Tormented and Yin's Graphics Shop

Tormented

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dimensions: I'm not too familiar with dimensions but based on the size another order in this thread got, I'd say around 300 x 1200

Render:

[spoiler= Images in need of render]

2wcgq5u.jpg

8vxl4p.jpg

25ss9rr.jpg

2hi2trb.jpg

2efjaqt.jpg

[/spoiler]

Text: No text

Colors: Leave background white.

Other:  All 5 of these in the following order from left to right: Blue Dragon, White Tiger, Yellow Dragon, Turtle, Red Bird. . . . That's about it.

Pretty please? =D

I realized I needed to place another order. So, do this when you can Tormented. No rush.

[spoiler=Logo]Dimensions: Standard

Render: N/A

Text: Stalkers

Colors: Light colors on the left and dark colors on the right, with a transition in between both.

Others: If possible, the left side with light colors should represent a peaceful theme. While on the dark side, more or less a theme of pure evil.[/spoiler]

If something doesn't make sense or you want me to change something, let me know.

Logo:

Dimensions: Standard

Render: N/A

Text: The Genesis Code

Colors: Royal colors, purples and golds

Others: I would like the sig to have a 'tech'-like theme. Ideally, the word Genesis would stand out, perhaps making it a different color than the other two words. 

Please and thank you :D No rush, btw 

First off, thanks for the renders, Yin. They're great.

Got a Custom Image order here for Tormented:

Colors: Dark Blue/Purple/Black for 1, 4, & 5. Use "Night's End Sorcerer" for Reference. 3 should be hot-colored, and you can do whatever with 2. As for 6, I'd prefer it to be modeled a bit like "Dharc the Dark Charmer", but more in line with the Storming/Raging/Avalancing/Blazing series of charmers. All references mentioned here are provided at the end.

[spoiler=Renders:]
VuYH6PV.png
vlJyvsY.png
YOg70fI.png
b1lnkuD.png
oFZyBuY.png
Zp7SFH7.png
[/spoiler]

Others:
[spoiler=references]
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Night's_End_Sorcerer
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dharc_the_Dark_Charmer
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Raging_Eria
[/spoiler]Obviously, I'd like to have them all look similar in art-style to those cards referenced, or at least as close as possible. Let me know if you have any questions/concerns. Thanks.

[spoiler=Updated Logo Request]

Dimensions: Standard

[spoiler=Render:]

mb5A91w.png

[/spoiler]

Text: The main text is there...but I ask if you could find a way to put "The Locked Rebellion" on it as well.

Colors: The words "The Locked Rebellion" having a dark red to its font.

Others: If you can add the Link Joker black or red rings to the end of "Rebellion", that would be awesome ^^

[/spoiler]

I'll just leave this request here ^^

So, I'm assuming my first order (Not the one you completed) is harder to do. Or did you forget about it? I'll gladly repost it if necessary.

There is no particular answer, I just didn't see it before doing the latest one but I know the other exists.

Got an interesting one for you.

[spoiler=Signature]

Dimensions: No exact dimensions, fit the sig to the render as per the instructions below.

Render: http://i.imgur.com/eP0IiRE.png?1

Text: No text, but put a subtle (but noticeable) golden Triforce symbol on the right part of the banner part.
Colors: Various green colors, black and gold (not as prominent as the green parts, but don't go overboard with green in relation to black and gold)

Others: I want the signature to be sort of "pop-out". Here's an example (notice how it's not just the render pasted on top of the banner, but how parts are blended to the banner while others aren't). I've also done a quick little thing in Paint regarding the shape and positioning of the part of the banner that's behind the render (the top and bottom lines don't necessarily have to be straight cut, since it may look more actiony if they're not). Also, fit the style of the banner to the cartoony style of the render. I'm sort of going for an actiony, exciting feel of a sig with this idea, if that gives you any ideas for the kind of effects you want to use.

[/spoiler]

Feel free to PM me if you want any more clarifications, I tried to cover everything.

Archived