Tormented and Yin's Graphics Shop

Tormented

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright Tormy, here's my order. Good to see you come back. ;)

[spoiler=Logo]

Dimensions: 700 x 700
Text: Dead Among the Living: Time of Day
Colors: In terms of the logo itself, the colors should contrast that of the render. So, any kind of dark colors are fine.
Others: Keep the render completely unchanged except for the change in dimensions. Also, the text "Time of Day"  should be in very small text, but stretched out to the length of the logo, similar to some movie logos that have sub-text. Any font that represents death and/or darkness works.[/spoiler]

Let me know if this is too complicated for you, or if something requires change. I'll gladly comply. Thanks in advance. ;)

I got a new laptop, but it's throwing a tantrum with PS's file, so I can't render at the moment until I can fix it tomorrow when I'm off work. Sorry Pop.

Edit: My laptops default cannot open RAR files, so just installed WinRAR to get it working. Will get back on with rendering now =D

Oh hey, Tormy's back, awesome.

Well then, here's my old request from a few pages ago.

[spoiler=Signature Request]Dimensions: ~650 x 330
Render: http://i.imgur.com/xvh2xnW.png?2
Text: N/A
Colors: A mix of pink and blue, pink a bit more predominant on the left and blue a bit more on the right.
Other: For the most part do what you want, the only specific thing is give it a bit of swirly effects (if you're not sure what I mean: http://bit.ly/1lhCFHL), as well as somewhat of a soft look. Like, not too much crazy GFX effects.[/spoiler]

Glad too have you back on board Tormented <3 I never did get a chance to request from you, and I wanted too see how your work fares in comparison too Smear works (mind you, just for speculation reasons.) So, I will make a similar Signature Request for the render I requested above for the Squigly pic. This way, I can get a better concept of both yours and Smears work :)

Signatures:

Dimensions: Around the 500x500 range if possible

Render:

[spoiler=All my yes]

8QinJKX.png

[/spoiler]

Text:* N/A

Colors: possibly an orange-ish/purple-ish hue would be nice I suppose. Particularly something that does not heavily contrast or overlap the colorization of the actual render itself.

Others:*If implementable, perhaps a fiery or "Galaxy" stock-like effect. If nothing else, just do whatever you find is creative :D

User: Tormented this time

*Note: I'd still like a Signature of the same render by Smear if they are willing too do it. I have no biased opinion on either graphic artists, I'd just like too see their styles of the same render.

tf8qpDF.png

• 3 weeks later...

Dimensions: what are the standard ones?
[spoiler=Render]
vuHX4LF.png
[/spoiler]
Text: Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Colors: similiar to the ones in render, silver and green-ish like Gabe's hand
Others: nuthin
User: Tormented

I'm guessing it's a tag. (avatars and sigs have like the exact same order form.
Standard dimensions around 400x200 area from me. That alright?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived