The Last Resort

BTSDupC.jpg

[spoiler='LORE']

Lore:

You can only activate this trap if you have less than 1500 Life Points. This card can only be activated once per Duel. When this card is activated, Toss a coin: 

Heads: Gain 4000 Life Points.
Tails: The controller of this card loses the Duel.

[/spoiler]

A last ditch attempt to be spared? What do you think?

You do realize that Quick-Play Traps don't exist, right?

This card does what it says; either you get some more LP and probably keep yourself alive for another round or so OR you flat out lose right then and there.

You could combo this with Second Coin or something to fix any tosses in the event you get the Tails effect.

Tails effect should be something different.
I mean, this card is already rather gimmicky in the sense that "rewards" luck in an otherwise weird scenario. So really, if your going to go that far, make the Tails effect something else that would work in this sort of environment your going for, instead of just 'LEL IM GUN LOOSE; TAILS; GG ME'

You do realize that Quick-Play Traps don't exist, right?

This card does what it says; either you get some more LP and probably keep yourself alive for another round or so OR you flat out lose right then and there.

You could combo this with Second Coin or something to fix any tosses in the event you get the Tails effect.

My mistake. I will fix this and a couple of errors now. Thanks for the feedback!

Tails effect should be something different.
I mean, this card is already rather gimmicky in the sense that "rewards" luck in an otherwise weird scenario. So really, if your going to go that far, make the Tails effect something else that would work in this sort of environment your going for, instead of just 'LEL IM GUN LOOSE; TAILS; GG ME'

I see what you mean. Maybe insted of losing, the opponent Gains LP? The same mechanic as Cup of Ace but with LP gain?

Archived