Evilswarm Mantus

Daigusto Sphreez

Extra Evilswarm support which may prevent them slipping behind, even if it isn't particularly game-changing.

Makes Ketos and O'Lantern more usable. 

Otherwise helps get to your combo pieces like Kerykeion, mandragora, thunderbird and pollux, since Evilswarm's often have trouble getting to enough of their monsters.

f22SOJD.jpg

Lore:

When a "Iswarm" Monster you control is tributed: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, it gains 500 ATK. During your Main Phase: You can send 1 "Iswarm" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. During the Standby Phase after this effect was activated: You can add the monster sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect to your hand instead of conducting your Draw Phase this turn. 

Thoughts?

Arent Evilswarm monsters in card descriptions called 'Iswarms? '

They usually are and I think this card should have that instead of only Evilswarms.

The reason being is because anyone who has looked at Steelswarms will know they focus on tribute summons and this card works of any tribute which would be a big boost to BOTH archetypes.

Overall good card in my opinion.

So you can XYZ  with it I mean it should be like 5,6,7,8 or whatever but it should but able to XYZ with other Iswarm monsters that you summoned to add me bang for your buck and balance out the card as well but as of now it is a little OP

It needs to be level 4 to have synergy with how Evilswarm's play however, How else am I able to get Ophion/Bahamut/any rank 4 I need on the field? 

I don't think its OP. But if you can provide reasoning as to why you think it is I could amend it.

Any other constructive feedback from people would be nice. 

During the Standby Phase after this effect was activated: You can add the monster sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect to your hand instead of conducting your Draw Phase this turn.

This effect is odd. Since it activates during the Standby, which means after the Draw Phase, how will you skip the Draw Phase of that turn when it has already ocurred? You could fix this with the following:

During the Draw Phase after this effect was activated, instead of conducting your normal draw: You can add the monster sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect to your hand.

Also, "tributed" should be capitalized.

Anyways, the effects look fine, but I don't think Verz need nor deserve any further support. And the ATK this card can reach is a bit too high for a Level 4 in my opinion, even with the condition of Tributing a Verz. I would either drop the original ATK or the effect ATK by 200, for a maximum ATK of 2150.

During your Main Phase: You can send 1 "Iswarm" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. During the Standby Phase after this effect was activated: You can add the monster sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect to your hand instead of conducting your Draw Phase this turn.

So.... You can send all the lswarm monsters from your Deck to your Graveyard?
Methinks your missing something here, TC.

Archived