Dinosaurs get ready

Sleepy

wSym2HR.jpg

Rumored to be an optical illusion of the swamp, it serves as a defense mechanism. It is everything but harmless though, for the illusions usually hide away the presence of a real threat.

HYik1uD.jpg

A ghost attached to to the earth. In order to free him, someone must either cast powerful enough magic on him, end his life, make him into an offering, or join forces either by synchronizing their effort or fusing their strength.

eeZdLF9.jpg

If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When you Normal Summon a monster: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Normal Monster with the same Level, Type, and Attribute, from your Deck and have it gain 800 ATK and DEF.

ui2FT78.jpg

Xyz Summon 1 Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, using at least 1 correct Xyz Material from your hand and 1 from your Graveyard. All Xyz Materials in this Xyz Summon must be Normal Monsters.

I won't lie, this is meant to be used in the Dino Rabbit way.

The first card is a Lemuria Volcasaurus, access to Rank 3s, and a Tuner.

The second card is  also meant to make Lemuria a legit tech in the deck, while opening up the way for Synchros (assisted by card 1, the Tuner), and to give the Level 3 vanilla a bit more synergy. 

I made a particular effort here to not give the Rabbit any searchers/recyclers, and to not make +0 Evolz Xyzs

Discuss?

I won't lie, this is meant to be used in the Dino Rabbit way.

Rejur can also make Ophion, btw.
Though, to be fair, it works exceptionally well with any Normal monster you run multiples of, and just happened to have with you at the same time.
Like, for example, you could Special Summon This, then Normal Summon something like Genex Warped Warwolf/Alexandrite Dragon, then use Rejur to give you a 2800 version from the deck.
It's actually pretty amusing in that regard, because the ATK/DEF boost encourages one to actually use it as a beater, and not so much fodder for everything else.
Would get pretty Silly if you Normal Summoned something like Mirage Dragon, then grabbed your 2800 Alex who, now, doesn't afraid of anything.

Rejur can also make Ophion, btw.
Though, to be fair, it works exceptionally well with any Normal monster you run multiples of, and just happened to have with you at the same time.
Like, for example, you could Special Summon This, then Normal Summon something like Genex Warped Warwolf/Alexandrite Dragon, then use Rejur to give you a 2800 version from the deck.
It's actually pretty amusing in that regard, because the ATK/DEF boost encourages one to actually use it as a beater, and not so much fodder for everything else.
Would get pretty Silly if you Normal Summoned something like Mirage Dragon, then grabbed your 2800 Alex who, now, doesn't afraid of anything.

My first reaction is: "Ugh... Ophion... .______."

Thank you ^0^

I wanted it to encourage looking for vanillas, and it also needs to decide if the beater is worth having more than the Synchro Xyz at  a given time.

Though maybe 800 could be too much. The vanilla can become a 3000 DEF too if there's nothing else to do.

You can also scare your opponent by using Mausoleum to Normal Summon Blue-Eyes/Galaxy-Eyes or something like that.

An added bonus: Lemuria can make them Level 4 so they don't really bother the usual ways of the deck all that much (on paper).

=D

My first reaction is: "Ugh... Ophion... .______."

To be fair, though, Evilswarm Thanatos(w/e the Gem-Knight one) was a rather selfish decision on Konami's part, in the sense that they were like- HEY, WHAT IF RABBIT COULD MAKE OPHION!? LOLLOLOLOL

But anyway....
You could, maybe, bump the Tuner up to 4, if you wanted Reju to be able to make Synchros with It and Kabazuls(w/e).

To be fair, though, Evilswarm Thanatos(w/e the Gem-Knight one) was a rather selfish decision on Konami's part, in the sense that they were like- HEY, WHAT IF RABBIT COULD MAKE OPHION!? LOLLOLOLOL

But anyway....
You could, maybe, bump the Tuner up to 4, if you wanted Reju to be able to make Synchros with It and Kabazuls(w/e).

That's ok. It's not impossible to make Level 8 Synchros, it's just not gonna be as instant.

That's ok. It's not impossible to make Level 8 Synchros, it's just not gonna be as instant.

No, see... What I meant was that by itself the Tuner has an unusual set of Type/Attribute/Level going for itself, and it only really restricts it to other copies of itself, if played through Reju.

No, see... What I meant was that by itself the Tuner has an unusual set of Type/Attribute/Level going for itself, and it only really restricts it to other copies of itself, if played through Reju.

Yeah, it's kind of like an obscure Tour Guide that's not a +1.

Though, as abstract as this sounds, I thought that'd be the "makes up for being a Tuner". My reasoning? I don't have actual proof.

Do you think these guys could get away with being Level 4's?

EDITED:
I got now a Level 4 Dinosaur Tuner to facilitate Level 8 Synchros, only this one isn't a WATER monster, as a measure to have my other Tuner not be completely outclassed.

Also, made an Advanced Heraldry Arts for vanillas, except this one is not a +0 Summon, just a speeding process for the poor vanillas that can't always be face-up at a time.

EDITED:
I got now a Level 4 Dinosaur Tuner to facilitate Level 8 Synchros, only this one isn't a WATER monster, as a measure to have my other Tuner not be completely outclassed.

Technically that was only because the first one is WATER, and WATER/Dinosaur is a bit of a rare combo in general(We only have like, what, 3? Outside of this topic, of course)

just a speeding process for the poor vanillas that can't always be face-up at a time.

This one is actually interesting and can lead to some shenanigans.
Mostly... It's like you could use it to make Atums in Hieratics, on the off chance you had something like Wattail, and had one in your Graveyard from earlier.
OR~
Given the nature of Blue-Eyes, you could easily make a Thunder-End play, and go crazy from there.

Now I just hope this doesn't break something. Haha.

I think that's about enough support for the deck xD

Maybe I should automatically detach 1 of the Xyz Materials for the Spell Card, and shuffle it into the deck. It'd go with the theme of consistency, prevent multiple uses per turn, and lower the bullets as an exchange.

Speaking of which, should I add an OPT clause to that Spell?

Now I just hope this doesn't break something. Haha.
I think that's about enough support for the deck xD
Maybe I should automatically detach 1 of the Xyz Materials for the Spell Card, and shuffle it into the deck. It'd go with the theme of consistency, prevent multiple uses per turn, and lower the bullets as an exchange.
Speaking of which, should I add an OPT clause to that Spell?

Thing is... Said Spell isn't exactly splashable, and requires some dedication to get the most out of it, if not, more.
So more or less, it depends on how truly playable it in, in the sense that decks X and Y can play it, but not Z.

Thing is... Said Spell isn't exactly splashable, and requires some dedication to get the most out of it, if not, more.
So more or less, it depends on how truly playable it in, in the sense that decks X and Y can play it, but not Z.

I guess so.

Though more than "how many decks can play it" I'm kinda worried about "how well can the decks that CAN play it can?"

Then again, it's also grabbing from the hand so it's halfway like Polymerization.

*Laughs nervously*

Archived