~True Anime Legends~ The Best of the Best! Updated 2/14/14 [2/?]

HulkTySSJ2

Anime Legends!    All the best are here!

Newest cards: Ichigo Kurosaki, Substitute Shinigami of Karakura; Yusuke Urameshi, the Earth's Spirit Detective

Explanation:

This is a "little side project". Nothing I'm too serious about like my DBZ gallery. I'll probably only have 20 cards at most here... Just a heads up.

I still had plenty of ideas for other series, but these are starting points.

(Secret Rares made with GIMP2)

_______

Bleach

[spoiler=Ichigo Kurosaki, Substitute Shinigami of Karakura]WiA1VgU.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card is also Spirit-Type and Divine-Attribute. During each of your Standby Phases: This card gains 1 Spirit Counter. You can remove 3 Spirit Counters: Shout "Bankai!"; This card's ATK becomes 3000 and can attack twice until the End Phase. This card cannot be destroyed by Monster Card effects. When this card is destroyed by battle: Shuffle this card into your Deck.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Yu Yu Hakusho

[spoiler=Yusuke Urameshi, the Earth's Spirit Detective]u2CAxZG.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card is also Fiend-Type and DARK-Attribute. As long as you control this face-up card: All face-down monsters on the field are flipped face-up. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 400. When this card is destroyed by battle: You can add 1 "Yukuke Urameshi, the Newest Mazoku" or "Kazuma Kuwabara, Punk of Sarayashiki" from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

MORE TO COME!

Archived