Photo

Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc of Conquest (OOC/Started/ Accepting/PG-16)

- - - - - Yugioh RP Duel School Numbers Signers

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
502 replies to this topic

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
    Last Visit Jan 12 2019 04:21 PM

Lost_island_by_ShangyneX.jpg

WELCOME TO THE SCHOOL OF TOMORROW!!! In the not so distant future education has become the most prevalent value in the world society. Like in the typical Yugi-verse the world is pretty much ordained by one series of card games…and schools. What school a person goes to pretty much determines how your future (regardless of chosen occupation) will go. Congratulations though because you go to one of the top schools in the world. TATSUNAGI ACADEMY!! Tatsunagi Academy is in contention for one of the Number 1 high school in the nation. How can this be you may ask? Because Tatsunagi Academy is one of the few schools that actually has a series of branch schools located across the country. The main academy is located in a small independent island located just off the coast of Yokohama. You attend the flagship school that is predominantly run by the student council. Have fun as you survive the hard times at Tatsunagi High!

You are a student at Tatsunagi Academy. Tatsunagi Academy’s Student Council takes its standing very seriously. So much so that all of those flagship schools that were previously mentioned are actually military conquest lead by the Student Council President. In this world all significant Yugi creatures exist, but they exist in a different way. The Student Council has set-up clubs dedicated to the study of these different arcs in Duel Monsters history.

·      There is the “Numbers Club” dedicated to discovering the mystery behind these special Xyz known as “Numbers.” Thanks to this clubs efforts the school has collected a large variety of “Numbers” but it seems that a couple of major numbers still allude them.

·      There is the “Signer Club” dedicated to uncovering the secret behind a series of Synchro Dragon monsters that should somehow allow them to manifest a great dragon of sorts. The team has done an excellent job of capturing the majority of the Signer Dragons. But the location of two major ones now escapes them.

These are just a couple of clubs that have helped Tatsunagi Academy be top contender for number one school in the nation. After a semester’s worth of research the rival clubs have come together to realized that the cards needed to secure Tatsunagi Academy’s position as the top school in the nation were at the other rival schools. This meant that there was only one course of action. UNRIVALED MILITARY CONQUEST. Join the Student Council and show your school pride by aiding in the conquest and capture of these significant beast.

Summary:

Rules

Duels, Fights, and Armageddon Clock

Custom Cards

Unusable Cards

App

Accepted Apps

mjVFo6c.jpg

WeebYGO

WeebYGO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
    Last Visit Jun 04 2018 11:24 AM

Haven't been in a roleplay in a while.
Is replying once a day a burden, or is that actually ok?
I want to join, but because of school posting multiple times a day might be hard.

So i will be writing an app later today.
Story sounds like fun to me

Cray-Crow

Cray-Crow

Caw! Caw?

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
    Last Visit May 21 2019 09:30 PM

WIP

Let me know if you find any of the custom cards OP and I'll fix them accordingly.

Deneva Harp

WeebYGO

WeebYGO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Username: Kiryu Kyosuke

Name: Kiru Naraku

Appearance:

This, but without the guns.

Personality:

Acts like a king when with others, commands others like they are their minions, he doesn't seem others like equals. He is a saddist, and he enjoys seeing others suffer. Smooth talker, able to talk people into doing crazy stuff like even killing himself if he wants to. He would love to take over the whole academy and enslave everybody in it at the same time, but he doesn't because he first wants to test the powers of others. He doesn't care about his opponents in duels, and he sees them as obstacles in his way to becoming the absolute king of the world. When alone, he sometimes haves discussions with himself. He acts quite lazy, but he can be energetic. He is able to mentally break peoples will just by talking to them one on one, but he is also able to convince them that he is the true hero, and that they should follow him as a leader. He doesn't really have a clear reason to why he wants to rule the world or why he acts so king like, he seems to do it for entertainment.

Extracurricular activities: Unknown at the moment

Deck: Infernity with customs
Deck Description: Swarm deck which is strong when no cards are in my hand, tries to summon high-atk synchro and xyz monsters. Infernity Zero as back-up plan for when he loses
Custom Cards: Infernity Custom support

I don't know what to fill in at Extracurricular activities...
Maybe he could be one of the higher-ups?

Also, i wondered something:
What happens if you were to lose a duel? (since you take real damage from duels)

Will be updating my support soon to make them more balanced, some mistakes in the effects. (King is immortal, he shouldn't be)
Also, will create a second character soon©

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Haven't been in a roleplay in a while.
Is replying once a day a burden, or is that actually ok?
I want to join, but because of school posting multiple times a day might be hard.

So i will be writing an app later today.
Story sounds like fun to me

If you could manage that then fine. If you ever get into a duel with a person I suggest you converse with them about that.

WIP

Let me know if you find any of the custom cards OP and I'll fix them accordingly.

Deneva Harp

The cards seem fine. Though question, why is a 19 year old still in high school? 

mjVFo6c.jpg

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

I don't know what to fill in at Extracurricular activities... Join a club, 
Maybe he could be one of the higher-ups? Presidents of clubs are part of the student council.

Also, i wondered something:
What happens if you were to lose a duel? (since you take real damage from duels)

Will be updating my support soon to make them more balanced, some mistakes in the effects. (King is immortal, he shouldn't be)
Also, will create a second character soon©

As for duels. students from the same school can't kill each other. However students from opposing schools...all bets are off. Having said that, having 0 lifepoints doesn't mean you die just means you took an excessive amount of damage. 

NPCs

mjVFo6c.jpg

BANZAI!!!!

BANZAI!!!!

BOOOM!

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
    Last Visit Jun 26 2019 05:29 PM
  • Discord:Zai#7925
  • Alias:Zai
  • Spouse:Kate

Noting interest. gonna lurk here for awhile.

Posted Image

WeebYGO

WeebYGO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

As for duels. students from the same school can't kill each other. However students from opposing schools...all bets are off. Having said that, having 0 lifepoints doesn't mean you die just means you took an excessive amount of damage. 

Alright that makes sense to me, i was just wondering :)

Currently busy with the deck for my second app, might finish the app later today.

a bad post

a bad post

waste quartz 4 waifu

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts
    Last Visit Dec 19 2018 02:54 PM
  • Alias:Elly
  • Spouse:Agro

Hey Balias would it be okay if I made my second app for a teacher? Anyway here's my first app:

Ririko Shirainui

Posted Image

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Alright that makes sense to me, i was just wondering :)

Currently busy with the deck for my second app, might finish the app later today.

As for your customs.

Assassin is overpowered, it just dumps hand for no cost and macro's your opponent's deck.

Doomslayer's effect should be a detach effect.

Gatekeeper is overpowered simply because it promotes unhealthy necromancer spamming.

Reaper should be rewritten so that its clear that you mean for the two battling monsters to be sent to the graveyard.

mjVFo6c.jpg

Cray-Crow

Cray-Crow

Caw! Caw?

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

woops. will fix the age and finish the app soon.

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts
    Last Visit Aug 23 2019 01:26 PM
  • Alias:Nai
Noting interest. Will post app when I'm on my PC.

Posted Image

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Hey Balias would it be okay if I made my second app for a teacher? Anyway here's my first app:

Ririko Shirainui

The character is okay and making a teacher is fine. As for the customs I feel they should be written to say: "When this card (you own) is on your opponents side of the field..." This is because since you don't distinguish ownership of the card both of the Arcana monsters effects constantly go off at the same time. 

Specifically:
Temperance is excessive locking mainly because the lock doesn't seem to change regardless if she is on the field or not. She only has to hit the field successfully once and then she's locked 4 zones. 

Besides that everything else is okay besides OCG wording errors

mjVFo6c.jpg

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts
Bailas, can my character use Madolches?

Posted Image

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Bailas, can my character use Madolches?

Yes, I don't see why they wouldn't be able too.

mjVFo6c.jpg

WeebYGO

WeebYGO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

As for your customs.

Assassin is overpowered, it just dumps hand for no cost and macro's your opponent's deck.

Doomslayer's effect should be a detach effect.

Gatekeeper is overpowered simply because it promotes unhealthy necromancer spamming.

Reaper should be rewritten so that its clear that you mean for the two battling monsters to be sent to the graveyard.

Alright, Applied some changes.
If Gatekeeper is still op, do you have a suggestion for another effect that isn't op?

Reinforce

Reinforce

In an ancient land, sink to the darkness. Diabolic Emission.

• Lost Logia
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2018 08:07 AM

Character: 

Username: Simdoggy

Name: Yuki Minami

Appearance

Personality

Extracurricular activities: Mythology Research Club (A group interested in mythology around the world, including but not limited to the legends directly related to Yugioh)

Deck: Agents/High-Level Fairies
Deck Description: Aims to Summon High-level Fairies as well as using various means to move Fairies around in the graveyard and banished zone so summoning them back is easier.

Custom Cards

DiabolicEmission.jpg

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts

I'm applying straight out with 2 characters.

Celia St-Michaelis

Shiki Kazami

I hope they are fine...

Also, yet again we have a case of imbalance between female and male ratio~

Posted Image

The Warden

The Warden

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be~

• Moderators
  • 17,227 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:16 AM
  • Alias:Broken

Choo choo, make way for the fraternal twin express.

Drey Rosenburg

Adel Rosenburg

the_warden_by_uxiesweetie-d9fsncn.png

Hell? Oh no, you flatter me! This is merely SuperYCM! I am The Warden.

Cray-Crow

Cray-Crow

Caw! Caw?

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Finished

Deneva Harp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users