goldenapples

1.jpg

Earth Dragon of Ascension-

If you Control no Monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. if you do, this card cannot attack while it is face-up on the field. you can only Special Summon 1 "Earth Dragon of Ascension" Once per turn this way. When a Xyz Monster you control Detaches an Xyz Material from its self, you can Attach this face-up Monster to that Xyz Monster as an Xyz Material. if you use this effect, you cannot use the effect of any other "Dragon of Ascension" Monster(s) on the same Xyz Monster this turn.

2.jpg

Fire Dragon of Ascension-

When you take battle damage, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. if you do, this card cannot attack while it is face-up on the field. you can only Special Summon 1 "Fire Dragon of Ascension" Once per turn this way. When a Xyz Monster you control Detaches an Xyz Material from its self, you can Attach this face-up Monster to that Xyz Monster as an Xyz Material. if you use this effect, you cannot use the effect of any other "Dragon of Ascension" Monster(s) on the same Xyz Monster this turn.

3.jpg

Lightning Dragon of Ascension-

If a card you control is destroyed, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. if you do, this card cannot attack while it is face-up on the field. you can only Special Summon 1 "Lightning Dragon of Ascension" Once per turn this way. When a Xyz Monster you control Detaches an Xyz Material from its self, you can Attach this face-up Monster to that Xyz Monster as an Xyz Material. if you use this effect, you cannot use the effect of any other "Dragon of Ascension" Monster(s) on the same Xyz Monster this turn.

4.jpg

Water Dragon of Ascension-

If you Control a face-up Level 5 Dragon-type Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. if you do, this card cannot attack while it is face-up on the field. you can only Special Summon 1 "Water Dragon of Ascension" Once per turn this way. When a Xyz Monster you control Detaches an Xyz Material from its self, you can Attach this face-up Monster to that Xyz Monster as an Xyz Material. if you use this effect, you cannot use the effect of any other "Dragon of Ascension" Monster(s) on the same Xyz Monster this turn.

5.jpg

Wind Dragon of Ascension-

When you take Effect damage, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. if you do, this card cannot attack while it is face-up on the field. you can only Special Summon 1 "Earth Dragon of Ascension" Once per turn this way. When a Xyz Monster you control Detaches an Xyz Material from its self, you can Attach this face-up Monster to that Xyz Monster as an Xyz Material. if you use this effect, you cannot use the effect of any other "Dragon of Ascension" Monster(s) on the same Xyz Monster this turn.

6.jpg

Ascension Pillar-

You can Send this face-up card to the graveyard to use this card as 1 Tribute required for a the Tribute Summon of a "Ascension" Monster. if your Opponent declares a Direct Attack while this card is Face-up on the field, you can send this card to the graveyard; Negate that Attack.

7.jpg

Ascension Hieroglyph-

Special Summon this card as a Effect Monster (Rock-Type/EARTH/Level 5/ATK 0/DEF 0). (This card is also still a Spell Card.) With this effect(s): This card cannot be used as Xyz Material, except as Xyz Material for an "Ascension" Monster. this card cannot be used as Synchro Material and cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon. If this card is Targeted for an Attack: Send this card to the graveyard.

8.jpg

Ascension Premonition-

discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 "Ascension God Bastet" from your Extra deck to your side of the field. its effect(s) are negated, and it cannot Attack. destroy it during the End Phase.

createcard.jpg

Rank-up Magic: Ascension-

Target 1 face-up LIGHT Dragon-type Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 monster with the same Type and Attribute as that monster you control but 1 Rank higher, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to it also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) you can only activate 1 "Rank-up Magic: Ascension" Once per turn.

9.jpg

Ascension God Bastet- 2 level 4 Monsters

During your Draw Phase, you can add 1 "Rank-up Magic: Ascension" from your deck to your hand instead of conducting your normal draw. If this card is in your graveyard, and you control a face-up "Ascension God" Monster: you can Attach this card to that Monster as Xyz Material. you can only use this Effect of "Ascension God Bastet" Once per duel.
10.jpg
Ascension God Khonsu-2 level 5 Monsters
During your Draw Phase, you can add 1 "Rank-up Magic: Ascension" from your deck to your hand instead of conducting your normal draw. Once per turn, when a Monster activates an effect on your opponent's side of the field that would target or destroy this card, except during the Battle Phase: you can Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate that cards effect, and if you do: Draw 1 card. If this card has "Ascension God Bastet" Attached to it as Xyz Material, you can use this effect up to twice per turn.
11.jpg
Ascension God Anubis-2 level 6 Monsters
During your Draw Phase, you can add 1 "Rank-up Magic: Ascension" from your Graveyard to your hand instead of conducting your normal draw. Once per turn, when a Monster activates an effect on your opponent's side of the field that would target or destroy this card: you can Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate that cards effect, and if you do: Draw 1 card. If this card has "Ascension God Khonsu" Attached to it as Xyz Material, you can use this effect up to twice per turn.
12.jpg
Ascension God Isis-3 level 7 Monsters
When this card is Special Summoned: You can Shuffle 1 "Rank-up Magic: Ascension" from your graveyard into your deck. Once per turn, when a Monster activates an effect on your opponent's side of the field, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate that cards effect. and, if you do: draw 1 card. If this card has "Ascension God Anubis" Attached to it as Xyz Material, it gains the following effect: Once per turn, during your Draw Phaw, instead of conducting you normal draw: add 1 "Rank-up Magic: Ascension" from your Deck to your hand.
13.jpg
Ascension God Horus-3 level 8 Monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: Shuffle 1 "Rank-up Magic: Ascension" from your graveyard into your deck. Up to twice turn, when a Monster activates, you can Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate that cards effect until the End Phase, then, if you do: draw 1 card. If this card has "Ascension God Isis" Attached to it as Xyz Material, it gains the following effect: During your Draw Phase, instead of Conducting your Normal Draw, you can add 1 "Rank-up Magic: Ascension" from your Deck to your hand.
14.jpg
Ascension God Osiris-4 level 9 Monsters
This card cannot be Special Summoned, Except by "Rank-up Magic: Ascension" or by its own effect.If this card is Destroyed by a card effect while it has Xyz Material: Special Summon it to your side of the field during the End Phase. Once per turn, you Can Special Summon 1 Monster attached to this card as Xyz Material to your side of the field. if you do: you can attach 1 "Ascension" Monster from your hand to the Monster Special Summoned by this effect. If this card has "Ascension God Horus" Attached to it as Xyz Material: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can draw 1 card from your deck.
15.jpg
Ascension God Akmun-Rah-4 level 10 Monsters
This card cannot be Special Summoned, Except by "Rank-up Magic: Ascension" or by its own effect. If this card is Destroyed by a card effect: Banish 1 "Ascension" Xyz Monster in your graveyard; Special Summon this card to your side of the field during the End Phase. when you do: attach 1 "Ascension" Monster in your graveyard to this card as Xyz Material. Once per turn, you Can Special Summon 1 Monster attached to this card as Xyz Material to your side of the field. if you do: you can attach 1 "Ascension" Monster from your hand your graveyard or hand to the Monster Special Summoned by this effect. If this card has "Ascension God Osiris" Attached to it as Xyz Material: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can draw 1 card from your deck.

Feed back?

Ok, let's see...

That "if you do, this card cannot attack" effect. It means that you can't attack with that card until the End Phase or when? And 

I would like more that Fire Dragon with 2200-2300 attack instead 2600. Look, it is a level 5 monster.

Wind Dragon of ascension is a 1300/1300...so maybe it need to be a level 3-4 instead level 5.

I don't like ascension pillar, it acelerates a lot this archetype

Ascension Hieroglyph it's ok, just check grammar.

Ascension Premonition can summon a 2000atk xyz for free...what? Pls make it cost something, like banish some monster or discard or pay LP or whatever.

Rank up is veeeery wrong. I would erase that final parenthesis, because u can attach other ascension monster any time. And i would change "Target the 1 Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 monster with the same Type and Attribute as that monster you control but 1 Rank higher, by using it as the Xyz Material.  for this: "Pay 1000LP: Target 1 "Ascension" XYZ Monster you control; use that monster as a Xyz Material to Special Summon from your Extra Deck 1 XYZ monster with the same Type and Attribute as the targeted monster, but 1 Rank higher than it.". I would like more like that, not free evolutions.

Basket first effect it's ok...but that second effect it's horrible. See, we use "Rank Up" and summon Khonsu. We dettach Basket, and then we can again attach it. No dude, no.

Khonsu has a free-drawing effect. That's bad. Erase that "if you do draw a card" phrase.

Anubis it's like Khonsu.

I dont wanna talk about next  XYZ, you probably will never reach to summon then...and Osiris exists, it is Slifer, sorry.

You need to re-think your archetype to make it better.

8.jpg

9.jpg

- _ -                    - _ -

FX9b07Q.jpg

Lore 
"Kisa, Betrayer of Gravekeepers" + "Splinter of the Ancient Fusion"
Once per turn, if there are 3 or less Overlook Counters on the field: You can place 1 Overlook Counter on a face-up card your opponent controls. The effect of all cards with Overlook Counter becomes "During each of your Standby Phase: Increase your opponent's Life Points by 500". If this card would be destroyed by battle or by a card effect, you can remove 1 Overlook Counter from a card on the field instead of destroying this card.

@Danimally-

First off, thanks for the feed back! i looked it over and made some changes, and i would like to talk about bits of your feed-back that is much appreciated. lets start from the beginning:

"if you do, this card cannot attack" effect. this card a editing mistake, usually when i make these cards they are late at night. i usually wait until the next day to look over them, but i decided to post it. this is the new full effect of "Dragon of Ascension". lets use "Fire Dragon of Ascension" as an example:

When you take battle damage, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. if you do, this card cannot attack while it is face-up on the field. you can only Special Summon 1 "Fire Dragon of Ascension" Once per turn this way. When a Xyz Monster you control Detaches an Xyz Material from its self, you can Attach this face-up Monster to that Xyz Monster as an Xyz Material. if you use this effect, you cannot use the effect of any other "Dragon of Ascension" Monster(s) on the same Xyz Monster this turn.

i believe a lot of errors were corrected there. next, is fire dragons attack. originally, all the dragons had a total stat of 2600 that was split for either ATK or DEF. i've changed that to 2500 and 0. they either have 2500 ATK, or 0 ATK, and the same for DEF. this mostly is the case because if you special summon them, their atk won't matter, they can't attack.

Next up: ascension pillar

Ascension pillar does Accelerate the archtype, but not to any exstent i find unrealistic. because all of the dragons can special summon themselves without it, and the dragons are mostly useless without an Xyz Monster, so the whole goal is very fast Xyz Summoning then fast rank-ups.

i fixed as much of the grammar mistakes in Ascension Hieroglyph as i could. thanks for pointing it out, it is not my strong point, grammar.

Ascension Premonition....is just a different way of bringing out khonsu, otherwise, because the archtype does not focus at on level 4, he would never be at his full power. although, i did add the discarding part. so the spell and the card you discard come up to 2, which is the same number of Xyz Material you need to bring her out. if you do not use a Rank-up on her, there is no point in ascension premonition. 

Rank-up has been fixed up...it was never meant to be a Quick-play for one, and only meant to be use on "Ascension" Monsters. plus, only once per turn.

i disagree with bastet. i think her second effect is appropriate, taking it can only be used once per duel no matter what.

edited Khonsu. his effect was never meant to be used so freely. now it requires an effect to target or attempt to destroy him, and it cannot be used during the battle phase.

anubis is a bit stronger...it CAN be used during the battle phase.

Isis now must use a Xyz Material to use hers, but it isn't very limited. but requiring 3 level 7 monsters...without rank-up no one would bother.

Kwisatz-Haderach, sorry , didn't mean to steal your art XP

Archived