Poor Buster Blader, he used to be so cool back in the day, able to kill just about any Dragon your opponent had by his own power. But the Power Creep has ran by him a long time ago, so I'm giving him a retrain like the Duel Dragon's have done for the Signer Dragon's.

[URL=http://imgur.com/yQW8CQn]yQW8CQn.jpg[/URL]

[spoiler='Buster (Reverse) Blader']You can Special Summon this card from your hand to your opponent's side of the field by Tributing 2 Dragon-Type monsters they control. While this card is face-up on the field, negate the effects of all Dragon-Type monsters on the field and in either player's hand and Graveyard.[/spoiler]

Thoughts?

Your OCG is almost right.

You can Special Summon this card from your hand to your opponent's side of the field by Tributing 2 Dragon-Type monsters they control. While this card is face-up on the field, negate the effects of all Dragon-Type monsters on the field and in either player's hand and Graveyard.

Would be an amazing side against anything Dragons. Though you'd still be giving your opponent a 2600 beater ala Lava Golem, which kind of balances it. All in all, great card. 8/10.

Your OCG is almost right.

Would be an amazing side against anything Dragons. Though you'd still be giving your opponent a 2600 beater ala Lava Golem, which kind of balances it. All in all, great card. 8/10.

Thank you for that.

And unlike Lava Golem he isn't a Nomi so there is more versatility to him, and without Lava Golem's no Normal Summon/Set this Turn restriction he can a fun card to pop and defend.

This is kinda evil against dragons. Maybe too evil. Considering most dragon decks relies on their monster effects and as such something like this kills them completely. It's still an evil bastardy Lava Golem, but negating the hand effect is just way too much. Maybe just negate field and grave effect? A Special Summon restriction (for your opponent) would be nice as well. 

This is kinda evil against dragons. Maybe too evil. Considering most dragon decks relies on their monster effects and as such something like this kills them completely. It's still an evil bastardy Lava Golem, but negating the hand effect is just way too much. Maybe just negate field and grave effect? A Special Summon restriction (for your opponent) would be nice as well. 

Well the classic Buster Blader does only get increases from the Fiend and Graveyard, so it's fair to only give this guy that. I'm worried about guys like Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon jumping on the field and ruining his day.

Lol I expected an inverted picture of the original Buster Blader card image for some reason, I don't think the effect is too much, considering how easy it is to get this off of the field. You could just simply tribute it and you're bound to have some level 5 or higher dragons in a Dragon deck. Card is very nice. 8/10

Add some shiny background lights and I've made a copy of what Stardust Spark Dragon did. I was planning to use the Anniversary Pack art, but I think Reverse Blader should get some original art.

Archived