[Finished]CMC (The Ultimate Counter My Card Contest!) (Finished, lock please)

Generaxius

Okay so, WELCOME TO MY CONTEST... I know some people will ignore this thing here like my other contests but I hope many players participate this ultimate game. Soooooo let's gets started shall we?

Requirements:

The rules and requirements are simple as finishing of a piece of cake. Those who wants to enter can message me on my profile followed by the fee, also add me please. Then after that I will send a card to you, a card that is hard to pull off and a card which gives you the chills when your opponent play it off. I will be giving you only one card that can be a spell card, trap, or monster. And those are made by the Yugioh Card Maker. So all you have to do is to send me a countering card with your entry in it and also with a Lore followed by the card you are countering off with its description and how this card can affect the duel. And also, explain how your card or cards will beat the opposing cards!! You can make two cards (1 mon. and 1 spell etc.) that can make the counter even more stronger... The fee is 10 points and the deadline is May 5, 2014. The pot is depended by the fee of players and also donations are welcome though... The contest contents can be found below :)...

Fee: 10 points, pool donations are accepted :) :) :D

Contestants:

1. Gadjiltron

2.NerdBoy

Further will be accepted

Judging

Content-/10

Card potential to counter-/10

Realism-/10

Explanation-10/

Total-40%

Deadline: May 5,2014