Kirby's Dreamland Contest [lock, finished]

Awesum13

hello all! in honor of the Kirby Triple Deluxe game coming out soon, I am putting together this contest for him. The rules are simple:

1. I am the only judge.
  2. The fee is nothing for one-star members, 3 points for 2-to-3-star members, and 5 points for 4-star and more members, though donations are encourages, since the bigger the pot, the bigger the payout.
  3. All entries must have at least: three monsters, two spells and one trap.
  4. The monsters must have "Dreamland Hero" in their name.
  5. One monster must be a fusion monster.
  6. I will post any and all changes here.
  7. I reserve the right to change rules.
  8. I judge 60% on realisticness to the game, 30% on picture, and 10% on everything else.
  9. deadline is one week from your entry
  10. entry closes on march 14th.
  11. the prizes are given 50% of the pot to the winner, 30% to the runner up, and the last 20% to everyone else who participated..

competitors:

afunworm

josholche

Teddie

pot:

9 points

winner:josholche

3 things i wanna tell you:

1) what you mean with "50% on time it takes to make" ? It would be better if you use judging criteria like the ones used in previous contests (just give a look in the threads). A score system like, from 0to10 points on how good and balanced is your effect, 0to5 the picture and so on...

2) 5 cards for a potless contest are too much i think, i would change it to only 3 monsters

3) nice avatar

3 things i wanna tell you:

1) what you mean with "50% on time it takes to make" ? It would be better if you use judging criteria like the ones used in previous contests (just give a look in the threads). A score system like, from 0to10 points on how good and balanced is your effect, 0to5 the picture and so on...

2) 5 cards for a potless contest are too much i think, i would change it to only 3 monsters

3) nice avatar

the 50% on time it takes to make means how quickly you can make it. I meant to put it as 20% on time, 30% on everything else, and 50% on realisticness to the game.

Entry

[Spoiler=Monsters]

MAABgNq.jpg

If this card is sent from the Deck to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Dreamland" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Dreamland Hero Leaf Kirby". You can only use this effect of "Dreamland Hero Leaf Kirby" once per turn.

tSk9bqF.jpg

If this card is sent from your hand to the Graveyard: You can send 1 "Dreamland" card from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only use this effect of "Dreamland Hero Water Kirby" once per turn.

sa3ZyWz.jpg

2 "Dreamland Hero" monsters

This card gains 100 ATK for each "Dreamland" card in your Graveyard. Once per turn during either player's turn: You can banish 1 "Dreamland" card from your Graveyard; once this turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. If you control no other monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. When either player takes damage, that player sends 1 card from their Deck to the Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spells/Traps]

LOHU6Hm.jpg

Fusion Summon 1 "Dreamland" monster from your Extra Deck by sending the appropriate monsters from your hand to the Graveyard. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can pay 2000 Life Points, and banish this card; send 1 "Dreamland" card from your Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, add 1 "Dreamland" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Dreamland Master Crown" once per duel.

HGJeTzS.jpg

Target 1 "Dreamland" monster you control; banish that target. During the next Standby Phase activate one of the following effects:

* Return that target to the field.
* Return that target to the hand.

1JQbWhn.jpg

Shuffle any number of your banished "Dreamland" cards into the Deck, also put the rest of your banished "Dreamland" cards into the Graveyard, and if you do, send the 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

Archived