He cannot be killed at the moment
He crushed mountains with ease
He haves clones who can crush mountains with ease

I would say Madara with ease...

Doom

A mortal that outclasses gods

He takes over the Earth with ease

He has Doombots that are almost exact replicas of himself

If Madara does win it wouldn't be with ease at all.

Yeah. Madara. He could just use the Rinnegan to absorb the power from the anti-matter gun, and doesn't really need genjutsu considering that he could just, you know, throw a giant meteor at the guy. Or two.

Doom can survive planet-shattering attacks with his armor. This shows a blast from the Infinity Gauntlet used by Thanos, 2% of this Gauntlet's power caused the whole West Coast of the United States to sink underwater...

1582778-doomforcefields09ig5.jpg

Now, onto what you said about Genjutsu. Can it even be used against someone who doesn't have a Chakra network?

Genjutsu couldn't be used on somebody without a chakra network, but i think that if they exist in the same world, everybody would have one.
But seriously, Madara is immortal and has an infinite amount of chakra.
It would be Madara winning, or nobody winning...
Madara just cannot die.. not of age... nothing

Genjutsu couldn't be used on somebody without a chakra network, but i think that if they exist in the same world, everybody would have one.
But seriously, Madara is immortal and has an infinite amount of chakra.
It would be Madara winning, or nobody winning...
Madara just cannot die.. not of age... nothing

So, if Doom goes to the Naruto world, he suddenly has a chakra network? Does that mean he can drop meteors as well? I understand that Madara "can't die from anything". Doom easily steals the power of omnipotent and near omnipotent beings (Beyonder, Galactus, Silver Surfer, etc.) if he steals Madara's "powers" using the power-siphoner what would happen?

So, if Doom goes to the Naruto world, he suddenly has a chakra network? Does that mean he can drop meteors as well? I understand that Madara "can't die from anything". Doom easily steals the power of omnipotent and near omnipotent beings (Beyonder, Galactus, Silver Surfer, etc.) if he steals Madara's "powers" using the power-siphoner what would happen?

Well, according to naruto every human has a chakra, it would be kinda strange for him not to have one....
And yeah, Doom could if he was able to posses the rinnegan.
Madara cannot die from anything. At all.
He casted a spell, which can only be broken by killing the caster. Since he is the caster, in order to kill him, you need to kill him. He is unable to die because of this.

Archived