MSE Yugioh Template with Pendulum Series 8 Layout

UnknownGuest

If this isn't belong here, please move it to the right one. :)

Yugioh templates for MSE.

Updated (05-25-2014)
- Added Normal Pendulum.
- Changed the Pendulum Template.

Updated: Fix the squished name.
Updated: Included the Circled Numbers.

NOTE : First, you must download this before downloading the template. After you downloaded this, double-click on it to install.
Updated Yugioh.mse-game file (includes Xyz and Pendulum): Download

The Template:
Yugioh Zextra: (series 8 card layouts + pendulum template) Download

Credits:
Zextra's Series 8 card Templates - Thank you :)
Zextra's Pendulum Template v2 - Thank You :)
Yami Burak's Pendulum Template - Thank You :)
Magic Set Editor - program
Me :) - Script

Sample Card:
BlackLusterSoldier-EnvoyoftheBeginning_z MaleficDragon_zps42015ed0.jpg

Someone who posts where they got things from? What is this madness.

Overall nice quality my only complaint is the stars feel a little poor quality and the name of the card seems out of place, perhaps too small?

I will edit some other things in the next update (things like the stars,rank and attributes)
About the name, it is too small because of the length of the card name.

So, I'm an idiot, misread the OP, and installed the Pendulum stuff before the update, and the update refuses to install.

Is there a way to fix that?

Go to the folder where u installed Mse. Right-click on the 'data' folder and go to permission tab. After that, click advance and check full control then click ok. Try to install the updated file again. Hop I helped you :)

Go to the folder where u installed Mse. Right-click on the 'data' folder and go to permission tab. After that, click advance and check full control then click ok. Try to install the updated file again. Hop I helped you :)

_____

It worked. Thanks :D

Tried it just now. Template is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

There are many things that have to be changed in the template:

1. The Levels and Attribute are kinda blury.

2. The name box should be wider, to fit with the art and effect box.

3. The art and effect box are not pretty similar to the original and they are look like vector art.

4. The name itself looks blury.

5. The Spell effect box and the boxes of the Pendulum Scales should be a little transparent.

6. The number of the Pendulum Scales should be larger.

Thant's it pretty much, I hope my comments didn't came out bad. I wrote all this just in order to help you improve the template, and if you want I can give you a reffernce to my template which I created directly from an official proxy.

There are many things that have to be changed in the template:
1. The Levels and Attribute are kinda blury.
2. The name box should be wider, to fit with the art and effect box.
3. The art and effect box are not pretty similar to the original and they are look like vector art.
4. The name itself looks blury.
5. The Spell effect box and the boxes of the Pendulum Scales should be a little transparent.
6. The number of the Pendulum Scales should be larger.

Thant's it pretty much, I hope my comments didn't came out bad. I wrote all this just in order to help you improve the template, and if you want I can give you a reffernce to my template which I created directly from an official proxy.

1. Gonna find some images with higher resolution.
2-3. The templates are not mine. I only scripted them to MSE.
4. Will fix it.
5. I'm not the creator of the Pendulum template.
6. Will fix it.

I tried clicking in your signature but I could not find the psd for the official proxies. I will be happy if you PM me a link to your Template. I will of course give credit. :)

1. Gonna find some images with higher resolution.
2-3. The templates are not mine. I only scripted them to MSE.
4. Will fix it.
5. I'm not the creator of the Pendulum template.
6. Will fix it.

I tried clicking in your signature but I could not find the psd for the official proxies. I will be happy if you PM me a link to your Template. I will of course give credit. :)

First of all, I want to apologize. I didn't realize that the template isn't yours and I accused you for things you basically havn't done.

Now about the link in my signature, of course you will not find the .psd for the templates there. It is something that I created for myself - not to publish. However, I will consider sending you the .psd although it is mixed with all my other templates (I have alot, also of other types that I created myself) so I'll have to make a new .psd for you, which might take some time. Can't you just use a pic of the template? (of course of empty card)

First of all, I want to apologize. I didn't realize that the template isn't yours and I accused you for things you basically havn't done.
Now about the link in my signature, of course you will not find the .psd for the templates there. It is something that I created for myself - not to publish. However, I will consider sending you the .psd although it is mixed with all my other templates (I have alot, also of other types that I created myself) so I'll have to make a new .psd for you, which might take some time. Can't you just use a pic of the template? (of course of empty card)

About the PSD.I mean the cards which are empty (not really the project file which have seperate layers, but i will be happy if you send them anyway because i get to create my own template. :))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i downloaded your files in the right order and all, but for some reason they either didn't download right or i just don't have the right program to use them (f.y.i. i'm used google chrome, so i don't if that could have something to do with it) 

try redownlaoding the files again. Maybe it will work :) . Also it is for Magic Set Editor 2.

It didn't work :(

and I did as you said in the main topic

Try installing MSE outside of the program files. Maybe this has some issues with securities. BTW, are you on win 7?

try redownlaoding the files again. Maybe it will work :) . Also it is for Magic Set Editor 2.

Try installing MSE outside of the program files. Maybe this has some issues with securities. BTW, are you on win 7?

no, win 8

• 2 weeks later...

plz look at the image here. tell me what's happening and what i should do.

xugYjRa.png

Its because you have no updated game files installed.

First download both packages and uninstall yugioh.

After that , install yugioh game update and install the yugioh template.

Hope I helped you. :D

• 9 months later...

Archived