[VCTR SINGLE] RDM - Reverse Force

Vector Nightmare

Here is our daily dose of RUM, with a twist.

Basically, I liked the concept of a reversal of the Rank-Up process - namely reverting a Chaos Xyz monster to its base form. However, Rank-Up is already inconsistent as is - that form of Rank-Down would find no place in a deck, so I thought of combining it with the coveted ability to search for Rank-Up Spell cards. That way, if you've already Ranked Up, this card can reverse the process (being Quick-Play, of course, to allow it to dodge various things) and net your base Xyz a material to use its effects with. If you don't, assuming you've already set up your Xyz, you can replace it at a small cost with any Rank-Up-Magic. The reason for the Rank restriction is that I feel like it could be a big too good if it worked with Argent Chaos Force, but I'm not sure.

[B]Rank-Down-Magic Reverse Force[/B]

SPELL | Quick-Play

Activate 1 of the following effects:

(1) Discard this card and detach 1 Xyz Material from 1 Rank 4 or lower Xyz monster you control; add 1 "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell card from your deck to your hand.

(2) Tribute 1 "Number C" or "CXyz" monster you control; Special Summon 1 Xyz monster from your Graveyard with the same Type as the Tributed monster, but 1 Rank lower, then attach this card to it as Xyz Material.

Archived