I've decided to learn a new deck

Solemn Silver

I'd remove the synchroes.

Sole purpose of Veiler in Bujins is to keep locking down the opponent, not tune, so you can use that space for something else.

Kaiser Colosseum seems redundant with their new support, unless you're going Pre-PRIO or its an irl deck.

You ALWAYS need to go 3 Crane, 1 Honest, so make room for that.

Bottomless is also a wise choice in this deck. Its a staple, but it serves the lockdown purpose pretty well.

I'd remove the synchroes.

Sole purpose of Veiler in Bujins is to keep locking down the opponent, not tune, so you can use that space for something else.

Kaiser Colosseum seems redundant with their new support, unless you're going Pre-PRIO or its an irl deck.

You ALWAYS need to go 3 Crane, 1 Honest, so make room for that.

Bottomless is also a wise choice in this deck. Its a staple, but it serves the lockdown purpose pretty well.

It's irl. I haven't checked out their new support yet. 

-Foolish

-2 synchros

-something

+honest

+crane

+2 Exceeds I haven't decided on

thanks

Ah, good ol bad Bujin. Gimmicky as crap and really underwhelming.

Now, if you wanna run GOOD Bujin, you do as I say.

Less bear, less Tenki, less veiler, less MST, less back row. Trust me.

More Hirume and more Arasuda. The former is the best friggen monster in the main and the latter is her bitch.
More Hare. Hare is 2gud. Also, 1 Bujin Crow is a nice tech.

You know what Bujin spell is good? Carnation. You know which Bujin spell is also good? Regalia. Run both in 3s.

Now for the 2-of Bujin spells. Bujinvisibility may seem gimmicky at first, but you shit out Susas and Kags in this deck like nobody's business. On top of being a fricken OP chainable dark hole, it clears the board to effectively use the next card... Bujinunity. "But Sora, that card is bad!". No it's not. It instantly searches all the pieces necessary to make the dream team: Kag and Susa. And guess what this deck's wincon is? Kag and Susa in conjunction. Shit's really annoying to get over, especially with your relics.

Run Peacock at 1. And only 1.

Last but not least, you need to max out Susanowo and play 1 Amaterasu. Shit's broken yo.

Ah, good ol bad Bujin. Gimmicky as crap and really underwhelming.

Now, if you wanna run GOOD Bujin, you do as I say.

Less bear, less Tenki, less veiler, less MST, less back row. Trust me.

More Hirume and more Arasuda. The former is the best friggen monster in the main and the latter is her b****.
More Hare. Hare is 2gud. Also, 1 Bujin Crow is a nice tech.

You know what Bujin spell is good? Carnation. You know which Bujin spell is also good? Regalia. Run both in 3s.

Now for the 2-of Bujin spells. Bujinvisibility may seem gimmicky at first, but you s*** out Susas and Kags in this deck like nobody's business. On top of being a fricken OP chainable dark hole, it clears the board to effectively use the next card... Bujinunity. "But Sora, that card is bad!". No it's not. It instantly searches all the pieces necessary to make the dream team: Kag and Susa. And guess what this deck's wincon is? Kag and Susa in conjunction. s***'s really annoying to get over, especially with your relics.

Run Peacock at 1. And only 1.

Last but not least, you need to max out Susanowo and play 1 Amaterasu. s***'s broken yo.

You see I agree with everything here if he wants to make a Bujin-Post PRIO deck.

I disagree with the bold though. Could just be me. Unless Peacock is better than the new TCG guy again....hmm yeah Cock looks legit that's what she said

I think Tenki really needs to stay at 3 in the deck.

Looks pretty good, there are some minor changes I would make.

-1 bear.  1 is nice for searching tenki and poping extra tenkis, but more than that start to interfere with the deck as he ins't a bujin so you can't xyz him into susanowo.

-1 arasuda.  He's only really good in combination with hirume who isn't out yet.  You can keep 1 as a tech if you'd like.

-torrential tribute.  This is bad in bujins as you either kill your own monsters (which shouldn't be dying as the main ones are yamato and susanowo) or waste a hare protecting them.

+1 mystical space typhoon.  It should never be dead and you'll always side into the 3rd one anyway, so why not main it?  Besides,you don't want to auto lose game 1 to gravekeepers. 

+1 foolish burial.  Can send hare to protect yamato if you go 2nd, and if you go 1st you can get both hare and turtle in the grave with this and yamato.  Also great for when you want to set up quilin.

+1 forbidden lance.  Also nice fore protecting yamato if you go 2nd, and can help save you from having to use crane to run over something.

For the extra deck I'd take out one tsukiyomi (it's the worst of the bujin xyz and you should never need to make more than one) and add another susanowo (I go through 2 most games, so having the third is nice for when you're not doing so hot, especially since you run two bujincarnation).  I'd also take out gem kinght pearl and add crazy box as the only reason you should need to make either of them is if skill drain is up, and in that case crazy box is better.

Archived