Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc of Conquest (OOC/Started/ Accepting/PG-16)

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Zombie World stop working inside of the school building?
Also, did you say that not all of the zombies...are zombies?

Yes zombie world and now black garden stop working once you get inside the building.

And there are three types of zombies on the field. Students in make-up, the monsters duel monsters those students summon, and a rolling gif of fake zombies whose purpose is to make the numbers look more than they are.

Yes zombie world and now black garden stop working once you get inside the building.

And there are three types of zombies on the field. Students in make-up, the monsters duel monsters those students summon, and a rolling gif of fake zombies whose purpose is to make the numbers look more than they are.

So I just killed someone in my Warm Bodies reference.

Alright.

[spoiler=3rd App WIP]

Username: Kururu Sumeragi
Name: Sho Funaki
Age: Early twenties(?) His answer always changes depending on who asks, but it's usually within the 20-25 range. His alcohol and smoking addiction suggest he's actually older than he claims. 
[spoiler=Appearance]
Appearance: [spoiler=Image]
w9v56v.gif
[/spoiler]
180cm tall, somewhere in-between 50-60 kg. Sho is always seen with his purple-tinted glasses, even indoors. He is a chain smoker, and as such is always seen with a cigarette. The Kirin Light Beer almost constantly in his hands and odd floral print pants make him look more like a pimp than a teacher, but is still one regardless. 
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]
Personality: Sho is a laid-back, fun-loving, somewhat perverted teacher. He's the least serious of all the Tatsunagi teachers and is treated more like an older brother by most of the student body. Despite being a teacher, Sho is more like a guy who you'd find passed out in the bathroom after a particularly bad night of drinking. When teaching, he prefers to put his feet up after approximately 5 minutes of lecturing and tells the students to read the textbooks on their own, or, when he's in the mood, he'll tell various stories he hears from the bar. Like Hinako, he's very, very informal to his students. He's fine with his students addressing him without -sensei, or even with his first name. He is the Literature teacher of Tatsunagi Academy, but his lectures often devolve to half-drunken rants on his various problems, such as constantly getting rejected by every girl he asked out. Despite being a lit teacher, his major is actually technology and is very good at tinkering with electronics. He even reconstructed a Tetris cabinet and programmed it so that it would play on its own.

Sho is an otaku and an avid fan of RPGs, evident by his desk in the teacher's room which is decorated with near-naked Sigma figurines of various anime and games. He is also somewhat flirtatious towards the female students. His looks and smooth words definitely makes him popular with the students, but he's often taking it a bit too far, such as when he tried to peek into the girl's bathroom along with some of the third-year students. Despite looking and acting like a moron, Sho is actually (somewhat) intelligent. Even though by no means he is a super-genius, he's definitely smarter than what he shows to other people. The fact that he is still employed and is even trusted with maintaining and operating Muse's servers means he's not a total idiot.

In duels, he prefers to toy with his opponent by lowering their guard, or even flat-out saying he's taunting them in order to throw off their strategy. 
[/spoiler]
Extracurricular activities: Supervisor of Astrology and various other science-related clubs, but never actually takes part in meetings. He possesses Number 74: Master of Blades and as such is technically part of the Numbers Club, but like Hinako, he never attends meetings.
Deck: Six Samurai
Deck Description: Basic, run-off-the-mill Six Samurai, or at least that's what he shows. Being Sho, he probably has a trick hidden in the deck. 
Custom Cards: None Yet
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=3rd App WIP]

Username: Kururu Sumeragi
Name: Sho Funaki
Age: Early twenties(?) His answer always changes depending on who asks, but it's usually within the 20-25 range. His alcohol and smoking addiction suggest he's actually older than he claims. 
Appearance: [spoiler=Image]
w9v56v.gif
[/spoiler]
180cm tall, somewhere in-between 50-60 kg. Sho is always seen with his purple-tinted glasses, even indoors. He is a chain smoker, and as such is always seen with a cigarette. The Kirin Light Beer almost constantly in his hands and odd colored pants make him look more like a pimp than a teacher, but is still one regardless. 

Personality: Sho is a laid-back, fun-loving, somewhat perverted teacher. He's the least serious of all the Tatsunagi teachers and is treated more like an older brother by most of the student body. Despite being a teacher, Sho spends most of his time passed out in the bathroom after a particularly bad night of drinking. When teaching, he prefers to put his feet up after approximately 5 minutes of lecturing and tells the students to read the textbooks on their own, or, when he's in the mood, he'll tell various stories he hears from the bar. Like Hinako, he's very, very informal to his students. He's fine with his students addressing him without -sensei, or even with his first name. He is the Literature teacher of Tatsunagi Academy, but his lectures often devolve to half-drunken rants on various problems. 

Sho is an otaku and an avid fan of RPGs, evident by his desk in the teacher's room which is decorated with near-naked Sigma figurines of various anime and games. 

Biography: Optional 2 paragraphs if you choose to do one. 
Extracurricular activities: Supervisor of Astrology and various other science-related clubs, but never actually takes part in meetings. He possesses Number 74: Master of Blades and as such is technically part of the Numbers Club, but like Hinako, he never attends meetings.
Deck: Six Samurai
Deck Description: Basic, run-off-the-mill Six Samurai. 
Custom Cards: None Yet
[/spoiler]

Are we allowed to have 3 apps?

Username: Milkpup

Name: Dax Mcgrimith

Appearance: Tall, slim, blonde hair, brown eyes, wear's shades constantly.

Personality: Dax is a very loud and a bit abrasive, he is also headstrong. He likes to gloat, and constantly will boast. But, he is very honorable. Never refusing a challenge and will never resort to cheating. He also believes Normal monsters should be treated with more respect.

Extracurricular activities: Sports Club.

Deck: Gogiga Gagagigo turbo.

Deck Description: Uses alot of draw power and attempts to summon every variation of Gagagigo as it can.

Custom Cards: Custom Gagagigo support.

I might make edits to this, if needed.

oh crud, i barely noticed the rules.

well... i guess it's up to bailas.

i'm fine with only Miki and Harumi. 

Hmm I guess I can be fine with it. If you are sure you can actually handle that many characters then sure. Same goes to others who wish to make a third. However I still reserve the right to deny...blah blah blah.

Username: Milkpup

Name: Dax Mcgrimith

Appearance: Tall, slim, blonde hair, brown eyes, wear's shades constantly.

Personality: Dax is a very loud and a bit abrasive, he is also headstrong. He likes to gloat, and constantly will boast. But, he is very honorable. Never refusing a challenge and will never resort to cheating. He also believes Normal monsters should be treated with more respect.

Extracurricular activities: Sports Club.

Deck: Gogiga Gagagigo turbo.

Deck Description: Uses alot of draw power and attempts to summon every variation of Gagagigo as it can.

Custom Cards: Custom Gagagigo support.

I might make edits to this, if needed.

Not accepted. 
Your personality is far too short and its borderline cliche

There is no such thing as sports club as much as there are sports and clubs so you would want to make one up if you can.
The appearance is also far too short and very non descriptive

Why is a 19 year old in high school? 
If you have customs I must see them ahead of time so I know that they aren't broken.

I wonder how many of you guys' characters has killed someone this time round.

And how much cared.

'High-Voltage Dragon' fired straight into the crowd, twice, so I have no idea if mine did.

Never, if you want I can lend you my custom Malicevorous cards. I made a fair few and they also possess a RUM of their own.

That would be awesome! Those cards I found were great and I would really like to use them, thank you. Also updated my App.

Archived