Lady Gaga Artifacts Tier 0

Sister is the keycard and has to be run at 3. Running Girl would also need Emergency network to use the card efficiently (without spamming Wind). I've actually tried that, and the Child version but I like the trap version better cause it suits the control theme.

The deck can open with 3100 atk felgrands costing 1 card and OTK very easily with the help of artifacts. I'm testing running 2 gaga revenge over 3, it weakens the OTK a bit but it makes the deck more consistent... so I dont know yet

This feels very disjointed.

Giant is really unneeded, Failnaught is not the best Artifact, Movement is not a good idea at 3.

And where the hell is Gagaga Child?

Giant is the best over all other Dododo crap, a 2000 beater and also a wolfbark? Plus synergy with foolish burial, I have two targets. 

Fail is used for the control theme and works great with double cyclones but I might make it 2 double cyclone 1 mst because double doesn't work that great vs lightsworns that run no traps. 

Movement at 3 is epic, I've opened all 3 several duels but it's been reallly broke

I've used Gagaga child in other builds but I'm liking the traps better over them, because you tend to plus more with Sister, and its less combo orientated

Sister is the keycard and has to be run at 3. Running Girl would also need Emergency network to use the card efficiently (without spamming Wind). I've actually tried that, and the Child version but I like the trap version better cause it suits the control theme.

The deck can open with 3100 atk felgrands costing 1 card and OTK very easily with the help of artifacts. I'm testing running 2 gaga revenge over 3, it weakens the OTK a bit but it makes the deck more consistent... so I dont know yet

You run Sister and Child at 3. Simple.

Girl maybe should be added in one. Too many Double Cyclones, Movements, and Failnaught sucks.

Gogogo Giant has no freaking point.

I've replied to your post earlier no need to repeat yourself.

Using child at 3 is definitely not a requirement. Theres only 3 copies of magician, you're making the deck less consistent in doing so. Sure you could run Emergency networks but they have a problem of their own. 

When I quoted it it wasn't done. Reading it now.

I didn't say it WAS a requirement....but there is no "Child" Version. Child is key in all Gagaga decks. Period.

I still feel that Gogogo is unneeded, but that's up to you. Heck if you wanna run those Artifacts go ahead.

When I quoted it it wasn't done. Reading it now.

I didn't say it WAS a requirement....but there is no "Child" Version. Child is key in all Gagaga decks. Period.

I still feel that Gogogo is unneeded, but that's up to you. Heck if you wanna run those Artifacts go ahead.

Yeah you guys have replied really quick.

Giant has a pretty badass opening as well being a solid normal summon by itself.

Giant and Onomato pair in hand, discard giant search giant. Go into rank 4 Giant Hand (for 1 card). Set 3-4 backrow. 

I might try it again with 1 Child over a trap 

I've used builds with 1 red 1 green but I think the red ones belongs in an otk centric deck or ones with more artifacts like the yellow one

What is your obsession with tier 0? Tier 0 decks don't pop out too often. There havent been many Tier 0 decks in existence. Theres been 3.

TeleDAD, Original Chaos (BLS and CED @3), and arguably Dragon Rulers. Nothing else has been Tier 0, and you can't just suddenly make one. Tier 0 means the deck can only be defeated in one of 2 scenarios:

1) Massive lucksacking

2) Mirror Match

This deck wouldn't be able to hold up in legit tournament play (as in legit Regionals/Worlds, not online stuff)

All 3 decks mentioned are of similar power, and the gap here is too large to be considered tier 0. In their time, each of the decks had /0/ 1 card outs. For this deck? you have multiple 1 card outs that just destroy the deck. Such as Skill Drain or Shadow Mirror.

That said, the deck isnt bad. ITs actually really good, and really creative. Its just not tier 0 material.

You run Sister and Child at 3. Simple.

Girl maybe should be added in one. Too many Double Cyclones, Movements, and Failnaught sucks.

Gogogo Giant has no freaking point.

Actually Failnaught is amazing with 3 movement and cyclones even in an engine, you just re use your summoned moraltachs and combo etc,

What is your obsession with tier 0? Tier 0 decks don't pop out too often. There havent been many Tier 0 decks in existence. Theres been 3.

TeleDAD, Original Chaos (BLS and CED @3), and arguably Dragon Rulers. Nothing else has been Tier 0, and you can't just suddenly make one. Tier 0 means the deck can only be defeated in one of 2 scenarios:

1) Massive lucksacking

2) Mirror Match

This deck wouldn't be able to hold up in legit tournament play (as in legit Regionals/Worlds, not online stuff)

All 3 decks mentioned are of similar power, and the gap here is too large to be considered tier 0. In their time, each of the decks had /0/ 1 card outs. For this deck? you have multiple 1 card outs that just destroy the deck. Such as Skill Drain or Shadow Mirror.

That said, the deck isnt bad. ITs actually really good, and really creative. Its just not tier 0 material.

And im not sure if you are serious.....

anyways interesting deck and will try, ill post some screenshots here if I get any :D

a suggestion would be -1 black horn and -1 compuls and possibly -1 fiendish for 3 breakthrough because of all the artifacts popping around?

I think he was serious, but I agree with his points. It's just titled Tier 0 for trolling purposes.

But I must say its close, if not already Tier 1 with the amount of plus and the variety of control, otk, and the massive variety of xyz options.

I posted a video of some old plays. 

Good idea with breakthrough, I'll probably swap them if I face more artifacts, but right now most of the concern is against fast decks like lightsworn rulers

1) Massive lucksacking

2) Mirror Match

If you're going to be incredibly annoying and picky about something that is clearly a joke, at least make sure your argument is correct, rulers were never tier 1, Airblade Turbo and Goat Control among others were (arguably stuff like 3 Gateway Samurai as well).

Atm I feel Dweller is a better rank 4 in any deck than Giant Hand but otherwise i can't find all that many issues because I don't know much about the deck.

Also, the video doesnt help your case. Your facing decks that don't have relevance in the meta. Photons, Obelisk Beatdown, and Malefics? lol

Wow who cares?

anyways heres something i might test, based off this build

zVs5jjZ.png

im not sure why you went for gogogo giant over dododo warrior though?

Also, the video doesnt help your case. Your facing decks that don't have relevance in the meta. Photons, Obelisk Beatdown, and Malefics? lol

Just showing what the deck can do, both aspects of control, otk, and toolbox/variety.

If you're going to be incredibly annoying and picky about something that is clearly a joke, at least make sure your argument is correct, rulers were never tier 1, Airblade Turbo and Goat Control among others were (arguably stuff like 3 Gateway Samurai as well).

Atm I feel Dweller is a better rank 4 in any deck than Giant Hand but otherwise i can't find all that many issues because I don't know much about the deck.

I agree that rulers were pretty much broke tier 0.. What do you mean when Rulers were never Tier 1? they were insanely broken

I'm using Giant hand for the turn 1 plays since it suits the control theme of this deck.

Wow who cares?

anyways heres something i might test, based off this build

im not sure why you went for gogogo giant over dododo warrior though?

You mean Dododo Buster cause the warrior is pretty much crap? To me that has the distinct advantage with the Dododo draw which i really like, and plus you can go into more rank 4s leading into more OTK plays. But the problem is that: A) it doesn't plus as much as Giant does, B ) not a 2000 beat stick and C) you can't 1st turn summon him.

Your build is really close and not much of a change but you need the foolish to get 2 card felgrands first turn easier and wind @ 1 is essential to the build for the same reason.

TeleDAD, Original Chaos (BLS and CED @3), and arguably Dragon Rulers. Nothing else has been Tier 0, and you can't just suddenly make one. 

He was obviously joking. Also TeleDAD and Dragon Rulers were not tier 0. TeleDAD may have most of the first place finishes during its format, but it shared the top 16 and top 8 with Middle City Stun, Lightsworn and TeleZombie for the entire format. Dragon Rulers shared top 8 with Prophecy all the way to Nats; even if Nats was 29-2-1 Rulers/Prophecy/Madolche (the latter of which cheated to top) it still shared top 4 with two Prophecy decks.

You can't really call C4 decks "tier 0" when literally every new deck that came out before the Forbidden list was in essence the only viable deck at the time. Beatdown turned into Hand Control turned into Warrior Toolbox etc.

The only tier 0 deck that ever existed was Airblade Turbo. Everyone who managed to get ahold of 3 Stratos used it at the single tier 2 event that took place when it was legal, and it was so consistently devastating that games ended in under 4 minutes. Immediately after, 90% of the deck was hit and it was STILL tier 1 and topping and winning SJCs when retooled as Diamond Dude Turbo next format.

Archived