Mecha Phantom Beast support

Darkrai1276

The cards in this archetype, i find, have far too few support, and are way too slow and easily over encumbered by other decks. These cards are designed so the deck can make its monsters easier, and can keep its tokens alive better

Mecha Phantom Beast Dragoexa

LhhyCtl.jpg

Cannot be normal summoned or set. When a token is special summoned to your side of the field, you special summon this card from your hand. This card's level is equal to the highest level "Mecha phantom beast" monster on the field. Once per turn, you can select one "Mecha phantom beast token" you control; Activate one of the following effects:
-Increase its level by three until the end phase.
-The selected token becomes a tuner monster until the end phase
If this card is sent to the graveyard for a card effect, or as an xyz material detach, special summon 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast Token" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0).

Mecha Phantom beast Phoniel
jwbduxb.jpg

1  tuner + 1 or more "Mecha Phantom Beast" non tuners
Once per turn, you can tribute one token you control. Special summon 1 Machine type monster from your hand or graveyard.
Once per turn, you can negate the destruction of a token(s) on your side of the field. If this card would be destroyed, you can tribute a machine type monster on the field or in your hand instead.

Mecha Phantom beast Airmato

8BJrRds.jpg
3 level 10 "Mecha Phantom beast" monsters
When this monster is xyz summoned, you can special summon machine type monsters from you graveyard, equal to the number of tokens on the field. Once per turn, you can tribute one toke you control: special summon a "Mecha Phantom beast" monster from you deck, banish it during the end phase. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can detach one xyz material; Machine type monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's card effects, until the end phase of this turn.

Mecha Phantom Beast Sharx

Nzy9xYI.jpg
If you control 3 or more "Mecha phantom beast" monsters, you can special summon this card from your hand. This card's Level is increased by the total Levels of all "Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens" you control. While you control a Token, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Once per turn, if you control a token, you can select one level 3 or lower machine tuner monster in your grave, special summon it. Its effects are negated and it is destroyed during the end phase. If the summoned card is sent to the graveyard except by this card's effect, Special Summon 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast Token" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0).

Phantom Airstrike

6i33DPZ.jpg
Activate only by tributing 3 "Mecha Phantom beast" tokens. Destroy all cards your opponent controls. Then, inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed. You cannot declare an attack the turn you use this effect. During the end phase of this turn, special summon 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast Token" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your side of the field.

Sky Fortress
YntsrqZ.jpg
Machine type monsters gain 500 atk and def. Machine token monsters gain 1000 ATK and DEF. While you control a token, this card cannot be destroyed. Once per turn, a token you control cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can use a "Mecha phantom beast" monster's effect on the field without tributing. Once per turn, if a token is special summoned to your side of the field, you can normal summon 1 "Mecha phantom beast" monster as an additional normal summon.

Assault Formation
97Jt57E.jpg
Special Summon 2 "Mecha Phantom Beast Token"s (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0). They cannot be tributed, except for the effect of a "Mecha Phantom beast" monster. Destroy them during the end phase. You can only use the effect of "Assault Formation" once per turn

• 11 months later...

i think the problem with these cards are that they are just a little bit overpowered. fr the deck. like the monster phonil, i think hes good and would help the deck but his atk is just a little to bit high and with that eff that stops it from being destroyed, its just a little to over powered not that much, just a little. the field spell needs to be reworked completely or needs to be nerfted down big time, its just to much stuff and give them to many thing, i do like the thing that it cant be destroyed if you control a token. your xyz needs it akt down just a little, maybe like 3000. and the monster does not need to be banished, it took 3 monsters and 2 tokens to bring that guy out, (well if your running mecha that is) thats all i got to say for now, i play mecha as my main yugioh deck, i can come back and tell you more about some of these other cards, just let me know under this comment.

Archived