Gaia
Esci
Nova
Goka
Acid x2
Dian
Gustaph Max

Cnc?

Why would you put ROTA in the deck, when you could just put in another E Call.

ROTA only adds Warriors that are level 4 or lower from the deck to the hand. E Call takes any Hero from the deck to the hand, regardless of it's level. I keep failing to see what makes ROTA a Superior card over E Call.

Why would you put ROTA in the deck, when you could just put in another E Call.

ROTA only adds Warriors that are level 4 or lower from the deck to the hand. E Call takes any Hero from the deck to the hand, regardless of it's level. I keep failing to see what makes ROTA a Superior card over E Call.

It actually doesnt matter in this deck

ROTA searches anything E Call searches and E Call searcher anything ROTA searchers

It actually doesnt matter in this deck

ROTA searches anything E Call searches and E Call searcher anything ROTA searchers

Actually it does matter because http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Exchange.  if you have ROTA there is a much higher chance they can search something with it than with E-Call.  It's kinda nit-picky but so is basically everything we do.

Why are you running all of these shit cards like Heat and Woodsman? You are totally aware that you can play 3 Alius, 3 Ocean, and the Deck would still function okay, right? Where the hell are all of your Gemini Sparks and the actual cards that MAKE HERO Beat HERO Beat? You're running the exact opposite of HERO Beat, in all honesty; a downgraded version that relies on stupid -2 cards like Poly and.....the A. Forces?

UGGGHHHH...**throws up**

Why are you running all of these s*** cards like Heat and Woodsman? You are totally aware that you can play 3 Alius, 3 Ocean, and the Deck would still function okay, right? Where the hell are all of your Gemini Sparks and the actual cards that MAKE HERO Beat HERO Beat? You're running the exact opposite of HERO Beat, in all honesty; a downgraded version that relies on stupid -2 cards like Poly and.....the A. Forces?

UGGGHHHH...**throws up**

That's What She Said.

I could somewhat argue Woodsman but that is me. 

Isn't Bubbly needed in the deck somewhat?

Aww, crap, for some reason I thought Bubbleman was banned.

But in my defense, not having played the game for 7 months, also forgot to mention Chevalier.

I summon myself from the hand with an easy condition.

I am too strong, ban me.

Or in the OCG just limit me.

Konami/10

Chevalier takes me back.

Archived