Lord of Giants Archetype (not a complete set wet)

MujinTengu

I worked only on the main idea of this archetype, so for now I made only my base (main) monsters, without any spell/trap/support and additional other cards I'm thinking off.
I need every comment you have to give, so please share!

now for my set.........

Lord of Giants

Main Monsters:

Main Deck:
[spoiler=The Forgotten Giant - Maretooth]hnZCrqF.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]
If you control 1 or more "Forgotten Giant" monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. damage dealt by this card is added to your Life Points. If this card was Banished from your Graveyard, Special Summon it instead.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Forgotten Giant - Monol]weHkjPc.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]
You can immediately Special Summon this card (from your hand) If you took 2000 or more damage in a single effect or attack, If you do, halve this card's ATK and DEF and he's now treated as a Level 4 Tuner-Monster while on the field. In your Standby Phase, inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each "Forgotten Giant" and "Lord of Giants" monster you control.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Forgotten Giant - Renik]ILFZZtw.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]
You can Normal Summon this card without tributing by sending 1 "Forgotten Giant" monster from your hand to the Graveyard and taking damage equal to the sent monster's ATK, If you do; your opponent takes no damage from battle involving this card. If this card battles a monster, only the original ATK and/or DEF of both monsters is calculated. Once per turn, you can return this Banished card to your Graveyard.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Forgotten Giant - Sodom]9u5T4nE.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]
You can Normal Summon this card without tributing by sending 1 "Forgotten Giant" monster from your hand to the Graveyard and taking damage equal to the sent monster's DEF, If you do; your opponent takes no damage from battle involving this card. Once per turn, in your Main Phase 1, you can Destroy 1 set card your opponent's control, If you do; skip your Battle Phase this turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Forgotten Giant - Tururuk]eNmH7x7.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]
You can immediately Special Summon this card (from your hand) If you took more than 2000 damage in a single effect or attack, If you do, halve this card's ATK and DEF and he's now treated as a Level 4 Tuner-Monster while on the field. If this card is destroyed, you can target up to 3 monsters on the field, increase their Level by 1.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Forgotten Giant - Vexhetox]5IKHZEP.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]
You can immediately Special Summon this card (from your hand) If you took 2000 or more damage in a single effect or attack, If you do, halve this card's ATK and DEF and he's now treated as a Level 4 Tuner-Monster while on the field. When this card declare an attack, reduce the ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field by 100. This card is unaffected by effects related to ATK and DEF.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Extra Deck:

[spoiler='Lord of Giants - Skertus']ITIQkvF.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']1 "Forgotten Giant" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters.
When the Synchro Summon of this card is negated, Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 7 "Forgotten Giant" monster from your Graveyard, If you do; Skip your next Draw Phase. As long as you control at least 1 other "Lord of Giants" or "Forgotten Giant" monster(s), except "Lord of Giants - Skertus", this card cannot be targeted.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Lord of Giants - Sharkan']VWAQIUM.jpg

When the Synchro Summon of this card is negated, Destroy all other monsters on the field and Inflict 300 damage to your opponent for every card removed that way. As long as you control at least 1 other "Lord of Giants" or "Forgotten Giant" monster(s), except "Lord of Giants - Sharkan", this card gains ATK equal to the difference between both players Life Points.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Lord of Giants - Mordread']XEGCwpA.jpg

When the Synchro Summon of this card is negated, Destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field and gain 400 Life Points for every card removed that way. Once per turn, As long as you control at least 1 other "Lord of Giants" or "Forgotten Giant" monster(s), except "Lord of Giants - Mordread", you can Banish 1 card on the field, If you do; skip your next Draw Phase. This card gains 200 ATK for every card Banished that way.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Ultimate Divine Lord ']bD85r0K.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']"Lord of Giants - Skertus" + "Lord of Giants - Sharkan" + "Lord of Giants - Mordread"
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above Level 12 cards you control. (You do not use "Polymerization".) The Summon of this card cannot be negated. This card cannot be removed from the field, except when destroyed by battle. Every 5 turns change control over this card to your opponent, this card cannot change controls by any other way.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Hey I stumbled across this during some internet searching for some cards to use in a yugioh live action I am associated with. I found this and thought they would be great cards and I was wondering if, with your permission of course, I could use and make new cards for this archetype. In every episode that they are in we would put your name and give you credit in the description if that's what you would like as well. Thank you for your time ~ Poison

Do you have a DevPro account? If not then a dueling network? Both my account for Devpro and Dueling Network is sman568. Because I would like to discuss some things with you I don't know for sure if the other creator would like this yet or not but even if we don't end up using it I would like to collaborate with you to expand this archetype and help make some cards because it does have some potential and I would like to be a part or at least have helped in making it.

Archived