Photo

Red-Eyes Prime Dragon

- - - - - Fusion Red-Eyes Black Dragon Baby Dragon Awesome

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Raymond Grover

Raymond Grover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
    Last Visit Mar 01 2014 07:56 PM

767MfEY.jpg

Baby Dragon + Red-Eyes Black Dragon
This card cannot be targeted by Spell/Trap Cards.

What do you think?

Maxxion

Maxxion

Now leave! Before I lose my sanity!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
    Last Visit Mar 18 2016 04:24 AM

Err, uh...what?

You took two of Joey's monsters, made a Fusion of them, and have them have nothing to do with either of them, especially given one is his main card.

First effect: A tad pointless, unless you're running Reptiliannes or the like who benefit from 0 attack monsters. Yugioh has A LOT of counter to attack-based set-ups now.

Second: Only point is to save a monster basically until the beginning of your opponent's turn, otherwise...not much of a purpose, and has NO synergy with its' first ability.

In short: I feel it's a rather quickly slapped-together hodge-podge. Not remotely worthwhile being a Fusion, with effects that don't do a whole heck of a lot of good, and has zero synergy.

Raymond Grover

Raymond Grover

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

lol idk what kinda effect to give it so i gave it this, if you got a better effect, i will gladly accept that one and change it

Raymond Grover

Raymond Grover

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

I changed the Effet of it, this is the best i could think of, if anyone has some suggestions, let me know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users