Ren✧

25uh7o5.png

The Enigman Archetype

A 14 Card Set

Created by ~Renegade~

Image credit to the Duel Masters TCG

The imagination is a powerful thing, and sometimes we lose control of that power. It is from that, that such beings are born. Beings that are incomprehensible to our conscious minds. Beings that are unbelievably strange...and yet shockingly familiar. They are everything that we aren't, and yet embody our very selves. They are living enigmas...

WLiiYjU.jpg

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of an "Enigman" monster: Destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls. If this card is Normal Summoned: You can increase the Level of 1 face-up monster you control by 1. All monsters your opponent controls must attack if able and can only attack "Enigman" monsters. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card(either by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Enigman" monster from your hand or Deck with a lower Level than this card. 

q0B2vki.jpg

You can Normal Summon/Set this card without a Tribute. If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of an "Enigman" monster: Increase this card's ATK by 500. All monsters your opponent controls must attack if able and can only attack "Enigman" monsters. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card(either by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Enigman" monster from your hand or Deck with a lower Level than this card. 

OEswYUt.jpg

If this card is Normal Summoned: You can destroy this card; Special Summon 1 "Enigman" monster from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of an "Enigman" monster: Add 1 "Enigman" monster from your Graveyard to your hand, then change this card's Level to that of the added monster. All monsters your opponent controls must attack if able and can only attack "Enigman" monsters. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card(either by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Enigman" monster from your hand or Deck with a lower Level than this card. 

vZV1XRE.jpg

If this card is Normal Summoned: You can discard 1 card; destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field. If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of an "Enigman" monster: Destroy up to 2 Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls. All monsters your opponent controls must attack if able and can only attack "Enigman" monsters. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card(either by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Enigman" monster from your hand or Deck with a lower Level than this card. 

57x2IbP.jpg

If this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 "Enigman" monster you control; it is unaffected by Spell/Trap Cards until your next End Phase. If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of an "Enigman" monster: Other "Enigman" monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects, until your next End Phase. All monsters your opponent controls must attack if able and can only attack "Enigman" monsters. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card(either by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Enigman" monster from your hand or Deck with a lower Level than this card. 

kVzBsR4.jpg

If this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 "Enigman" monster you control and 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with the same Level; Switch control of the two monsters. If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of an "Enigman" monster: Your opponent must immediately discard any card they add to their hand by drawing during their next turn. All monsters your opponent controls must attack if able and can only attack "Enigman" monsters. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card(either by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Enigman" monster from your hand or Deck with a lower Level than this card. 

uSagKP2.jpg

If this card is Normal Summoned: Battle Damage you would take involving "Enigman" monsters is halved. If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of an "Enigman" monster: Battle Damage you take from battles involving an "Enigman" monster is also inflicted to your opponent. All monsters your opponent controls must attack if able and can only attack "Enigman" monsters. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card(either by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Enigman" monster from your hand or Deck with a lower Level than this card. 

eTCRuWo.jpg

You can Normal Summon/Set this card without a Tribute. If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of an "Enigman" monster: This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. All monsters your opponent controls must attack if able and can only attack "Enigman" monsters. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card(either by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Enigman" monster from your hand or Deck with a lower Level than this card. 

MwdmOGV.jpg

If this card is Normal Summoned: You can change the Battle Position of 1 monster your opponent controls(Flip Effects are not activated). If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of an "Enigman" monster: Face-up "Enigman" monsters inflict Piercing Damage. All monsters your opponent controls must attack if able and can only attack "Enigman" monsters. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card(either by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Enigman" monster from your hand or Deck with a lower Level than this card. 

7GTfvkl.jpg

If this card is Normal Summoned: Target 1 face-down card your opponent controls; look at it(Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect). If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of an "Enigman" monster: Reveal all face-down cards on the field, then return them to their original position(Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect.) All monsters your opponent controls must attack if able and can only attack "Enigman" monsters.

OTPpFIO.jpg

Target 1 face-up "Enigman" monster; destroy it and inflict damage to your opponent equal to its Level x400. The monster is treated as being destroyed by an opponent's card effect. You can only activate 1 "Enigmatic Problem" per turn.

vH85yFu.jpg

Destroy 1 face-up "Enigman" monster you control: Draw 2 cards. You can only activate 1 "Enigma's Solution" per turn.

6OhXv6X.jpg

All face-up "Enigman" monsters gain 300 ATK. When a face-up "Enigman" monster is targeted for an attack that would destroy it: You can pay Life Points in increments of 100; increase the Level of the attack target by 1 for every 100 Life Points paid before Damage Calculation. A monster's Level cannot become larger than 6 by this card's effect.

PNuVfwR.jpg

If this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 other face-up "Enigman" monster; its Level becomes 6. If this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon up to 2 "Enigman" monsters from your Graveyard. The Special Summoned monsters effects are negated and their Level becomes 6. All monsters your opponent controls must attack if able and can only attack "Enigman" monsters. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card(either by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Enigman" monster from your hand or Deck with a lower Level than this card. 

[hr]

Well here is my latest set. They were a bit difficult to create, so I wouldn't be surprised if there is a lot of corrections that need to be done. All bits of constructive criticism and OCG help are always appreciated. :D

Considering all of these say "Destroyed by an opponent's card", and assuming that means either by Battle/Card effect(Which is typically noted in parenthesis, btw)-
So if that's the case, and these trigger off regardless of how they are destroyed...
Then Thriving is redundant because it literally doesn't do anything, outside of a small ATK boost.

Btw, the artworks for these are flat-out adorable.

Considering all of these say "Destroyed by an opponent's card", and assuming that means either by Battle/Card effect(Which is typically noted in parenthesis, btw)-
So if that's the case, and these trigger off regardless of how they are destroyed...
Then Thriving is redundant because it literally doesn't do anything, outside of a small ATK boost.

Btw, the artworks for these are flat-out adorable.

Gah, for some reason by the time I was nearing the end of card creation I had begun to think that I had written destroyed by battle on the monsters. I'll go back and redo Thriving Enigma. Thanks for the heads up. And I would have to agree, they are adorable. Karmin and Glokes are my favorites, lol

EDIT: Alright, effect rehaul done for Thriving Enigma, but the OCG is no doubt horrendous. I had no idea how to go about wording it. Help?

Their archetype effect can be shortened to:

[All monster's your opponent controls must attack if able and can only attack "Enigman" monsters. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or card effect): you can Special Summon 1 "Enigman" monster from your hand or Deck with a lower level than this card.]

I love tbis concept so much. You are a great card maker. I wan to print these out and duel with them so much. I probably will.

9.0/10 some wording errors as said before but overall great job.

oh__stop_it__you__by_rober_raik-d4cwd9f.

[All monster's your opponent controls must attack if able and can only attack "Enigman" monsters. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or card effect): you can Special Summon 1 "Enigman" monster from your hand or Deck with a lower level than this card.]

Thank you a ton! I knew there was a way to patch it up, but I just couldn't make it sound right. Will edit right away! :D

EDIT: Fixed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Level would have a capital L though.

Archived