CDDRodrigo

Luna Lovegood

Striker

Ryūko Matoi

Welche

~British Soul~

[spoiler= All of the eggs]

Nw_Easter_Event1.png

Egg #1 - I'll tell you where I am, but first, let me take a selfie.

Location - Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread.

Nw_Easter_Event2.png

Egg #2 - Back from the dead.

Location CCDRodrigo's profile.

Nw_Easter_Event3.png

Egg #3 - I ship it.

Location - Thar's Pairings.

Nw_Easter_Event4.png

Egg #4 - No relation to Lobster Hat.

Location - Crab Helmet's profile.

Nw_Easter_Event5.png

Egg #5 - YCM's sexiest monster.

Location - Dhampir's profile.

Nw_Easter_Event6.png

Egg #6 - One does not simply leave YCM.

Location - Leaving/Return Thread.

Nw_Easter_Event7.png

Egg #7 - دينا سكنية العربي

Location - 'Ali's profile.

Nw_Easter_Event8.png

Egg #8 - Hey! We're recording in here!

Location - YCM Network.

Nw_Easter_Event9.png

Egg #9 - You're getting warmer...

Location - Flame Dragon's profile.

Nw_Easter_Event10.png

Egg #10 - ...Now get colder.

Location - Icy's profile.

Nw_Easter_Event11.png

Egg #11 - Pixel heaven.

Location - Jappio's Sprites, Splices and Fakemon thread.

Nw_Easter_Event12.png

Egg #12 - Ṕ̕r̵͞҉t̸́͘͏͟ņ̸͡į̴̕n̛̛̕͠͡g͘͡͡ ̷́̕͢͡t̸́͞ ͝҉̡̕͠t̷͢h̢͢͝è ͢r̸̵̢̨͘c̷͜ǹ̢̢͜t̡ ͞͏̡h̵̴̴̀a͡͡ḉ̢͟k̀͟͏͟

Location - Pertaining to the recent hack thread.

Nw_Easter_Event13.png

Egg #13 - Must be this tall to ride.

Location - Signature Length announcement. 

I6okf7j.png

Egg #14 - Change is good.

Location - Change your skin to 'YCM 2'.

Nw_Easter_Event15.png

Egg #15 - Night.

Location - My alt's profile. 

Nw_Easter_Event16.png

Egg #16 - Digital Assassin.

Location - Cyber Altair's profile. 

Nw_Easter_Event17.png

Egg #17 - wow such kitty much excite.

Location - OMGAKITTY's profile. 

Nw_Easter_Event18.png

Egg #18 - 420 blaze it.

Location - 4/20 Calender event. 

Nw_Easter_Event19.png

Egg #19 - Double-O-Seven-Four.

Location - Coolspy74's profile.

Nw_Easter_Event20.png

Egg #20 - Out of business.

Location - Requiem.

Nw_Easter_Event21.png

Egg #21 - I think this one's defective...

Location - Broke. N's profile.

Nw_Easter_Event22.png

Egg #22 - 0

Location - Counting Game Thread.

Nw_Easter_Event23.png

Egg #23 - GUYS WTF I CAN'T FIND ANY EGGS. THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Location - Ryūko Matoi's profile

Nw_Easter_Event24.png

Egg #24 - You should already know this one.

Location - Rules of YCM.

[/spoiler]

The prizes are;

Those who found the original 12 eggs get to sport this award.

Those who found all 24 get a custom colored name-tag.

Both of these will expire after 90 days so if you value the award, save the image to your computer or put it in your sig/about me page for safe-keeping as the one under your name will expire.

For those who found the original 12 eggs, you must message me in the pm you used originally to claim your award.

All in all, this ended up being far more time consuming than I could have imagined seeing as though in theory it was simple enough. Regardless, I had a good time, hope you all enjoyed it as well.

And of course a big thanks to sweet baby Aix for assisting throughout the entirety of the event.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really upset. My internet died and by the time I got back, I learned that fucking more eggs had been added.

Urgh, remind me to not participate in anything else ever again.

People who got the first 12 also get a prize.

People who got the first 12 also get a prize.

Moreso the fact that I was glad to finally not be utterly pointless on this site, only to learn that I'm not supposed to feel like I accomplished anything.

Not so much the prize.

Moreso the fact that I was glad to finally not be utterly pointless on this site, only to learn that I'm not supposed to feel like I accomplished anything.

Not so much the prize.

You still found all of the first 12 eggs the fastest, that's still an accomplishment. 

And you can't possibly be hard on yourself for the latter 12 seeing as though you weren't even on. 

I'm still proud of you. ;_;

Overall I liked the concept of this hunt. I am facepalming now because I did not think you'd go as far as to use member profiles from so far back like OMGAKITTY. Then again, I had no problem finding Icy so I'm not one to talk.

For constructive criticism though, I think next time you should appoint people to help you out. Volunteers (preferably other mods).

I say this because it was annoying to find out that Agro just copied #5 into his profile (and so did someone else with #3 later that day). Yet there seems to not have been any time frame for you to notify me that I in fact did not gather all 12 because one was fake, and had I been looking for those first 12 in the second half of the day I would have potentially mistaken #3 as well. You need someone to help keep in check those misleading moves from the general public, which some members have no ways of finding out their authenticity. 

I didn't participate in this contest at all, though it does seem interesting. My one complaint was just... I guess it seemed pretty spur of the moment and quick. I'm not on YCM all day erry day, but... like the topic started around 12:45 yesterday and ended just now around 11:50. Barely even got a full 24 hours of the game. If it could somehow be extended, that'd be kind cool.

Overall I liked the concept of this hunt. I am facepalming now because I did not think you'd go as far as to use member profiles from so far back like OMGAKITTY. Then again, I had no problem finding Icy so I'm not one to talk.

For constructive criticism though, I think next time you should appoint people to help you out. Volunteers (preferably other mods).

I say this because it was annoying to find out that Agro just copied #5 into his profile (and so did someone else with #3 later that day). Yet there seems to not have been any time frame for you to notify me that I in fact did not gather all 12 because one was fake, and had I been looking for those first 12 in the second half of the day I would have potentially mistaken #3 as well. You need someone to help keep in check those misleading moves from the general public, which some members have no ways of finding out their authenticity. 

I made a post in the mod forum seeking assistance, the only person who actually responded was Aix. I'd have preferred more people supervising but I'm not going to force people to dedicate time to something I started, especially not on a holiday.

As hectic as it actually was (try and imagine designing 12 custom icons each time, finding a place to hide them and then orchestrating it so that the exact second you edit a thread another member has to make a post in that forum so as to elude those who refreshing waiting for the eggs to appear, all in the span of about 30 minutes per round of eggs) it could have been a lot worse. Big thanks to Tormey for assisting in that aspect by the way, he was pretty crucial in pulling it all off.

Even when I had to go out to dinner I made sure to pass supervising duties onto Aix, from what I was told he did a fine job. On top of that, I also made sure to get Rai, Ali, and TGM to watch from the sidelines.

As for the whole misleading egg thing, I honestly don't see how that's a fault of mine but rather another generic case of someone trying to be a clown on this site and fucking it up for everyone else. The people who knew about it, and there were a couple, never made it a point to actually inform me and when I did find out I removed it immediately. 

My apologies to anyone that was mislead because of that but take it up with the person who decided to be an asshole, I will be issuing warns however. 

And thanks for the cnc. 

I didn't participate in this contest at all, though it does seem interesting. My one complaint was just... I guess it seemed pretty spur of the moment and quick. I'm not on YCM all day erry day, but... like the topic started around 12:45 yesterday and ended just now around 11:50. Barely even got a full 24 hours of the game. If it could somehow be extended, that'd be kind cool.

That's because it was. I woke up, realized it was Easter, had some free time, conceived the idea, decided to capitalize on that.

I do realize it may have seemed really sudden but the only other option was to have no event whatsoever and do nothing, I took a risk I supposed and I'd like to think it worked out. 

Archived