The Blue Warlock

Masaaki71484

mWJcSbR.jpg

2 Level 4 Spellcaster-Type Monsters 
When this card is Xyz Summoned add 1 Spell card from your graveyard or banish to your hand. Once per turn during either player's turn you can detach 1 XYZ material from this card to activate 1 Spell Card in either player's graveyard or banish.

Balanced?

But still now at least you need to have a spell card in your graveyard to even really use it correctly instead of getting Spellbooks of Power every turn. Plus if you think about it the most it could do is nuke the field IF you have Dark Hole. While I see with Summoner Monk + Star Drawing = +1 now you can't just search your deck which is more powerful than randomly drawing or nuking the whole field isn't you have like borderline unlimited option from your deck you are now restricted to what is in your graveyard and your opponents.

This is over the top, spellbooks would be broken with this being able to turn 1 it with Summoner Monk and get their discarded spell back instantly.

From there on out (since this is a spellcaster) they can continue to play spells and even after using fate they can just use this card to reuse its effect during your opponent's turn.

Apart from the absurd effect at least the stats are fine.

I see your point with that but still you would have to build a Spellbook deck around this and still continue not to mess up the amount of spellbooks you would need to win.This card yes I understand is powerful but if I just made it once per turn instead of a quick effect would that balance it out?

I see your point with that but still you would have to build a Spellbook deck around this and still continue not to mess up the amount of spellbooks you would need to win.This card yes I understand is powerful but if I just made it once per turn instead of a quick effect would that balance it out?

Definitely a big improvement, being able to banish an opponent's card without targeting with fate on the opponent's turn is a bit much in my opinion.

Archived