[CF!V] Custom Clan: Chaos Paladins

Leon Lonewolf

I recently made a custom clan for the Cardfight!! Vanguard TCG. In fact, I happened to make enough to have it's own Extra Booster. So I decided that every weekday (Monday - Friday), I would reveal 1-2 new cards of my all new clan, the Chaos Paladins, as well as their sub-clan, the Twilight, so it wouldn't hurt to check back every once in a while  ;)

The Enigmatic Chaos Paladins

A clan made up for excommunicated Royal and Shadow paladins banished from the United Sanctuary from charges ranging from treason to war crimes. Making their home in a vast wasteland in the Dark Zone, these paladins have one thing in common. And despite labeled as criminals throughout the lands of Cray, even their fellow citizens of the Dark Zone, the Pale Moon, Dark Irregulars, and Spike Brothers, do not welcome these justice fighters.

Who are the Twilight?

Elite warriors of the banished Chaos Paladins chosen to represent the Dark Zone with a sense of justice. These former Paladins of the Unites Sanctuary stand united as one. Rumored as vigilantes from the Dark Zone, their sense of honor and justice has not died down since their banishment. Armed with the embodiments of light and shadows, these warriors will stop at nothing to bring peace and balance to Cray.

NOTE 1: I was very limited on finding certain images, so some cards may have official card art. All card art is copyrighted to their respected owners (if i was able to find the author, they are listed in the bottom right corner under ILLUS. Otherwise, ILLUS will be labeled as "不明", which is kanji for unknown). Cardfight!! Vanguard is copyrighted to Bushiroad, Inc. and I own nothing. Not even the template.

NOTE 2: Unfortunately, due to time restraints, Real Life stuff, and writer's block, no lore on specific cards will be posted (I was barely able to scrap up lore on the clan itself.

[spoiler=Twilight Summoner, Rydia]

cf__v_tcg_custom_card__twilight_summoner

"Light and Shadows, unite your powers as one!"

Chaos Paladin/Dark Zone/Human/Grade 1/Power 6000/Critical 1

[CONT] Sentinel (You may only have up to four cards with "[CONT] Sentinel" in a deck.

[AUTO][Counterblast 1] When this unit is placed on [GC], if you have a «Chaos Paladin» vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, reveal the top five cards of the top of your deck, call all «Chaos Paladin» from among them to [GC] as [REST] and put the rest into the drop zone.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Exiled Executioner]exiled_executioner_by_fireheartleon-d7cg

""Excommunicated from the Royal and Shadow Paladin clans for for crimes ranging from war crimes to treason, but their sense of good and justice never died. That is the way of life for the Chaos Paladins, doomed to rid the evil within the Dark Zone."

Chaos Paladin/Dark Zone/Angel/Grade 1/Power 8000/Critical 1[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Twilight Beast, Kyuubi]twilight_beast__kyuubi_by_fireheartleon-

"Even the High Beasts wish to help their two-legged allies."

Chaos Paladin/Dark Zone/High Beast/Grade 1/Power 7000/Critical 1

[AUTO][Soulblast 2] When this unit is sent to the soul from the deck due to an effect from one of your cards, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one grade 0 unit with "Twilight" in its card name, call it to [RG] and shuffle your deck.[/spoiler]

Archived