[Finished][Sakura Contest Series 2] Synchro Contest (Judging/Not Accepting)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll assume that making a generic is not necessary here

[spoiler='My Entry']

4aHw64q.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Ice Barrier" monsters

Once per chain, when a card or effect is activated: You can discard 1 card; negate its activation, and if you do, destroy it. You must control a face-up "Ice Barrier" monster to activate and to resolve this effect. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 WATER Synchro Monster from your Graveyard, except "Ascalon, Wyvern of the Ice Barrier".

[/spoiler]

btw I'm -Someone-

OK. I have my entry ready:

KsrYUGV.jpg

Aegidius The Master Swordsman

Level 6

2400/1900

Lore: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Warrior-Type monsters

During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When this card attacks, you can Banish one Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard to have this card gain ATK equal to the ATK of the Banished monster, until the End Phase.

Oh, boy. Hopefully the judges like this…I did really bad in my last contest...

Here's my entry:

[attachment=40824:Recycling.jpg]

Lore: 1 Tuner + 2 or more non-tuner MACHINE-Type monsters
When this card is summoned; Destroy all MACHINE-Type monsters on your side of the field, besides this card. This card gains 400 ATK and DEF for every card sent to the graveyard by this effect. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard; Special summon it in face-up defense position, then end the battle phase. This card cannot attack your opponent directly.

@Teddie: Entry noted.

@Amoonguss: Sorry, I forgot I accepted your entry during college hours so didn't edit the main post like I should've. Not sure what's wrong with the cardmaker, but you could try Tinypic or something else to upload pic.

At the moment, Seija (Riddler) hasn't submitted, but he's been gone lately (he still has time though)

I finally found my inspiration.

XDJG4bl.jpg

1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

Your opponent cannot activate card effects in response to the activation of your Spell Cards. If this card is destroyed by your opponent (by battle or your opponent's card effects): You can add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Coming through.

[spoiler=Entry]xdMaDR8.jpg

"Plaguespreader Zombie" + 2 or more non-Tuner Zombie-Type monsters
If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. If a Zombie-Type monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict Piercing Battle Damage to your opponent.[/spoiler]

I want to join

[spoiler='My Entry']

lFXE9Ac.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard. You cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except "tella" monsters. While you control another "tella" monster, this card's Level becomes 4. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; this turn, you can Normal Summon 1 LIGHT monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) You cannot Summon any monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except LIGHT monsters.

[/spoiler]

I want to enter.  I'm having trouble getting the spoiler tags to work though.

Card: (click the link and it should take you to a pic, I can't figure out how else to do it)

http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/ycmaker/createcard.php?name=frost+maiden&cardtype=Synchro&subtype=effect&attribute=Water&level=11&rarity=Secret+Rare&picture=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.yugiohcardmaker.net%2F387834%2F171934405.jpg&circulation=&set1=&set2=&type=aqua&carddescription=1+Tuner+%2B+1+or+more+non-Tuner+monsters%0D%0AWhen+this+card+is+Synchro+Summoned%2C+you+may+banish+cards+from+your+opponent%27s+hand+and%2For+field%2C+up+to+the+number+of+non-Tuner+Monsters+used+as+Synchro+Material+Monsters+for+this+card.++Each+time+a+card(s)+is+banished%2C+draw+1+card.&atk=3100&def=2900&creator=&year=&serial=

Lore:

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you may banish cards from your opponent's hand and/or field, up to the number of non-Tuner Monsters used as Synchro Material Monsters for this card. Each time a card(s) is banished, draw 1 card.

Hi, I would like to join.

mf7BKcN.png

Lore:

1 Tuner  + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters

At least 1 of the materials used to Summon this card must have their level different from their original level, and this card gains 300 ATK for each of the combined level difference when it is Synchro Summoned. Once during either player's turn, you can target 1 Monster on the field to activate one of the following effects:

* Increase the target's level by 1.
* Decrease the target's level by 1.

Archived