Elemental Hero Shadow Mist

3187ARJ.jpg

Level 4 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1000
DEF 1500
You can only use 1 “Elemental HERO Shadow Mist” effect per turn, and only once that turn.
① If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 “Change” Quick-Play Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
② If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 “HERO” monster from your Deck to your hand, except for “Elemental HERO Shadow Mist”.’

You wanted a retained Stratos, well you got it.  

Discuss.  

I want a HQ pic, I'm tempted to make an avi out of it.

It's glorious.

The attack is lower, it is DARK (good and bad for Xyz purposes), makes some cool Mask Change guys that I will be playing because I like them,

can't search itself, searches everything else, and only after its been used.

Perfection. Let's go retrain another archetype now.

God f***ing damnit. Anyway

Mist isn't exactly a Stratos since he has to be sent to the grave, but he also goes off on Super Poly (and polymerization if you like to build character decks). 

He's at 3 and probably will stay at 3 though, so GREAT for that.

I can't wait to see what Dusk Crow's effect will be.

I suddenly wanna get my game on.

If you know what I mean.

This is is gonna be very fun. Instead of using up the Summon, you just have to drop it with other cards, and the OPT clause is one less BS over Stratos.

I overall like this.

My only complaint is that it doesn't look quite as something Jaden would use, but it's till badass so w/e.

I suddenly wanna get my game on.
If you know what I mean.

This is is gonna be very fun. Instead of using up the Summon, you just have to drop it with other cards, and the OPT clause is one less BS over Stratos.
I overall like this.

My only complaint is that it doesn't look quite as something Jaden would use, but it's till badass so w/e.

Manga Judai I can see b/c it kinda fits the Kamen Rider/Sentai look compared to his anime counterpart's super-heroes

Archived