Give the User Above a Summoning/Ride Chant

Super Chaos Sonic

It's not all that hard to accomplish. Give the user above you a created Summoning (Yugioh) or Ride (CF!!V) chant!! However, you are not allowed to use the names of other monsters/units in the chant given to the users above you. Also, stray from the normal "Stand Up, my Avatar!" ones.

What? Can't come up with something off the spot? Then here's two examples from the different shows!!

[spoiler=Summoning Chant]

"Clustering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Stardust Dragon!"

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ride Chant]

"To release those who are in the grip of a spell, come forth king of all knights! I ride! Liberator, Monarch Sanctuary Alfred!"

[/spoiler]

Still not sure? Then allow me to give a demonstration!! Note, these examples are used for me on the units I like!

[spoiler=EXAMPLES]

Before being crowned king, he fought on the frontlines to protect his kingdom! The king in his years past returns to the battlefield once more! RIDE THE VANGUARD! Lead on, Alfred Early!!

Arrive on the battlefield, the embodiment of my soul!! Ride! Blaster Blade!!

[/spoiler]

Should seem easy enough now! So...shall we play a game?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drive this world into irreversible chaos! Descend, Dwarven King!

(I'd post a Japanese translation to it, so it's consistent with how 5Ds/ZEXAL do it, but Google Translate is known for being incorrect. But I'll post it below; apologies if any of it is inaccurate)

不可逆的混乱にこの世界を叩き込め! 降臨せよ、「デュワーベン キング」!

Archived