[VCTR SINGLE] Legacy of the Seven Emperors

Vector Nightmare

So I'm actually very much sad about the fact that the story of the Seven Barian Emperors, which is in my opinion the deepest and best-written plotline we've had since DM ended, is about to end (and in an unfair way... DAMNIT YUMA LOSELOSELOSE). So I'm gonna write up some support cards for them (because while the story was good the duel writing SUUUUUUUCKED).

Mainly this one is a Continuous Spell meant to ease the summon of the Over Hundred Numbers. I think the Nasch vs Yuma duel would've had much more impact if Nasch had summoned the individual Over Hundreds one by one and then Ranked them up en masse, rather than churn out a bunch of new ridiculous cards to just pop the Chaos versions.

So, here goes (new format btw, I vastly prefer the separating of effects as it makes cards much more readable):

[B]Legacy of the Seven Emperors[/B]

SPELL | Continuous

(1) Once per turn, during either player's turn, if you control a "Number" monster that has a number between 101 and 107 in its name and this card would be destroyed: it is not destroyed.

(2) Once per turn, when you Xyz Summon a "Number" monster that has a number between 101 and 107 in its name, except a "Number C" monster, draw 1 card.

(3) Once per turn: you can discard 1 card from your hand; target 1 "Number" monster that has a number between 101 and 107 in its name you control, except a monster that was Summoned this turn, then Special Summon 1 "Number C" monster that has a number between 101 and 107 in its name from your Extra Deck that has the same Type as the target monster but is 1 Rank higher, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to it also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.)

(4) Target 7 "Number C" monsters that have a number between 101 and 107 in their name and have a different name on your side of the field or Graveyard; Banish this card you control, then Special Summon 1 "CXyz Barian, the King of Wishes" from your Extra Deck, by using those targets as the Xyz Materials. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon.)

Since this is on RC, disregard the bolded effect, as it refers to a card whose OCG/TCG effect has not yet been revealed - but this is roughly what I'd want it to be.

• 2 months later...

Archived