Can anything in Yugioh truly beat Nicol Bolas

Masaaki71484

http://gatherer.wizards.com/pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=179441

If any did not already know if you play Nicol Bolas it pretty much win every time....every time. It is so god dayum powerful so I was wondering if anyone could beat in in Yugioh. I don't think so because at first Nicol Bolas was immortal now he is semi-immortal and ripped the head off of one of the strongest mages.....ever, Teleferi and I LOVED HIM SO MUCH lol but yeah. His effects are 

+3: Destroy target noncreature permanent.
-2: Gain control of target creature.
-9: Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker deals 7 damage to target player. That player discards seven cards, then sacrifices seven permanents.

Bolas Pretty-much exceeds super/secret boss tier. An extremely-powerful dragon master mind who can go anywhere in the multiverse he pleases. His schemes are far more devious then any ygo villain could ever comprehend.

Chances are if you pit Bolas against any Worlds top character Bolas will win. It's difficult to say for sure without sounding biased or a fan boy but I do believe Bolas to simply be one of the most dangerous characters in all of fantasydom. I could name a few others but that's moot.

Anyway, no imo. Nothing in yugioh could take on bolas and live.

Bolas Pretty-much exceeds super/secret boss tier. An extremely-powerful dragon master mind who can go anywhere in the multiverse he pleases. His schemes are far more devious then any ygo villain could ever comprehend.

Chances are if you pit Bolas against any Worlds top character Bolas will win. It's difficult to say for sure without sounding biased or a fan boy but I do believe Bolas to simply be one of the most dangerous characters in all of fantasydom. I could name a few others but that's moot.

Anyway, no imo. Nothing in yugioh could take on bolas and live.

Is this approaching Mary Sue levels of incredible?

Archived