Photo

Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc of Conquest (OOC/Started/ Accepting/PG-16)

- - - - - Yugioh RP Duel School Numbers Signers

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
502 replies to this topic

Blue Amoonguss

Blue Amoonguss

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
    Last Visit May 01 2019 02:52 PM

Hmm... If I were to make a character, would a pop culture based deck be allowed?

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
    Last Visit Jan 12 2019 04:21 PM

Edited the apps for Celia and Shiki with some minor info edit and new customs.

Anyway, is fake numbers fair game to use?(Not customs, I mean something like the fake no 1-4 in the anime).

Okay those apps will be removed until you are done editing them. And sure fake numbers would be allowed you would just have to explain how your character made one.

I edited Brightscale Dragon, it still grants a bonus attack to a monster while it remains on the field, but I lowered the attack down to 2600 and made the effect cost both Xyz materials rather than one. Hopefully that's acceptable, if not just tell me and I'll edit it further. 

It is fine now. Accepted

Hmm... If I were to make a character, would a pop culture based deck be allowed?

That would be fine.

mjVFo6c.jpg

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Winged Beast Lord

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
    Last Visit Apr 01 2019 05:02 PM

Okay those apps will be removed until you are done editing them. And sure fake numbers would be allowed you would just have to explain how your character made one.

It is fine now. Accepted

That would be fine.

I also had 1 quick question:

Would it be ok if my character found a Number or a rare synchro monster during the actual RP?

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

I also had 1 quick question:

Would it be ok if my character found a Number or a rare synchro monster during the actual RP?

Hmmm it is plausible. You just can't use one someone else has dibs on.

Also Opening post will be going up today so this way we can jump into the first boss battle before the end of the week lol 

For those who still have apps they want to submit the accepting sign will still be up. 

Finally there will be a couple of NPC's introduced look forward to them. 

mjVFo6c.jpg

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Winged Beast Lord

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
    Last Visit Apr 01 2019 05:02 PM

Hmmm it is plausible. You just can't use one someone else has dibs on.

Also Opening post will be going up today so this way we can jump into the first boss battle before the end of the week lol 

For those who still have apps they want to submit the accepting sign will still be up. 

Finally there will be a couple of NPC's introduced look forward to them. 

Awesome! I'm really excited for this to get going like that other tower one you made XD

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts
    Last Visit 10 minutes ago
  • Alias:Nai

Decided to finish editing my apps for now.

Posted Image

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,751 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:00 AM
  • Alias:Dan
OwO
I had better get my apps in.

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

And the IC is up!! Let the games begins. The first post of course are intro post. You can be in whatever class you want with whom ever you want. Just know that some of these character's will be approached to join a club while the rest will be meeting with their clubs and preparing for take off.

Have fun. Also updates will be in the OP (accepted characters and such)

mjVFo6c.jpg

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts

Hmm, so what will happen if a character haven't decided on a club yet?

Posted Image

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Hmm, so what will happen if a character haven't decided on a club yet?

Certain characters will be approached by the president of the Signer's or Number's club. If not the schools notification system (which will be an NPC introduced in my next post) will bug the mess out then. Last resort...drafting. The main thing at this school is extracurriculars....you know because they look good on a college app...yeah that's the reason lol

mjVFo6c.jpg

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,751 posts
Username: YRPOtaku169
Name: Naoki Saotome
Appearance: Naoki is a striking young man with a somewhat effeminate build and structure, with long black hair tied into a braid, regal purple eyes, and fair skin. His eyes are very keen, and he prides himself on the state of his body, which is slender, but toned and capable of utilizing the martial arts he prides himself in practicing. Naoki favors Chinese-style clothing in the form of long-sleeved, short-sleeved, or sleeveless shirts of various colors, black pants that seem to be dark-blue or a bluish-green, and slip on shoes. He also wears a tank top, either as a undershirt or not, and when he "dresses up", will usually put on a Mao suit, including the signature cap with a star in front. However he has also dressed in Western formal wear on a few occasions, such as a tuxedo, or even more casual clothing that can breathe a bit easier. He always makes sure to have some semblance of grace and poise with his movements, making him popular with the ladies.
Personality: Naoki is very reserved and calm, rarely getting upset or angry when he talks, and always speaks in a formal fashion. Unfortunately, despite his eloquence, he can easily get flustered or embarrassed at things, especially when they are something that he considers lewd. He sees martial arts as an excellent way to hone one's body, mind, senses, and soul, and regularly practices a wide variety of forms and schools. He also possesses a low tolerance for people who try to steal from him, manipulate him, or otherwise treat him very badly, as well as those who malign anyone he considers a friend or comrade. At the same time, he can also be very forgiving and usually doesn't seem to stay mad for very long, reigning in his temper and trying to be the one with the moral high ground. Still, he doesn't really think much of his bishounen persuasion, and always tries to be kind and gentle to those around him. With this charisma and charm, combined with a sharp intellect and a keen sense of observation, he has become a prodigy at both dueling and at martial arts.
Biography: None
Extracurricular activities: Martial Arts Club (President), Student Council
Deck: Fire Fists.
Deck Description: He uses his deck like he does his body, and can quickly adapt to any strategy, then either match it or overcome it.
Custom Cards: None.

Name: Dark Senshi Ixion
Appearance: Ixion is a strange visual mix of Dark Signer and Sailor Senshi, with an intricate design to her form. Shye has long pink hair possessing black highlights cascading down one side of her head in an intricate braid, and her eyes are pink with black sclera. Her skin is very pale, and her body is lithe, but powerful. Her sailor fuku has several unusual design elements, such as a choker, collar, skirt, glove fittings, and boots that are black with pink designs resembling those of a true Dark Signer, while her front bow has a butterfly-like design of varying shades of pink, trimmed in black. Her back bow is very long and made from a form of silk, and the bow strings seem to be prehensile, and the bow itself can enlarge itself to act like wings. A pink flame-shaped pendant with obsidian trim hangs from her choker, matching the one on the pink belt around her waist. Her earrings are red and resemble flames, and her tiara is black with a pink gem. A masquerade-like mask merges with her mask, to partially cover her face.
Personality: Ixion is capricious and whimsical, choosing to go after whoever she wishes, and enjoying spreading chaos and misfortune to all. While making herself out to be cute or beautiful, behind the bubbly facade is a barely-checked temper, and it doesn't take much to set her off on someone. It is best to not get on her bad side, no matter how difficult it is to stay on her good side. She loves toying with her opponents and playing games of cat-and-mouse with them, but will stop paying games if her opponents seem like they are starting to win, or find a way to shift the advantage over to them. She has very little concept of honor, and might choose to go against her own word at the turn of a hat. She also seems to have no concept of morals or ethics, thinking her mind if it can get people upset, but teasing others with her secrets. Ixion's main strength is her power to summon and control pink flames which she can choose what they burn. Due to her unpredictable nature, she is a very dangerous foe, and a force to be reckoned with.
Extracurricular activities: None
Deck: Fire Kings.
Deck Description: She focuses on the all-out domination and relentless destruction of her foes with her ace card.

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Name: Naoki Saotome
Appearance: Naoki is a striking young man with a somewhat effeminate build and structure, with long black hair tied into a braid, regal purple eyes, and fair skin. His eyes are very keen, and he prides himself on the state of his body, which is slender, but toned and capable of utilizing the martial arts he prides himself in practicing. Naoki favors Chinese-style clothing in the form of long-sleeved, short-sleeved, or sleeveless shirts of various colors, black pants that seem to be dark-blue or a bluish-green, and slip on shoes. He also wears a tank top, either as a undershirt or not, and when he "dresses up", will usually put on a Mao suit, including the signature cap with a star in front. However he has also dressed in Western formal wear on a few occasions, such as a tuxedo, or even more casual clothing that can breathe a bit easier. He always makes sure to have some semblance of grace and poise with his movements, making him popular with the ladies.
Personality: Naoki is very reserved and calm, rarely getting upset or angry when he talks, and always speaks in a formal fashion. Unfortunately, despite his eloquence, he can easily get flustered or embarrassed at things, especially when they are something that he considers lewd. He sees martial arts as an excellent way to hone one's body, mind, senses, and soul, and regularly practices a wide variety of forms and schools. He also possesses a low tolerance for people who try to steal from him, manipulate him, or otherwise treat him very badly, as well as those who malign anyone he considers a friend or comrade. At the same time, he can also be very forgiving and usually doesn't seem to stay mad for very long, reigning in his temper and trying to be the one with the moral high ground. Still, he doesn't really think much of his bishounen persuasion, and always tries to be kind and gentle to those around him. With this charisma and charm, combined with a sharp intellect and a keen sense of observation, he has become a prodigy at both dueling and at martial arts.
Extracurricular activities: Martial Arts Club (President), Student Council
Deck: Fire Fists.
Deck Description: He uses his deck like he does his body, and can quickly adapt to any strategy, then either match it or overcome it.

Name: Dark Senshi Ixion
Appearance: Ixion is a strange visual mix of Dark Signer and Sailor Senshi, with an intricate design to her form. Shye has long pink hair possessing black highlights cascading down one side of her head in an intricate braid, and her eyes are pink with black sclera. Her skin is very pale, and her body is lithe, but powerful. Her sailor fuku has several unusual design elements, such as a choker, collar, skirt, glove fittings, and boots that are black with pink designs resembling those of a true Dark Signer, while her front bow has a butterfly-like design of varying shades of pink, trimmed in black. Her back bow is very long and made from a form of silk, and the bow strings seem to be prehensile, and the bow itself can enlarge itself to act like wings. A pink flame-shaped pendant with obsidian trim hangs from her choker, matching the one on the pink belt around her waist. Her earrings are red and resemble flames, and her tiara is black with a pink gem. A masquerade-like mask merges with her mask, to partially cover her face.
Personality: Ixion is capricious and whimsical, choosing to go after whoever she wishes, and possibly obeying Ha Des' commands in the process. While making herself out to be cute or beautiful, behind the bubbly facade is a barely-checked temper, and it doesn't take much to set her off on someone. It is best to not get on her bad side, no matter how difficult it is to stay on her good side. She loves toying with her opponents and playing games of cat-and-mouse with them, but will stop paying games if her opponents seem like they are starting to win, or find a way to shift the advantage over to them. She has very little concept of honor, and might choose to go against her own word at the turn of a hat. She also seems to have no concept of morals or ethics, thinking her mind if it can get people upset, but teasing others with her secrets. Ixion's main strength is her power to summon and control pink flames which she can choose what they burn. Due to her unpredictable nature, she is a very dangerous foe, and a force to be reckoned with.
Extracurricular activities: None
Deck: Fire Kings.
Deck Description: She focuses on the all-out domination and relentless destruction of her foes with her ace card.

The first one is fine. The second one should probably get a tad edited. Probably to the point that it doesn't say she serves the dark lord Ha Des.

You can go on and post with the fire fist though.

mjVFo6c.jpg

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,751 posts

The first one is fine. The second one should probably get a tad edited. Probably to the point that it doesn't say she serves the dark lord Ha Des.

You can go on and post with the fire fist though.

Whoops. Thought I corrected that. ^w^'
Thank you.

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts
EDIT: Accidental post. Please bear it no mind.

Posted Image

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

Legendary Member

• The Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,826 posts
    Last Visit 23 minutes ago
I think I should get in on this.

Character:
Username: Phantom Roxas
Name: Blake Lyners
Appearance
Personality
Extracurricular activities: President of the Astrology Club, and a member of the Signer Club, wielding Life Stream Dragon.
Deck: Gladiator Beasts
Deck Description: Aims to swarm the field with Gladiator Beasts. Uses Equip cards to compliment Life Stream Dragon.

Cray-Crow

Cray-Crow

Caw! Caw?

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
    Last Visit May 21 2019 09:30 PM

@Epicboss. I had my character start off with the same class as yours so they could be friends already (like, they were already friends at the start of the rp) or interact. anyone else can join in.

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

I think I should get in on this.

Character:
Username: Phantom Roxas
Name: Blake Lyners

Appearance
Personality
Extracurricular activities: President of the Astrology Club, and a member of the Signer Club, wielding Life Stream Dragon.
Deck: Gladiator Beasts
Deck Description: Aims to swarm the field with Gladiator Beasts. Uses Equip cards to compliment Life Stream Dragon.

Nothing seems to be wrong with it. Accepted

mjVFo6c.jpg

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts

Eh, made a quick post. If anyone want to identify their character as the person Celia dueled briefly, go ahead.

Though, where is Nelly atm, by the way?

Posted Image

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Eh, made a quick post. If anyone want to identify their character as the person Celia dueled briefly, go ahead.

Though, where is Nelly atm, by the way?

In the schools hangar which is located in the building adjacent from where most classes are being held. I'm working on a map for the school just have to find the right software lol

mjVFo6c.jpg

The Warden

The Warden

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be~

• Moderators
  • 17,227 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:29 AM
  • Alias:Broken

Just an fyi, sibling rivalry will be fairly prevalent between Drey and Adel.

Btw, I am rather surprised that none of you have picked on the pun I made with their names nor the fact that the both of them are 17.

the_warden_by_uxiesweetie-d9fsncn.png

Hell? Oh no, you flatter me! This is merely SuperYCM! I am The Warden.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users