Constellar Persei

Daigusto Sphreez

Thought I'd try to make a card that would keep Constellars relevant in today's meta, since they are slipping behind. 

Can be Special Summoned off of a Rota, and if you have a few constellar Xyz's in your graveyard, you can loop this effect to summon multiples.

Even if you don't, it has good Synergy with sheratan and algiedi, and makes aldebaran, leonis & rasalhague more playable.

HJkjxMA.jpg

Lore:

During the turn this card is added from your Deck to your hand: You can Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When this card is Special Summoned from your hand: You can banish 1 "Constellar" Xyz Monster from your Graveyard, and if you do; add 1 "Constellar" Monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can increase this card's Level by the amount of face-up "Constellar" Monsters you control, except this card.

Thoughts? 

Thanks^

I did have a look at the first 3 cards of your archetype, its an interesting concept. Some of cards seemed a bit too versatile though (the first 2 spell cards) assuming the rest of the monsters are appropriately supportive. You might want to brush up on your OCG too, mine isn't perfect by any stretch but I noticed a few unnecessary phrases (such as the equip card saying that the monster it is equipped to cannot be targeted by card effects or trap cards, you don't need to say trap cards, since trap cards are classed as card effects). There were a few others but as a general rule of thumb, when in doubt look on the internet for already existing cards that have the same effects you want to put into your own card. 

Anyway, Bump! Constructive feedback please. Would you guys use it in constellars if it was a card? 

and Why/Why not. Thanks. 

Archived