Archfiend Lieutenant

Zeaux

Behold the power of Fiends! I can never get tired of making support to the most epic Fiends, IMO.

7i2Jk1q.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned unless you control a face-up "Archfiend" card OR activated the effect of an "Archfiend" card previously this turn. If this face-up card would be destroyed by an opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that target and this card. You can only use the effect of "Archfiend Lieutenant" once per turn.

How well would this card do in a Archfiend Deck? Is its effect too overpowered? Is its summoning conditions that hard to accomplish? Give me your thoughts, people.

First effect would be more like:

Cannot be Normal Summoned unless you control a face-up "Archfiend" monster OR activated the effect of an "Archfiend" card previously this turn.

Since the version you have says you have to control an Archfiend effect; That doesn't make any sense, really.

I think you got the effect wrong, or I worded it in a wrong way. It was meant to be Summoned even if you control a non-monster Archfiend card, like the Archfiend Palace, or activated an Archfiend card effect, like General. It wasnt made for the purpose of Palace thought, as it is clearly better in a Pandemonium Deck. This just gives the card more versatility being able to be used in both Decks.

Archived