Photo

Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc of Conquest (OOC/Started/ Accepting/PG-16)

- - - - - Yugioh RP Duel School Numbers Signers

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
502 replies to this topic

WeebYGO

WeebYGO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
    Last Visit Jun 04 2018 11:24 AM

Hmm yeah, we have an imbalance at the moment..
I can make either a male or female character, for me it doesn't really matter...

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
    Last Visit Jan 12 2019 04:21 PM

Character: 

Username: Simdoggy

Name: Yuki Minami

Appearance

Personality

Extracurricular activities: Mythology Research Club (A group interested in mythology around the world, including but not limited to the legends directly related to Yugioh)

Deck: Agents/High-Level Fairies
Deck Description: Aims to Summon High-level Fairies as well as using various means to move Fairies around in the graveyard and banished zone so summoning them back is easier.

Custom Cards

Accepted Though question is she president of this mythology research club?

I'm applying straight out with 2 characters.

Celia St-Michaelis
Shiki Kazami

I hope they are fine...

Also, yet again we have a case of imbalance between female and male ratio~

Both are Accepted

Choo choo, make way for the fraternal twin express.

Drey Rosenburg

Adel Rosenburg

Accepted will discuss customs via PM

mjVFo6c.jpg

Cray-Crow

Cray-Crow

Caw! Caw?

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
    Last Visit May 26 2018 02:37 AM

my app accepted?

Never_this_again

Never_this_again

A Random Plant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
    Last Visit Jul 17 2016 05:43 AM
Okay, this will be my first post in an RP (my first post in this forum overall), but I really like Roleplaying, although I never played Yu-Gi-Oh RPs or in english. But, theres always a start, isn't it? Here's my OC, if I wrote to less, I will extend it:

Character: 
Username: Never_this_again
Name: Nathan Mills
Appearance:

Personality:

Extracurricular activities: None yet, but he will join any he is asked to.
Deck: Watt Deck
Deck Description: He supports low-ATK Monsters and disables high-ATK Monster, with the exception of his own High-Voltage Dragon, to do Damage by attacking directly and discarding cards from the opponents hand, using Robbin' Goblin and Wattchimera, limiting their options.
Custom Cards:

Hoping it gets accepted.

Reinforce

Reinforce

In an ancient land, sink to the darkness. Diabolic Emission.

• Lost Logia
  • 913 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2018 08:07 AM

Yuki isn't president of the Mythology Research Club, though I'll probably make a second character who will be the president unless someone else wants to take that spot. I'm currently deciding what deck to choose as the characters deck. Would it be alright to have one character using two different decks?

DiabolicEmission.jpg

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Winged Beast Lord

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
    Last Visit Apr 01 2019 05:02 PM

(Please save a spot for me. I would like to join.)

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

my app accepted?

Yes it is accepted

Okay, this will be my first post in an RP (my first post in this forum overall), but I really like Roleplaying, although I never played Yu-Gi-Oh RPs or in english. But, theres always a start, isn't it? Here's my OC, if I wrote to less, I will extend it:

Character: 
Username: Never_this_again
Name: Nathan Mills

Appearance:

Personality:

Extracurricular activities: None yet, but he will join any he is asked to.
Deck: Watt Deck
Deck Description: He supports low-ATK Monsters and disables high-ATK Monster, with the exception of his own High-Voltage Dragon, to do Damage by attacking directly and discarding cards from the opponents hand, using Robbin' Goblin and Wattchimera, limiting their options.
Custom Cards:

Hoping it gets accepted.

Accepted

Yuki isn't president of the Mythology Research Club, though I'll probably make a second character who will be the president unless someone else wants to take that spot. I'm currently deciding what deck to choose as the characters deck. Would it be alright to have one character using two different decks?

It would not be a problem. The rule of customs still applies of course.

mjVFo6c.jpg

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• 千本桜

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts
    Last Visit Dec 27 2018 07:58 PM
  • Discord:Toyo#5410
  • Alias:Toyo
  • Spouse:Nai and an Airsoft model of an Arctic Warfare Magnum
Hmmm... A Bailas YGO RP suddenly gaining a shitton of apps... Sounds familiar...

Anyway, reserve for now.

Posted Image

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Winged Beast Lord

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Character: 

Username: EpicBoss99

Name: Jacob Scott

Appearance: Jacob is a lightweight, tall person who is about 6' 2''. His hair is a Dark Brown that is usually all over the place, and so he usually just wears a black baseball cap over his head so that he doesn't have to worry about it. His eyes are a light shade of blue. He wears a large black jacket with an extended collar (similar to what the uniform looked like in Yugioh GX). With this, he wears a set of denim jeans which are very baggy, and a set of green sneakers. He also wears a belt that holds his deck inside of a black leather case attached to his side. His duel disk is Custom Built with an Extra Deck zone and a Removed from Play Zone. It is Midnight Black With Green accents on the Life Point meter and the card zones. When inactive, The card zones fold in to resemble a dragon's wing. The life point meter also functions as a GPS, a Clock, and it can even be used to chat with distant people.

Personality: Jacob is a person who doesn't really care about anything that other people do. You could say the meanest things and do the most terrible things to Jacob, and he would probably shake it off as if nothing happened. He feels the same way about Duel Monsters: Every time an Archetype of cards, such as Fire Fist, would get really popular around the school, he wouldn't care. Outside of this part of his personality, he is a very kind and polite young gentleman who tries his best to help everyone look on the bright side of things. The only things that could ever make Jacob's personality shift is if an insult goes too far. At that point, Jacob would become furious, and he would lose his composure and be a huge mess. He is also a person who loves the stage, and tries his best to make it into any play of sorts going on at his school. However, he is far from being pompous and pretentious, and instead can sometimes be very sensitive and apologize unnecessarily.

Extracurricular activities: His primary interest is the Drama Club, in which he contributes most of his time. If he's not trying to make his Duel Monsters Deck better, then he's working on something for the Drama Club. He has also looked into the Signer Club, but he thinks he might not have enough time.

Deck: Emerald Dragon Lockdown

Deck Description: "Emerald Dragon" is an Archetype that Jacob discovered that has gotten him far in the world of Duel Monsters. In this deck, the costs of everything is using DEF points, and most of the effects revolve around the monsters being in Defense Position.

Custom Cards: Pretty much all of the cards in this link, and that's about it. (The underlined words have all of the "Emerald Dragon" cards I have made since 2012)

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts
    Last Visit May 16 2019 03:28 AM
  • Alias:Nai

Hmmm... A Bailas YGO RP suddenly gaining a shitton of apps... Sounds familiar...
Anyway, reserve for now.

And I hope this one ended better than the ones before. Anyway, can a character's deck includes a Number (whether its the original ones, the fake ones, the over hundreds, or custom numbers)?

Posted Image

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• 千本桜

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts
    Last Visit Dec 27 2018 07:58 PM
  • Discord:Toyo#5410
  • Alias:Toyo
  • Spouse:Nai and an Airsoft model of an Arctic Warfare Magnum
Character
Username: Kururu Sumeragi (You might know me better as Toyo)
Name: Miki Hagane
Appearance: Miki is a slightly short teenage boy with a slim, feminine build. He has fair, smooth skin unlike a male's. This, along with his neck-length wavy blonde hair gives the impression of Miki being a girl. His bishonen face has left many girls charmed and guys feeling guilty about their boners. To top it all off, he frequently crossdresses, usually with short skirts and knee-length socks. Miki's everyday attire consists of a long-sleeved one-piece dress (similar to a seifuku), knee length striped (green and white) socks, and silver sneakers. He wears a plastic green bracelet on his left arm, though he sometimes swap it for a rubber one. His duel disk is pink in color, and is adorned by various stickers, mostly comprised of various candy, heart or cartoon shapes. He has a tattoo on his left hip that spells out "Rix" (Gaulish for King).

Personality: Two words that describe Miki's personality best: energetic and playful. He is almost on a perpetually happy mood, always having a grin on his face no matter what. You can almost call him childish, and he will just nod along in agreement. He tries to be friendly, though his bubbly personality and annoying, high-pitched voice makes it a bit difficult. One of his weirder traits is his slightly yandere-like tendencies. When he finds someone he likes, he tries to be with them as much as possible, and tries to keep other people away from those he cares about. Another flaw he has is his a huge pride and ego when it comes to any competition. He hates losing, and a sure-fire way to wipe the grin off his face to beat him at anything he does. Yes, this includes dueling and video games. When this happens, he'll get revenge against whoever beat him in any way possible.

He only crossdresses because male clothing doesn't work well with his feminine features, and as such denies being gay. However, he also doesn't agree about being straight. Miki usually hangs with girls, though this is likely because of his good looks. In duels, Miki likens himself to a ruler, as shown by his deck of choice. As mentioned before, he hates losing, and will go to any measure to insure victory. Despite his childlike attitude, he's actually pretty intelligent. Able to make a fairly detailed analysis and prediction of duels with only a glance, or to come up with solutions to some complex problems, even though they often don't make sense.

Biography: Optional 2 paragraphs if you choose to do one.
Extracurricular activities: Signer Club. Miki possesses the Signer Dragon "Black Rose Dragon", though it's not a part of his main deck and only uses it on rare occasions.
Deck: Monarchs.
Deck Description: Level manipulating Monarchs. His Monarchs are focused on summoning them without tribute, and then using the effect of "Trophaeum Tower" to use them to summon rank 4 Xyzs, accelerating the process of getting 5 Inorganic Counters for "Sleeping Forest".
Custom Cards

Posted Image

Reinforce

Reinforce

• Lost Logia
  • 913 posts

Character: 

Name: Ren Takumi

Appearance

Personality

Extracurricular activities: Mythology Research Club (President), Numbers Club (Holder of Number 62 - Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon and Number 107 - Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon)

Deck: Galaxy/Photon (As part of the Numbers Club), Hieratic (As part of the Mythology Research Club)
Deck Description: The Galaxy/Photon deck focuses on summoning out Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and using it for High Level Xyz summoning, it's designed with a focus around beating Xyz decks, but will work decently against other decks anyway.  The Hieratic deck uses Hieratic archetype along with some high level dragons to make a dragon beatdown deck. The only two custom cards are in the Hieratic Deck.

Custom Cards

DiabolicEmission.jpg

President Frank Underwood

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,725 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:39 PM
  • Alias:Dan
Can I reserve?
If so, I reserve the Martial Arts Club President with Fire Fists, and another character with Fire Kings.

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Winged Beast Lord

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Can I reserve?
If so, I reserve the Martial Arts Club President with Fire Fists, and another character with Fire Kings.

Yeah I think you can just make any club you want, really. I came up with the Drama Club out of the blue.

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts

Hmm, will PM you some more additional customs, as I realized I still need to fill the extra deck with something that isn't numbers.

And will edit Shiki's app later.

Posted Image

a bad post

a bad post

waste quartz 4 waifu

• Elite Members
  • 1,540 posts
    Last Visit Dec 19 2018 02:54 PM
  • Alias:Elly
  • Spouse:Agro

Hey Sim would you mind if I made my teacher character the chaperon for the Mythology Club? 

Speaking of that teacher:

Hinako Sangako

Also here are the changes to my customs Balias: http://yugico.com/us...d/115984-Arcana

Posted Image

Reinforce

Reinforce

• Lost Logia
  • 913 posts
Sure, I'm fine with that.

DiabolicEmission.jpg

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Anyway, reserve for now.

I wish I could understand what captures people's interesting more. But I shall throw a lot into this one.

Character: 

Username: EpicBoss99

Name: Jacob Scott

Appearance: Jacob is a lightweight, tall person who is about 6' 2''. His hair is a Dark Brown that is usually all over the place, and so he usually just wears a black baseball cap over his head so that he doesn't have to worry about it. His eyes are a light shade of blue. He wears a large black jacket with an extended collar (similar to what the uniform looked like in Yugioh GX). With this, he wears a set of denim jeans which are very baggy, and a set of green sneakers. He also wears a belt that holds his deck inside of a black leather case attached to his side. His duel disk is Custom Built with an Extra Deck zone and a Removed from Play Zone. It is Midnight Black With Green accents on the Life Point meter and the card zones. When inactive, The card zones fold in to resemble a dragon's wing. The life point meter also functions as a GPS, a Clock, and it can even be used to chat with distant people.

Personality: Jacob is a person who doesn't really care about anything that other people do. You could say the meanest things and do the most terrible things to Jacob, and he would probably shake it off as if nothing happened. He feels the same way about Duel Monsters: Every time an Archetype of cards, such as Fire Fist, would get really popular around the school, he wouldn't care. Outside of this part of his personality, he is a very kind and polite young gentleman who tries his best to help everyone look on the bright side of things. The only things that could ever make Jacob's personality shift is if an insult goes too far. At that point, Jacob would become furious, and he would lose his composure and be a huge mess. He is also a person who loves the stage, and tries his best to make it into any play of sorts going on at his school. However, he is far from being pompous and pretentious, and instead can sometimes be very sensitive and apologize unnecessarily.

Extracurricular activities: His primary interest is the Drama Club, in which he contributes most of his time. If he's not trying to make his Duel Monsters Deck better, then he's working on something for the Drama Club. He has also looked into the Signer Club, but he thinks he might not have enough time.

Deck: Emerald Dragon Lockdown

Deck Description: "Emerald Dragon" is an Archetype that Jacob discovered that has gotten him far in the world of Duel Monsters. In this deck, the costs of everything is using DEF points, and most of the effects revolve around the monsters being in Defense Position.

Custom Cards: Pretty much all of the cards in this link, and that's about it. (The underlined words have all of the "Emerald Dragon" cards I have made since 2012)

The character seems fine. The Ritual LADD is okay. 

And I hope this one ended better than the ones before. Anyway, can a character's deck includes a Number (whether its the original ones, the fake ones, the over hundreds, or custom numbers)?

Yes (as noted with Sim's app) characters can have Numbers...do note that all of those Numbers are 1 of a kind though.

Character
Username: Kururu Sumeragi (You might know me better as Toyo)
Name: Miki Hagane
Appearance: Miki is a slightly short teenage boy with a slim, feminine build. He has fair, smooth skin unlike a male's. This, along with his neck-length wavy blonde hair gives the impression of Miki being a girl. His bishonen face has left many girls charmed and guys feeling guilty about their boners. To top it all off, he frequently crossdresses, usually with short skirts and knee-length socks. Miki's everyday attire consists of a long-sleeved one-piece dress (similar to a seifuku), knee length striped (green and white) socks, and silver sneakers. He wears a plastic green bracelet on his left arm, though he sometimes swap it for a rubber one. His duel disk is pink in color, and is adorned by various stickers, mostly comprised of various candy, heart or cartoon shapes. He has a tattoo on his left hip that spells out "Rix" (Gaulish for King).

Personality: Two words that describe Miki's personality best: energetic and playful. He is almost on a perpetually happy mood, always having a grin on his face no matter what. You can almost call him childish, and he will just nod along in agreement. He tries to be friendly, though his bubbly personality and annoying, high-pitched voice makes it a bit difficult. One of his weirder traits is his slightly yandere-like tendencies. When he finds someone he likes, he tries to be with them as much as possible, and tries to keep other people away from those he cares about. Another flaw he has is his a huge pride and ego when it comes to any competition. He hates losing, and a sure-fire way to wipe the grin off his face to beat him at anything he does. Yes, this includes dueling and video games. When this happens, he'll get revenge against whoever beat him in any way possible.

He only crossdresses because male clothing doesn't work well with his feminine features, and as such denies being gay. However, he also doesn't agree about being straight. Miki usually hangs with girls, though this is likely because of his good looks. In duels, Miki likens himself to a ruler, as shown by his deck of choice. As mentioned before, he hates losing, and will go to any measure to insure victory. Despite his childlike attitude, he's actually pretty intelligent. Able to make a fairly detailed analysis and prediction of duels with only a glance, or to come up with solutions to some complex problems, even though they often don't make sense.

Biography: Optional 2 paragraphs if you choose to do one.
Extracurricular activities: Signer Club. Miki possesses the Signer Dragon "Black Rose Dragon", though it's not a part of his main deck and only uses it on rare occasions.
Deck: Monarchs.
Deck Description: Level manipulating Monarchs. His Monarchs are focused on summoning them without tribute, and then using the effect of "Trophaeum Tower" to use them to summon rank 4 Xyzs, accelerating the process of getting 5 Inorganic Counters for "Sleeping Forest".

Custom Cards

Accepted

Character: 

Name: Ren Takumi

Appearance

Personality

Extracurricular activities: Mythology Research Club (President), Numbers Club (Holder of Number 62 - Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon and Number 107 - Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon)

Deck: Galaxy/Photon (As part of the Numbers Club), Hieratic (As part of the Mythology Research Club)
Deck Description: The Galaxy/Photon deck focuses on summoning out Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and using it for High Level Xyz summoning, it's designed with a focus around beating Xyz decks, but will work decently against other decks anyway.  The Hieratic deck uses Hieratic archetype along with some high level dragons to make a dragon beatdown deck. The only two custom cards are in the Hieratic Deck.

Custom Cards

The character is accepted. Brightscale Dragon is overpowered though. Being a 3k beatstick that perpetually allows those even bigger beatsticks to perpetually attack without draw back is excessive.

Can I reserve?

Sure

mjVFo6c.jpg

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts

Edited the apps for Celia and Shiki with some minor info edit and new customs.

Anyway, is fake numbers fair game to use?(Not customs, I mean something like the fake no 1-4 in the anime).

Posted Image

Reinforce

Reinforce

• Lost Logia
  • 913 posts

I edited Brightscale Dragon, it still grants a bonus attack to a monster while it remains on the field, but I lowered the attack down to 2600 and made the effect cost both Xyz materials rather than one. Hopefully that's acceptable, if not just tell me and I'll edit it further. 

DiabolicEmission.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users