YCM Network

Night

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screencast-O-Matic sure works for me

IDKif it is what youre looking for but...

Tried it. It has a 15-minute limit per video (Which isn't a bad thing if I make videos in less time than that). But I shouldn't have to be limited at all.

You know any programs like Camtasia, by any chance?

Itd be less troublesome to jsut record them. Plus...human emotions man.

However they should be centered around a topic. like 5 of us have a skype call discussing which Pokemon are the bestest.

Itd be less troublesome to jsut record them. Plus...human emotions man.

However they should be centered around a topic. like 5 of us have a skype call discussing which Pokemon are the bestest.

I have Pamela Basic. If I had money to spend, I would have gotten a better version of Pamela with unlimited duration of recording Skype calls.

But of course, 15 minute limit for Basic...ugh.

Then again, if it's for discussing topics, the discussion can be split up into parts. I have no problem with that. I do have a couple topic I'm fine with discussing (And I have Aix as a contact on Skype), so maybe some Skype Calls can be set up.

This would depend on how serious the subject matter truly is.
'Cuz for all you know, everyone will just say Dunsparce is the best.

I know some people who say Magikarp is pro. Why, I don't know [and probably don't care]

As for the convo, you guys could plan it now in here (or PM if you want to keep things private)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Username:

Rook

How do you plan to contribute?:

I want to do LPs/Showcases of fun games (especially indie), MTG discussion (decks, formats, etc.), Silly Pokemon battles, and I'd like to try and work on Yu-Gi-Oh! at some point but I haven't played in ages so I'll need to go through some refreshers before I can do any of that (Also possibly CFV! because I've had fun with that as well)

Archived