, whichever takes longer to transpire.
2 Strikes: You must “like” the post that specifically tells you of the infraction before you may continue making IC posts. If you do not, you will be striked again.
3 Strikes: A temporary ban from the IC Thread, that will last for 24 hours. Post any sooner and you'll be striked yet again, twice if you break once of the main rules in the process.
4 Strikes: I will shell out all the details of your actions to a moderator via PM, while you receive yet another temporary ban, this time from both IC and OOC Threads alike. This ban will last for 72 hours, and may be placed on top of any punishments the moderator sees fit. 
5 Strikes: That's the last straw! Banned from the RP for life, and any future ones I make for that matter. Oh, and if you've reached this far from 3 strikes, I'll shell out of all the details to a mod. Now please... get out of my sight.

Note that these effects are global, and will carry out through any future RP's hosted by myself. However, unless you have all 5 strikes, the number of strikes you'll start off with in the next RP will be cut in half and rounded down. If you go down from 4 strikes to 2 this way, you'll receive a new rule, which I will explain in the next RP I make. Now, let's see who's on the watchlist, shall we?

[spoiler=Current YCMer's on Watchlist:]None, now please keep it that way  <_<[/spoiler][/spoiler]========================================================================================================
[spoiler=Application Field]

Headshot pic of your character goes here. (Neglect it and I'll assume you haven't read the rules, and wag my finger at you.)
Quote from your character goes here, if using. (Please use Italics in that case.)*
DigiDestined Information:
Name: (The character that you'll be using)
Age: (Use the wikia if it gives you your chosen character's age. If it doesn't, then I'll allow you to guestimate)
Digivice Model: (The correct names for each Digivice can be looked up here. You can select what you want.)
Color of Digivice:* (If omitted, then I'll decide the color for you. If not omitted then please make it fit with the character with the character's color scheme, if applicable.)
Original Universe: (Source of your character's existence.)
Wiki(a) Page: (You can use a Wikia page or a Wikipedia page... or something on the internet that's a trusted source (Fanon pages don't count) and I'll accept it for slating. This is just here so I know you're not trying to sneak in an OC.)
[spoiler=Appearance:](Spoiler, plz. I expect at least 4 lines of text, but if the rest of the app is in good enough condition, then I may overlook said text not actually being present. But whatever you do, make sure there's nothing off with your character's appearance in the actual anime/game/whatever, or it'll severely hurt your chances of being accepted. Pics are optional, but why not add one? I won't force you to find/make an anime-esque picture for your character, but if you can then I'll be grateful. Most wikipedia pages already come with pictures, but you can use sites like Safebooru and DeviantArt as well.)[/spoiler]========================================================================================================
[spoiler=Personality:](Spoiler, plz. This time I want 6 lines at the very least. As with the appearance, stay as true to your character as possible, and prove to me how much you really know about him or her.)[/spoiler]========================================================================================================
[spoiler=Biography:](Spoiler, plz. As a minimum, I want 6 lines per paragraph that you wish to make, or 10 if you'd rather just do the one. You can describe a little bit about seeing the Digital World or your partner Digimon if you want, but I'd rather you focus primarily on the one memory you want your character to retain.)[/spoiler]========================================================================================================
Partner Digimon Information:
Name: (The name of your character's partner. The rules are that it must be a Rookie Leveled Digimon, or a lower leveled one if you actually want to gimp yourself, and that some part of its Digivolutionary line has something to do with your character. Apart from those two things and the no fakemon clause of course, you have free reign.)
Gender: Male/Female (Most Digimon don't have visual differences between genders, which is why I've planted the gender field here and not in the DigiDestined section. Still, your character and his or her partner Digimon don't have to share the same gender; as you can see in my app, I've paired the Magical Girl Homura with a male Solarmon.)
Attribute:* Data/Virus/Vaccine (I can fill this and the couple fields below if you want to leave them.)
Type:* (The type that your partner Digimon is.)
Family:* (The family that your partner Digimon belongs to.)
[spoiler=Appearance:](Spoiler plz. Just a pic will do here, but if you want to describe how your partner differs from those of the same species, then go for it.)[/spoiler]========================================================================================================
[spoiler=Personality:](Spoiler plz. 6 lines as with your character's personality, but this time you don't have the burden of having to be anal. Hell, you can make your Digimon not really get along with his or her tamer for all I care.)[/spoiler]========================================================================================================
[spoiler=Digivolutionary Line:](Spoiler plz. See my app for details on how I'd like you to do the Digivolutionary line. And remember what I said in the rules with that Kaiba & Guilmon partnership.)[/spoiler]========================================================================================================
[spoiler=Attacks:](Spoiler plz. Your Digimon can have up to 3 attacks (if it knows more, then use your brain and do some limiting), but describe in detail what exactly each attack is meant to achieve. 2 lines per attack should be fine for the most part.)[/spoiler]========================================================================================================
Other Information:*
You can dump other random things down here, including, but not limited to the voice actors of your character if applicable, his or her theme song (you can choose it yourself if it hasn't been assigned already), and notes on the creation of your app. Just don't go heavy on the trivia; I've tested your character knowledge enough with the appearance, bio and personality, I'm not expecting any show-offs <_<

Fields marked * are optional, but please remove them if not using.[/spoiler][spoiler=Accepted Characters:][spoiler=Homura Akemi (My App):]

Untitled8_zps15c56c45.png
"Only one person gets to mess around with time as she wills. That... would be me."
Controlled By: Admiral_Stalfos19 (i.e. me)
Digivice Model: D-Cyber
Color of Digivice: White and Purple
Original Universe: Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Wiki(a) Page: http://wiki.puella-magi.net/Homura_Akemi
[spoiler=Appearance:]Homura stands at around 157cm (5' 2") tall, and has a straight body type. Along with her shirt, Homaru tends to wear a frilled skirt underneath, along with an argyle pantyhose that covers each leg, and high-heeled boots on her feet. On the back of her left hand is what appears to an amethyst that is lined with gold. However, the same cannot be for her right hand. Homaru additionally has a strange buckler on her left arm, although aside from the obvious, its purpose for this adventure is unknown. Homura's eyes usually appear soulless, but they're more than capable of piercing through people at times.
01aacda6f4e24c246499af8f190fc89e72874d7c[/spoiler]========================================================================================================
[spoiler=Personality:]The most notable thing about Homura's personality is that she's cold and distant. As such, she'll often call others by their full name, or not at all. Homura tends not to openly display signs of remorse, sadness or pity, and as such, it's not to accuse her of being emotionless. Truth be told, she seems to be somewhat used to having to suffer, but as to why exactly is a mystery. Perhaps it has something to do with the sole memory she retains. Speaking of, even though it's mostly tormenting her, Homura still takes one thing from her memory; her memory of Madoka. Every time she thinks of the girl in question, Homaru starts getting feelings for her, although what kind of feelings they are or why she gets them is unclear. And it would not be wise to instigate the matter, lest one values the chance of connecting with Homura. Still, Homura just wants to get this current dilemma over with so that she can see Madoka again, and will do anything necessary to ensure this current dilemma is over and done with.[/spoiler]========================================================================================================
[spoiler=Biography:]Before she got transported into the Digital World, Homura Akemi was doing combat with a completely different evil presence; a Witch known as Walpurgisnacht. Though it would be more correct to say that Walpurgisnacht was an eldritch abomination that would be referred to as such by those of Homura's home universe. Regardless, Homura had fighting Walpurgisnacht for quite some time, but the latter just wasn't dying; there weren't even any signs that Walpurgisnacht had taken any damage. It was only inevitable that Homura would ultimately fail, which she did despite her best efforts, and as a result, she was slammed into a building. As she slowly recovered from what was presumably the attack Walpurgisnacht made that caused that, she caught a glimpse of another young girl, Madoka Kaname, alongside a felinoid creature known as Kyubey. As the creature was telling Madoka that she should make a contract with him, Homura immediately protested the idea, her defense being that he was trying to deceive the young girl. However, Homura's "warning" fell on deaf ears, and Madoka went ahead with the contract to become a Magical Girl, unaware that this would practically spell her demise. The last thing Homura remembered before she got transferred into the Digital World was... well, falling; she never even got to see what exactly happened to Madoka. Homura continued to fall for some time, only just managing to see the world in whence she was brought into when all of a sudden she hit the desert floor with a thud. Now, it's up to Solarmon to wake Homura back up and get her on her feet. But Homura can't help but wonder where this is all getting into.[/spoiler]========================================================================================================
Name: Solarmon
Attribute: Vaccine
Type: Machine
Family: Metal Empire
[spoiler=Appearance:]Solarmon.jpg[/spoiler]========================================================================================================
[spoiler=Personality:]Solarmon is an eccentric little Digimon, who's always eager to get things done. He always has a positive outlook on most everything, and will try his best to cheer up anyone who feels down. This alone differentiates Solarmon from his human partner Homura, but he still tries to see where she's coming from. Sometimes the two have their disagreements though. However, the biggest thing Homura and Solarmon have in common is that the two are nigh on resistant to the concept of suffering; whereas Homura is used to seeing people suffer all the time, Solarmon tends to look on the bright side of every situation, or at least try to find one even though it could very well be non-existent. Nonetheless, Solarmon will always remain optimistic, and is actually looking forward to seeing the Four Great Dragons face to face. He holds a great deal of respect for stronger Digimon, but he'll fight for what's right, and should anyone oppose him, then they'll just have to see what exactly he's capable of...[/spoiler]========================================================================================================

[spoiler=Digivolutionary Line:]Solarmon --(Biomerge w/ Homura Akemi)--> Reapermon

|

|

V

Clockmon

|

|

V

Datamon[/spoiler]========================================================================================================

[spoiler=Attacks:]Solar Flare: Solarmon throws one of the gears that he uses as a hand, the inertia alone being enough to make it red-hot. Once it hits something or reaches a range of 10 feet, the gear returns back to Solarmon in the style that a boomerang would return to the thrower.

Soul Shocker: Unleashing the heat of the sun, Solarmon lets out a large heat wave that affects a 20 foot area around him. This heat wave affects allies that get too close to Solarmon too, so he will position himself somewhere where he'll only hit the enemies before using this attack.

Shine Ball: This appears to be Solarmon's only attack that can actually be classed as a ranged attack, as it can travel a length of 90 feet before dispersing. Here, Solarmon foams a ball of pure light from his mouth, before shooting it at an opponent. Strong vs. Digimon of the Virus attribute.[/spoiler]========================================================================================================

[/spoiler]

Currently on Slate:

Brainac - BailasGale's App

Renko Usami - Hata no Kokoro's App

Garrod Ran - Zai-Guard's App[/spoiler]========================================================================================================

With that, I declare the Digimon Converge! OOC Thread... OPEN!! Feel free to ask any questions or mention anything I may have missed.

Considering T.K. is a Tamer as is Comm. Yushima, then I'm gonna say age isn't amongst the things you have to worry about, Y-tak.

ZaiGuard, I did say you can't use any character from the Digimon series. So no, Takato definitely doesn't work. Or T.K. Or anyone else for that matter.

And damnitAixIgetawaywithjustsayingitappliesallthetime, whythehelldoyahavetoruineverythingfor?! D:

EDIT: Since I only just saw Bailas ask this, I'm gonna say non-humans are allowed, but ill-advised. You'll initially be mistaken as a Digimon by some of the NPC's if ya go ahead with it... and perhaps some of the other characters as well.

Considering T.K. is a Tamer as is Comm. Yushima, then I'm gonna say age isn't amongst the things you have to worry about, Y-tak.

ZaiGuard, I did say you can't use any character from the Digimon series. So no, Takato definitely doesn't work. Or T.K. Or anyone else for that matter.

And damnitAixIgetawaywithjustsayingitappliesallthetime, whythehelldoyahavetoruineverythingfor?!

Can a digi-destined not be a human?

Can a digi-destined not be a human?

I just answered that above: Non-humans are allowed, but ill-advised

another question: does our partner digimon know/remember anything about our characters?

They'll only know what our characters are willing to tell them. Solarmon won't know a hell of a lot about Homura for example, cause of her cold and distant nature.

Again you'll be initially mistaken as a Digimon, and by each and every individual NPC that you come across. The Four Great Dragons would know better than that though, especially Magnadramon because she's the one that summoned you all. You can also outright say that you're a Lombax if you're controlling Ratchet from the R&C series for example, but the more forgetful NPCs will still continue to mistake you as a Digimon, which most players would find annoying.

That's main reason that non-humans are ill-advised, but if that doesn't sound like much of a deal to you, then by all means go for it.

And that one is done.

[spoiler: Seeker of all Knowledge]

2pt2nx4.jpg

You are defeated. Any unique information that dwells within you will by digitized. Your physical forms will be deleted. Such is the ultimate fate of this world, but for you, the end comes now. 
Name: Brainac
Digivice Model: D-3 Digivice
Color of Digivice:* Black and Purple
Original Universe: DC
Wiki(a) Page: http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Brainiac  and http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Brainiac_(DCAU)

[spoiler: Appearance:]

[spoiler: Regular Form]

brainiac.gif

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Battle Mode]

Final_Brainiac.png

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Personality:] Brainac is cold, calculating, and if anything he lacks the ability to process most emotions. His relentless quest of knowledge and information drive him towards the ultimate end goal of accessing the multiverse. In the eyes of Brainiac all things that can be brought down to simple data. In fact that is his main goal, to digitize all living things in order to become the nexus of information and access the multiverse. While Brainiac may not understand a lot about emotion he is more than proficient in pride and arrogance. Brainiac considers himself above all those physical organisms that require a living shell. He is thought, thought cannot be corrupted by madness, thought cannot be hurt, and thought moves faster than light. He always looks down on those...actually he tends to just look down on everything that stand against him with the same prejudice. In his eyes all should be honored to become one thought incarnate and those who resist his assimilation are simply resisting evolution.

On the plus side Brainiac does have a computer's sense of honor. Meaning that if he agrees to something he will live up to his end of the bargain. In addition to that Brainiac is forever persistent. He will constantly go back and try to assimilate the same planet for ever and ever till time stops. Brainiac does like to explore as many avenues as he possibly can to reach his goal of assimilating the multiverse. Whether it be magic, science, or sheer alien artifacts he is always open to new ideas. In his own way he does think himself merciful. He always offers those who he deems worthy a chance to surrender so they can become one with true knowledge. Brainiac is often perplexed with new information. His whole purpose of destroying planets is simply by converting them into data for his ever expanding knowledge banks. Having said that he will take time learn about phenomenon that are completely foreign to him. Prime example being the digital. A world that couldn't really be digitized and destroyed because it was already digital. He there were sentient programs everywhere coexistenting a mingling as if they were not a series of zeroes and ones.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Biography]
Brainiac is the central computer system of Krypton. Brainiac becomes aware of Krypton's impending destruction, but finds its destruction of little importance in contrast to the importance of all of Krypton's data. He claims Krypton is safe to prevent him being put to work on evacuating the Planet, which he thinks would be futile and prevent him downloading Krypton's Knowledge. Brainiac downloads itself into a satellite and abandons Krypton when the planet is about to be destroyed. He is re-activated by aliens, he kills the aliens and takes control of the ship.

Brainiac creates a new goal for himself, to collect all the data of a planet and then destroy the planet.

Brainiac continues this path for years until eventually arriving on Earth, claiming he wants to help it. Intrigued that Kal-El exists he seeks to bond his DNA with that of Kal-El's to continue his quest for Data. Kal-El destroys the Brainiac drone and retrieves the orb containing Krypton's knowledge, but Brainiac continues to be a threat as he downloads his program onto the computers of Lex Corp.

Brainiac orders Lex Luthor to rebuild his body at one point, and then injures Luthor, but does not kill him. Superman defeats Brainiac again, however. Later Brainiac got into Wayne's Computers during a brief partnership with Lex Corp. He uses nanobots in a telephone to take control of Bruce Wayne's mind, forcing him to build a spaceship so he can leave Earth. However Superman finds out and causes Brainiac's ship to crash.

Eventually Brainiac seemingly attacks Apokolips, but Darkseid (DCAU) secretly makes a deal with Brainiac to lure in Superman so he can take over his body. The Justice League go to Apokolips and seemingly defeat Brainiac, however he uses a tractor beam to draw Superman into his asteroid base, which resembles his head, and captures him. Darkseid hacks into Brainiac's system and forces Brainiac to obey him, planning to use him to solve the Anti-Life Equation. The asteroid later self-destructs, destroying Brainiac and Darkseid for good, or so it seems.

It is later revealed that Brainiac had spared Lex Luthor only to ensure his survival inside of Luthor, subtly influencing him and growing over time. Brainiac planned to implant his mind into that of an Amazo droid but was stopped by the Justice League and the droid was destroyed by Amanda Waller. Brainiac reveals himself and tries to take any specific knowledge of the Justice League, then destroy them by taking control of the Building to trap them, however Martian Manhunter escapes the tendrils and frees the League. Brainiac flees from the Justice League into the sewer, using Luthor's body and causing the Top of the Building to become a large craft that delays the League as they destroy it. Luthor questions Brainiac's motivations enough to interest Brainiac. The two merge together with Mars Nanotechnology to become an ultimate being. Brainiac desiring Luthor's creativity and Luthor desires the power and knowledge that Brainiac has, but otherwise has no idea what to do with. Brainiac-Luthor plans to re-create the Universe in its own image.

Events later occur that lead Brainac (or a Brainiac drone to be more precise) to find himself stranded in the desert being awoken by a small black digitial dinosaur like creature. It seems as if his initial programming was somehow overwritten and deleted. This was pretty fortunate seeing that if he did have access to his entire network he could easily call forth a drop ship and assimilate this Godforsaken place. Nevertheless confused was not his first emotion, but more of the need to scan his entire surroundings. Needless to say what he does remember is his name and purpose. However he does not know how is going to assimilate this world. Nevertheless this being a new experience and a new chance to learn...something, he will gladly partake in this quest.
[/spoiler]

============================================================================================================================

Name: BlackAgumon
Attribute: Virus
Type: Dinosaur
Family: Dragon's Roar

[spoiler: Appearance:] BlackAgumon_b.jpg[/spoiler]

Personality: BlackAgumon is actually an Agumon that was corrupted when it made contact with Brainiac. The cables inside of the Brainiac drone tried to ensnare and digitize the poor Good Samaritan but since the creature is already digital that did not work out as planned. This is now reflected in BlackAgumon's new personality. Before he was cheery happy go lucky digimon that was eager to help out all of his friends and strangers alike. Now BlackAgumon maintains the same level of civility as predecessor, but with a lot more bloodlust. BlackAgumon suffers now from a need to prove himself and get stronger. This could be attributed to Brainiac's need to know all information and access the multiverse. Naturally BlackAgumon is now curious about his partner, seeing as this creature is not human and it looks very digimon-like. BlackAgumon now comes with a heightened level of skepticism if his partner can be useful in his own growth. 

[spoiler: Digivolutionary Line:]
BlackAgumon==>BlackGreymon==>MetalGreymon(Virus)==>BlackWarGreymon==BlackWarGreymonX

[/spoiler]

Attacks:

Pepper Breath: Shoots a small fire ball from mouth

Claw Uppercut: Similar to Ken from Street Fighter's Shoryuken. BlackAgumon attacks uses one of his claws to attack with an uppercut that ends with him about three feet in the air.

Claw Jab: BlackAgumon launches around a series of rapid fire jabs at his opponent.

Other Information:*
This is a combination of two Brainiacs

[/spoiler]

Oh the spoilers are acting weird now. Bio is in some weird font too. Sorry about that.

Actually, Bailas is the only one that's submitted an actual app so far (I'm not accepting reserves, remember). So no, this isn't filled up at all.

That being said Bailas, I can't help but feel that your app isn't fully completed just yet, most notably because of the attack section. It looks as though you just copy-pasta'd BlackAgumon's attacks straight from the wikia, which I know for a fact is barely descriptive. Pepper Breath is fine since every Digimon fan knows what it does, but if you could add some description to the other two attacks, then it'll look more complete. They look obvious enough, I know, but I'd still prefer something to be there.

There's also the problem that most of Braniac's bio is exposed, but since that's clearly the result of the spoilers stuffing up on you, then I'll let it slide. But if you could crop the pic above his quote so it's smaller and more headshot-esque, that'll be great as well.

On a side note, I present a new logo. Noticable additions are the N in 'Converge', which was missing before, and a little thunderball off to the side, which... may or may not fit :/

[spoiler="The Sealing Club Compass"]========================================================================================================
fUDY68g.png?1

“Don't you know? Humans can be whatever they want to be in their dreams.”
Name: Renko Usami
Digivice Model: Data-Link Digivice
Color of Digivice: Black-Brown
Original Universe: Touhou Project’s Outside World
Wiki(a) Page: http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Renko_Usami

[spoiler=Appearance]

TVjH3Vy.png?1

She is not quite tall, typical for a Japanese teenager in height, at around 160s cm. She has a short brown hair, and a pair of brown eyes. She usually wears a black fedora with a bow, and wears a white suit with a brown dress to go alongside it.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

She is quite an excitable person, and always eager to explore something new, up and including this new world where she ended up for some unknown reasons to her. She is very objective and logical in her approach to matters. She loves to study and read and can spend hours in a library each day. She also really respected time, and will berate someone if they wasted it for trivial things, or if someone is late.

Her excitement to explore new things often makes her ignore her own safety and reasons, like when she almost got mauled by a chimera when she traveled into a stray space station, among other occasions, but for this one case, she never learned anything from her mistake. She is somewhat the envious type of person, though she rarely expressed it to others. She’s not the type that can easily be attached to someone, but when she do, the attachment level could even borders on unhealthy obsession.
Despite of that, she is not the type that avoids interaction with others, she's just somewhat distant to someone she don't care much about.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]

Renko Usami is a student in the outside world, presumably in a college or university. She majors in physics. Together with her best friend, she has an interest in what would be considered the paranormal. Their club, consisting of only the two of them, describes itself as a club for necromancers. However they don't do many of the things necromancers would normally be associated with. Instead, they investigate spirits and such. With her friend's otherworldly ability to see visions of the unknown and the forgotten, they traveled from places into places, searching for intriguing mysteries that they could investigate. Things such as locating the exact door to the netherworld, finding a hidden sanctuary of illusions, visiting a rogue space station, and searching for missing relics of the divines, they did all of it together.

The world they lived in was not exactly what someone can say as an utopia, though it's not terrible enough to be called a dystopia. Their world's scientists has just recently perfected the grand unified theory of everything, and in general, life there was quite advanced and sophisticated, but that came with a heavy price. The relationship between human and nature was at it worst, almost nothing natural was left in the world. Even most of the sceneries, the 'green' areas, and even the food that everyone ate were synthetic. Mankind had forgotten to keep the balance between their need and nature, and they ended up sacrificing the latter for the former. This situation was the thing that made both Renko and her friend pursued the supernatural, as they desired to know what others didn't know, to feel what others hadn't felt, and to see spectacles that was unknown to most of the human race. And this was the reason why both of them decided to investigate an anomaly that they heard as a rumor.

When they arrived at the shrine where the anomaly was reported, it immediately began to snow there, even if it was in the midst of the summer season. Renko's curiosity made her go closer to the shrine, ignoring her friend's warning. When she walked through the shrine arch, a portal appeared all of the sudden below her, and sucked Renko into it. The surprise made Renko passed out for a while, until she woke up in the middle of a desert, and then she noticed a candle-like creature was observing her in curiosity, and then it said something about it had expecting her arrival for a while, and offered to show her around the place. Though, the fact that she ended up in a foreign world did not concerned her. It's the fact that she could only remember about her club and her activities in it, without being able to remember the rest of her life that made her somewhat concerned. Even her friend, that was always beside her during all of their adventures was missing from her memory. She could only remember that she was not alone in the club, and the other member of it was her best friend. Confused, she finally decided to follow the candle's guidance of the alien place.

[/spoiler]

Name: Candlemon

Attribute: Data
Type: Flame
Family: Nightmare Soldiers

[spoiler=Appearance]

Candlemon_b.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Personality']

Mischievous, curious, yet reliable. That is Candlemon in a nutshell. Much like Renko, he's easily intrigued by unusual things, though with his world being more bizarre than Renko's, the list of bizarre thing that happened there is somewhat low from his standards of bizarre. He often play pranks with others just for his own amusement, though after several attempts on Renko he decided to not bother her by much anymore, as he didn't get the reaction that he desired from her. He is actually quite shy, and not until recently he tried to handle his shyness, but when he's with Renko, he seemed to be more forward, and only a tiny bit of his shyness were left. Despite all of this, he's definitely reliable when it comes to being trusted by others for something, and despite his mischievous attitude, he could be serious and wise at times, he could even give some thoughtful insights in a discussion  when the situation requires it.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Digivolutionary Line]

Candlemon -> Wizardmon ->Mystimon[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Attacks]

Lava Loogie (Bonfire): Fires a small fireball from its Digicore that'll explode on contact. The explosion radius is quite small, and the flame travels with middling speed.
Paraffin Paralyzer (Melt Wax): Fires globs of hot waxes into his targets to paralyze them. The wax immediately cool down and turn into solid when it hits something. [/spoiler]

Other Information:

[Spoiler spoiler=Notes]

-The Digimon Partner choice is based on the fact that Renko is really interested in the occult, and in my opinion, since Candlemon digivolved into Wizardmon and I guess Wizardmon quite fitted her.

-Her canon personality is barely defined in text, so I just write what's implied in the source short stories, and what people usually portrayed her as in other medias.
Yeah, guesstimates and fanon abound here.

-Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tab2XwaM-Wg[/spoiler]
========================================================================================================[/spoiler]

EDIT2: Completely finished this.

I hope I'm doing it right.

[Spoiler=The Blazing Hope of a New Generation]bvmi.png

"I'll use my power to change the world! I won't let the same mistakes be repeated!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Garrod Ran
Digivice Model: D-Power
Color of Digivice: Dark Turquoise and white
Original Universe: After War Gundam X
Wiki(a) Page: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Garrod_Ran

[spoiler=Appearance] Garrod is short, and a tad thin for someone of his age and build. Despite this he nonetheless exudes an air of youthful enthusiasm and energy, and upon further examination one can tell that he is in fact quite athletic.. His dark hair is a tad long and unkempt, and contrasts with his bright green eyes. He wears a yellow and red jacket over a white zippered shirt with jeans and sneakers. He also wears a brown fanny pack around his waist in which he keeps things he does not want to misplace. Garrod usually wears a smirk on his face, but he's just as likely to crack a goofy smile, especially when he feels he's gotten the better of someone and wants to rub it in.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Energetic and mischievous, as well as opportunistic and shrewd, Garrod's youthful enthusiasm and thick-headedness often get him into unsavory situations. Luckily for Garrod, he's quite resourceful and is an expert at thinking on his feet. Garrod is quite selfish, and is accustomed to simply looking out for himself, since this is how he learned to survive in the grim post-apocalyptic world in which he originates. All of these traits combined make Garrod fun loving and happy-go-lucky, while at the same time quite moody and emotionally withdrawn. As well he tends to be agressive, and act tougher than he actually is.The enthusiasm and aggressiveness he projects are largely fronts to hide his loneliness and depression. Garrod has trouble both receiving and giving thanks, and as such he can come off as quite impolite when he does not mean to be. He has difficulty making friends, and tends to get into verbal disagreements very easily. However, he usually tries to avoid using violence, preferring passive aggression instead. After being transported to the digital world, all he can remember is the image of a young girl. This memory stirs feelings of affection in Garrod the seem completely alien to him. Yet, they bring him no distress. Of course, if asked about the subject, he'll fiercely deny that it has any meaning to him, but secretly Garrod desires to leave this new world as quickly as possible in order to find this girl who still lingers in his memory.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography] Garrod was born shortly after the end of an apocalyptic war between his universe's earth government and the space colonies that rebelled against it. The end of the war saw the space forces dropping hundreds of colonies onto the earth, leaving the planet scarred and killing 98% of humanity. For the first few years of his life, Garrod lived with his mother, barely eking out a living on a blasted earth where the sun would not shine do to the dust scattered into the atmosphere by the impacts. By the time he first saw the sun, Garrod's mother was dead due to an illness, and the young boy had already learned how to survive on his own. For the next few years, Garrod survived by stealing mobile suits and other pre-war technology, and then selling his loot to the highest bidder for money and supplies. He was also an expert pickpocket and con-artist, often taking a job for a client simply to get a good opportunity to steal from them in the service of another. Just prior to being transported to the digital world, Garrod had been hired to rescue a young girl with psychic powers named Tiffa Adill from a group of scavengers known as vultures. Through a series of events, he ended up siding with the vultures against his former client: Von Alternative, who was planning to use Tiffa's psychic abilities to develop weapons. In the resulting battle, Garrod and Tiffa stumbled onto a superweapon left over from the previous war: the Gundam X. Garrod used the advanced mobile suit to defeat Alternative's search party just before being transported to the digital world. The only thing Garrod can remember is Tiffa's face, and he desperately wants to remember who she is and why she makes him feel the way he does.[/spoiler]

Partner Digimon
Name: Veemon
Attribute: Vaccine
Type: Mini Dragon
Family: Dragon's Roar

[spoiler=Appearance] Veemon_b.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]Veemon, like his partner, is full of energy. He's quite enthusiastic, and always jumps at the chance to have some fun or pull a prank. Where Veemon and Garrod differ is that, while Garrod tries his hardest to hide his softer side (and by extension his loneliness and pain) behind a tough exterior, Veemon is shamelessly optimistic and rather empathetic. His pranks and sense of humor may not rub everyone the right way, but he'll always try his best to make everyone laugh (and he'll apologize immediately if one of his practical jokes causes someone harm). He's also (again, unlike Garrod) not selfish in the least, and is perfectly willing to, for instance, give up his meal if some one else hasn't had enough to eat. Veemon is always the first to volunteer to help out with a task or jump in front of an enemy so that his friends aren't hurt. Luckily for him, his reptilian strength and uncannily thick skull mean that he can, usually, hold his own in those fights when push comes to shove. While Veemon and Garrod usually see eye-to-eye, they tend to disagree when Garrod's selfishness causes the rest of the group problems. Still, Veemon is perhaps the one most capable of seeing through Garrod's rough exterior, and its the good that Veemon sees in his partner that he is constantly trying to bring out. [/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Digivolution Line]Veemon --(Biomerge w/Garrod Ran)--> Imperialdramon Fighter Mode

|

|

V

Ex-Veemon

|

|

V

Paildramon

[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Attacks][spoiler=Vee Headbutt] As was previously mentioned, Veemon's skull is very, very thick. So much so, in fact, that it's his primary weapon in battle. The Vee headbutt is just that: a really hard headbutt. Veemon usually prefers to charge at his enemies with his head down, rather than whacking them with his forehead.[/spoiler][spoiler=Vee Punch] When his head doesn't get the job done, Veemon relies on his punches to do damage. He tends to swing his arm in circles (like a baseball pitcher winding up) before throwing a Vee punch.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Other Information]
I chose Veemon for Garrod because both are young and show great potential. Both of them also have a mischievous streak and are very energetic. As well, Garrod pilots the Gundam X. Gundam X-ExVeemon....  it sort of makes sense. The fact that they both tend to use really big guns in combat helps too.

As well, I've taken Garrod's personality and mannerisms from the beginning of Gundam X, before he undergoes any character development. If you'd like to get a feel for what his personality is like at this point, watch the first half of the first episode.

Veemon really, really likes fresh fruit, by the way. [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Well, my biggest worry is that all these pics that you're supposed to use as headshot pics are so big, and show more than the head as well. (Seriously guys, is it that hard to crop it down so it doesn't take half the page?) Also, the quotes are meant to be italicized as well.

Maybe I should do a "what not to do" app just to showcase some of the flaws that I definitely won't be accepting :/

Actually, Bailas is the only one that's submitted an actual app so far (I'm not accepting reserves, remember). So no, this isn't filled up at all.

That being said Bailas, I can't help but feel that your app isn't fully completed just yet, most notably because of the attack section. It looks as though you just copy-pasta'd BlackAgumon's attacks straight from the wikia, which I know for a fact is barely descriptive. Pepper Breath is fine since every Digimon fan knows what it does, but if you could add some description to the other two attacks, then it'll look more complete. They look obvious enough, I know, but I'd still prefer something to be there.

There's also the problem that most of Braniac's bio is exposed, but since that's clearly the result of the spoilers stuffing up on you, then I'll let it slide. But if you could crop the pic above his quote so it's smaller and more headshot-esque, that'll be great as well.

On a side note, I present a new logo. Noticable additions are the N in 'Converge', which was missing before, and a little thunderball off to the side, which... may or may not fit :/

And I somehow managed to fix all the issues...I think lol

Well, my biggest worry is that all these pics that you're supposed to use as headshot pics are so big, and show more than the head as well. (Seriously guys, is it that hard to crop it down so it doesn't take half the page?) Also, the quotes are meant to be italicized as well.

Maybe I should do a "what not to do" app just to showcase some of the flaws that I definitely won't be accepting :/

Hmm,I'll try cropping the pic to be smaller.

And I'll fix the quote not being italicized too. It's an error in my part, as I only italicized it in the word document, and promptly forgot about it. Sorry.

EDIT: Well, done with the app bar minor edits and such.

[spoiler=Enraged Renegade of Justice]

2qtd6op.jpg
Something's... happening to me... Something he did... I can't... control it.
Name: Jak
Digivice: D-Arc
Color: Dark Blue
Original Universe: Jak 2
Wiki Page: http://jakanddaxter.wikia.com/wiki/Jak_and_Daxter_Wiki:Main_Page
[spoiler=Appearance]
Weighing in at 165 pounds and standing at 5 foot 8, Jak is a little shorter than most. Jak wears a dark navy blue top armor, with a brown leather strap extending from front to back which holds his gun holster on his back. The brown rather strap on the front is connected to a large silver ring holding it together. He has dark blue fingerless glove. Jak can always be seen with a pair of goggles on his forehead, one with a bright red lens. Along with tattered light brown pants and blue boots covered with more brown leather straps, his outfit is complete with a dark brown leather strap as his belt, which has a side pouch for any items he might acquire. He has a red bandana around his neck, its origin is unknown. Jak has deep blue eyes and long green/yellow hair, to match his green eyebrows and goatee. He has long elvish ears that extend about a foot off his head. Daxter could always be seen on his soulder or standing by his side, but because of whatever force transferred Jak to the Digital World, Daxter didn't come threw with him. The gun Jak has with him is a yellow long range Beam Reflexor gun mod, but he had no ammo after his last battle.

5l2opl.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:]  After receiving the Dark Eco treatments threw the Dark Warrior project and gaining the ability to transform into Dark Jak, his personality changed drastically. Jak who once was a hopeful and joyful young man has become a very loud mouth guy, who thinks he is the biggest and toughest. He is very vengeful and will not hesitate to engage in a fight if someone crosses him. Despite his anger and need to find revenge, he does believe in justice and won't harm the innocent. Jak always will stand by his friends and defend them at all costs. Upon arriving in the Digital World the first thing he notices is his powers are gone, as if suspended. He has a huge love for guns and weapons, but with no ammo, his empty gun will be of no use, making him feel a little weak. He gets a sort of companionship feeling from Impmon. He seems to remind Jak of Daxter in some ways, but deep down he won't ever be able to replace Daxter. This new world has him both confused and curious. He is very intelligent and thinks most things threw, avoids being impulsive. But if his anger takes over, and the eco rage rises, he has the possibility to snap.

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Bio]
The last thing that Jak remembers before he awoke in the Digital World is the death of Baron Praxis. Metalheads were swarming the streets of Haven City, destroying everyone and everything in their sights. Jak found his way to the meeting place of the Baron and the Metal Head Leader. Just as Jak arrived, an elder friend of his by the name of Kor jumped down from the roof tops. Jaks confusion blinded him, but he soon saw as Kor transformed into the Metal Head Leader. As the Baron and his forces attacked, they were blasted away and defeated. The Metal Head Leader flew off into the night claiming he would find the stone at all costs. Jak approached the Baron and with his final words, the Baron revealed a bomb,  weapon to use against the Metal Head nest. Jak retrieved the stone from the top and as he went to return to the Underground, he felt faint. "Dax..." he called out to his friend. Falling to the ground Jak fainted. The last words he could here was Daxter calling out "Jak! Jak!". As the voice echoed it eventually changed, a different voice, still yelling his name telling him to wake up. At first glance he though he saw Dax, but as the fuzziness of his mind faded he realized it was something else. Impmon. His very first reaction was anger and confusion, being in a new place with no clue what was going on. Jak and Impmon started by butting heads but as they started talking, they realized they had a lot in common. They decided they would help one another, Jak to help save the digital world, and Impmon to help find a way to send Jak home. So it's up to Jak and Impmon to figure out why he is here, and what he is meant to do, so that he can return to Haven City and stop the destruction before it is too late.
[/spoiler]

Partner Digimon

Name: Impmon
Level: Rookie
Attribute: Virus
Type: Evil
Family: Nightmare Soldiers

[spoiler=Appearance:]

20ksyaf.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:] Impmon is a very lonely Digimon. He would much rather be alone, mainly out of spite for not having anyone. Impmon is a practical joker and enjoys pulling pranks on others just for amusement. Impmons preference of loneliness is because he was always mocked by more powerful Digimon. They claimed that he was a weakling and no amount of Digivolving would ever make him strong. Even though he has a short temper and a small lust for power, deep down he has a good sense of judgment. Impmon promised himself if he ever got a partner, he would never get attached because in his mind; everyone leaves. When he first met Jak, he was just a little impressed. He often makes jokes and rude remarks about Jak, just to cover up the fact he slightly respects him. His very slight respect for Jak stems mainly from the fact that he can sense the power deep within Jak. Impmon is trying not to believe that Jak can help him. But Impmon has the feeling deep down that if anyone can help him become stronger, Digivolve, and help save his world that it is Jak.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Digivolutionary Line:]
Impmon (Bio Merge with Jak) -----> Beelzemon ----->(Mode Change) ----> Beelzemon Blast Mode  

|

|

V

Devimon      

|
      |
      |
     V
SkullSatamon

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Attacks]
Impmon:
*Bada Boom - Impmon launches a ball of fire from his fingertip(s) at his enemy
*Pilar of Fire - Impmon summons a wall of fire to both intimidate and protect
*Machine Gun Kick - Launches a barrage of kicks at his enemy

Devimon:
* Death Hand - Launches a blast of dark energy from his hands
* Evil Wing - Spins at his opponent slashes at them with his wings

SkullSatamon:

*Nail Bone - Fires a powerful light from the gem end of his staff.

*Skull Hammer - Summons the power of fallen Digimon and uses the gem end of his staff as a blunt object and swings it down at his enemies. 

Beelzemon/Beelzemon (Blast Mode):
* Double Impact - Fires bullets from his 2 hand guns.
* Darkness Claw - Slashes his opponent with his razor sharp claws

(Blast Mode Only) *Corona Blaster - Uses the new gun attachment he receives to launch a huge blast.

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Might edit the Bio a bit, but hopefully this is what you had in mind for apps, if anything needs fixed let me know:)

Archived