Time to unleash some [Chaos Xyz] into this format.

What's the purpose of Armageddon Knight here? Mill a copy of itself for DARK fuel? I think you could use better Level 4 DARKs. How about the Spy engine?

Compulsory Evacuation Device is missing.

Utopia is not really good nowadays, but I assume you run it because it is LIGHT? In that case, I guess you could keep it, or replace it with Excalibur if you are keeping the Armageddons.

If you are running Maestroke for the same reason (a DARK for Sorc/BLS fuel), you could try Caingorgorm instead.

What's the purpose of Armageddon Knight here? Mill a copy of itself for DARK fuel? I think you could use better Level 4 DARKs. How about the Spy engine?

I did think Armageddon would help fuel the DARK side of Sorc and BLS as well as add some consistency. And what is the Spy engine? Sorry, but I really haven't dueled much in ages.

Compulsory Evacuation Device is missing.

How good is that these days? And what should go for that?

Utopia is not really good nowadays, but I assume you run it because it is LIGHT? In that case, I guess you could keep it, or replace it with Excalibur if you are keeping the Armageddons.

If you are running Maestroke for the same reason (a DARK for Sorc/BLS fuel), you could try Caingorgorm instead.

I really didn't know what to do with Utopia since it was already there, so I kept it at least until I got better ideas. It being LIGHT does help. I checked Excalibur, and that does suit my playstyle a lot more. As for Maestroke, same reason as Utopia. I checked Canigorgorm, and that's a better option than Utopia.

So as far as I know...

-1 Maestroke

-1 Utopia

+1 Excalibur

+1 Canigorgorm

Spy engine is 3 Gravekeeper Spy and 1 Descendant. As a Flip, Spy is not as fast as Armageddon in sending DARKs to the grave, but summoning from the deck should be good for your Xyz summons.

Compulsory is good nowadays, and 1 of the big 4 backrow staples along BTH, Warning and TT. You could drop an Upstart or, if you want to keep the speed in the deck, drop a Mirror/D.Prison.

I was thinking in commenting on how the Alius engine seems to be slow but I already saw your status.

How about adding 1~2 Photon Thrashers after including the mini-Chaos Dragons? It Special Summons itself for easier Xyz Summons, as a LIGHT it can fuel Sorc, BLS and Collapserpent, and as a Warrior is searchable by ROTA and it can still make Excalibur along Armageddon.

CED must be good if it became limited. o.o

-1 D-Prision

+1 CED

The engine looks alright, though the Armageddons take care of the DARK fuel. Now that I think about it, 3 Tour Guides look suspicious being the only Level 3 monsters in the Deck.

CHAOS EMPEROR DRAGON BECAME LIMITED?!?!?!?!

So you turned the deck from Chaos backrow to Chaos Lightsworns.

I think you could return ROTA back to the deck: besides searching Armageddon, it can search Raiden for feeding a Solar Recharge. Extra Deck looks fine except for Blood Mefist; there are better Synchro 8s out there that you could run instead, such as Spark Dragon, Jeweled Archfiend, Beelze (through Plaguespreader) or even Crimson Blader.

Archived