Everyone wants to make Red Eyes Cards....

Masaaki71484

I understand all points here and yes your point seeing you only play Red-Eyes will sub in Karma Cut and rape your face but still people act like its effect is so abusable the only two ways I can see this if you Heratics or Chaos Dragon which if The Sword of the Seven stars was not limited you could actually form a deck around this. Red-Eyes has not had support in a while I think because if they get support Red-Eyes Darkness Metal might be more broken than it already is but if this if you can make a couple of monster's like Maxxion did which treated monsters as Red-Eyes especially at Level 4 so you can Laval Chain a Red-Eyes to the grave and use either a Dark World Draw engine or Dragon Draw engine. Red-Eyes could T3 if they got support. 

I understand all points here and yes your point seeing you only play Red-Eyes will sub in Karma Cut and rape your face but still people act like its effect is so abusable the only two ways I can see this if you Heratics or Chaos Dragon which if The Sword of the Seven stars was not limited you could actually form a deck around this. Red-Eyes has not had support in a while I think because if they get support Red-Eyes Darkness Metal might be more broken than it already is but if this if you can make a couple of monster's like Maxxion did which treated monsters as Red-Eyes especially at Level 4 so you can Laval Chain a Red-Eyes to the grave and use either a Dark World Draw engine or Dragon Draw engine. Red-Eyes could T3 if they got support. 

Dragon Rulers have done a lot of damage to other decks with the limit of the Sword and Gold Sarcophagus, so they might get that final hit in TCG in about a month.

Though the issue I talk about is not necessarily that it's unstoppable broken. It's that chances point at that with current support the card will either be broken or bad and unworthy of use. Boss monsters usually want to further the deck's goal instead of get in the way of it, and quite often I'd probably do something like a Rank 7 Xyz before touching on a boss that costs more work and resources and damages my deck. That also has to be taken into account.

Though to be honest, it's hard to even suggest something under these conditions.

I personally would make it easier to use, and in a way that didn't damage the deck (like banishing can do), and would in exchange make it weaker to justify it being easier to play.

Archived