Because you guys asked me to

a bad post

So I recently made a status about what archetype I should make for an RP and somebody suggested Tarot cards that give you good effects and your opponent bad effects so for better or for worse here they are:

[spoiler='Arcana the Zero - Fool of Purity']

396816.jpg

Lore:While this card is in ATK position it cannot be destroyed by battle.

While this card is ATK position on your side of the field: You can pay 500 Life Points during your Standby Phase to draw an extra card this turn.

While this card is in ATK position on your opponent's side of the field: This card must attack once per turn or you take 500 points of damage.

Flavour: "Shall we start the show, I'm oh so excited to show what I can do!"[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the First - Magician of Power']

396819.jpg

Lore: While this card is ATK position on your side of the field double its attack. 

While this card is ATK position on your opponent's side of the field half its attack.

Flavour: Should you receive her blessing power, skill, and concentration shall be yours.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Second - High Priestess of Knowledge']

396822.jpg

Lore: 3 lvl 4 "Arcana"monsters

Once per turn by detaching 1 Xyz material off this monster you switch the control of 1 "Arcana"monster on the field.

Flavour: "My children have such a habit of getting away from me..."[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Third - Empress of Beauty']

396827.jpg

Lore: This card can only be in DEF position while there is another "Arcana"monster on your side of the field.

While this card is in face-up DEF position on your side of the field all "Arcana" monsters you control gain 300 DEF for all "Arcana"monsters you control.

While this card is in face-up DEF position on your opponent's side of the field it cannot be targetted for an attack while your opponent controls other monsters.

Flavour: And throughout the land she was known as most beautiful.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Fourth - Emperor of Authority']

398047.jpg

Lore: While this card is in ATK position on your side of the field all "Arcana" monsters you control gain 300 ATK for every "Arcana"monster on the field.

While this card in in ATK position on your opponent's side of thefield all monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK points.

Flavour: He ruled not with a cold iron fist, but with the warmth of a father.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Fifth - Hierophant of Piety']

398039.jpg

Lore: While this card is in face-up DEF position on your side of the fieldduring your Standby Phase gain 100 Life Points for every "Arcana" monster on your opponent's side of the field.

While this card is in ATK position on your opponent's side of the field during your Standby Phase your opponent loses 500 Life Points.

Flavour: A steadfast belief in his God has made him a beacon of emotional strength for all those who surround him.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Sixth - Lovers of Union']

398041.jpg

Lore: While this card is in ATK position on your side of the field it can attack twice in a row.

While this card is in ATK position on your opponents side of thefield your opponent cannot use one of their monster slots

Flavour: "How faithful they are to each other. Not even Death could break them apart.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Seventh - Chariot of Willpower']

398051.jpg

Lore:While this card is in ATK position your side of the field "Arcana" monsters you control cannot be destroyed in battle.

While this card is in ATK position on your opponent's side of the field this card must attack if able.

Flavour: "Charge fearlessly into battle my valiant friends!"[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Eighth - Strength of Compassion']

398057.jpg

Lore:While this card is in face-up DEF position on your side of the field during your Standby Phase gain 500 Life Points.

While this card is in face-up DEF position on your opponent's side of the field reduce the DEF of all your opponent's monster by 500.

Flavour: "How can all this pain and suffering possibly make you happy?"[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Ninth - Hermit of Guidance']

398064.jpg

Lore: While this card is face-up on your side of thefield during your Standby Phase you may look at the top card of your Deck and add it to your Hand or sending it to the bottom of your Deck. 

While this card is face-up on your opponent's side of the field your opponent cannot Special Summon.

Flavour: "What is it you wishest to know most?"[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Tenth - Wheel of Fortune']

398355.jpg

Lore: Whenever a monster on either side of the fielddestroys anothermonster in battle inflict 500 points of damage to that card's owner.

Flavour: The dial remains ever turn unaffected by the by what it causes.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Eleventh - Justice of Truth']

398358.jpg

Lore: Once per turn you can target 1 "Arcana"monster on the field and change its battle position. The position of the selected monster cannot be changed until your next Standby Phase. If you use this effect, this card cannot attack this turn.

Flavour: "All who sin must be punished!"[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Twelfth - Hanged Man of Sacrifice']

398359.jpg

Lore: 3 lvl 6 "Arcana"monsters

While this card is in ATK position on your side of the field once per turn when an "Arcana" monster is targeted for an attack you shift the target to this card.

While this card is in ATK position on your opponent's side of the field during their End Phase they must destroy the monster with the lowest ATK on their side of the field.

Flavour: He simply hangs there waiting for the next traveler to pass him by.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Thirteenth - Death of Transformation']

398360.jpg

Lore:Once per turn you can select 1 "Arcana"monster on your side of the field: This card's level becomes equal to that of the selectedmonster's. If you do not perform an Xyz Summon the turn this effect is used destroy all monsters on your side of the field.

Flavour: Death is inevitable; whether it is a new beginning or a final end is all up to you. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Fourteenth - Temperance of Balance']

398366.jpg

Lore:While this card is ATK position on your side of the field your opponent must control the same amount of monsters as you at all times.

While this card is ATK position on your opponents side of the field if you control double the monsters of your opponent does during their Standby Phase they lose 500 Life Points.

Flavour: "Order and chaos must constantly be kept in alignment, lest it have disastrous consequences for the world. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Fifteenth - Devil of Bonds']

398370.jpg

Lore:Once per turn you can select 1 "Arcana" monster on your opponent's side of the field. Switch its control to your side of the field. 

Flavour: "You may have Box of Friends... but me have Jar! Kekeke!"[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Sixteenth - Tower of Omens']

398371.jpg

Lore: The controller of this card cannot Summon any more monsters.

Flavour: The messenger of disaster and he who fears change.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Seventeenth - Star of Hope']

398375.jpg

Lore: Once per turn you can change the battle positions of all "Arcana" monsters on the field except this card. The positions of these monsters cannot be changed until your next Standby Phase.

Flavour: There's a whole world of hope and possibility you just have to grab it.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Eighteenth - Moon of Subconscious']

398379.jpg

Lore:While you control an ATK position "Arcana the Nineteenth - Sun of Vitality" this card gains this effect: When this card attacks a monster in DEF position subtract the difference between this cards ATK and that cards DEF and deal it as battle damage to your opponent.

Flavour: Illuminating the lonely night sky.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Nineteenth - Sun of Vitality']

398381.jpg

Lore: While you control a ATK position "Arcana the Eighteenth - Moon of Subconscious" this card gains this effect: When this card destroys a non-"Arcana" monster in battle gain Life Points equal to half that monster's ATK or DEF points.

Flavour: The most radiant in all the heavens.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Twentieth - Judgement of Absolution']

398384.jpg

Lore:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Summoned while you control 2 or more "Arcana" monsters. Once per turn you can sacrifice 1 "Arcana"monster on your side of the field to destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field.

Flavour: "I hold thine final fate. Repent Sinner!" [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana the Twenty-First - World of Completion']

398387.jpg

Lore: 2 or more lvl 9 "Arcana"monsters

Once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to select 1 "Arcana" monster on the field: Switch the battle position of that card for the rest of the duel.

Flavour: Here our journey ends, and it saddens me to say good-bye. May we meet again dear friend.[/spoiler]

No Spell/Traps since the monsters basically do whatever you need, and I tried to not give them too much spam power since I gave them powerful effects.

So anyways CnC Kthx

I know they're probably broken, but I only do cards every once in a while, so treat me gently. :3

Archived