Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Request] Gustos

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Greiga

Greiga

EunWol

• Advanced Members
  • 3,923 posts
    Last Visit Mar 11 2018 12:09 PM
How do they work, what monsters and spell or traps are important, are there any weaknesses I should worry about?

I remember not knowing how to use them but with Gagaga Sister being OCG exclusive I need another fun deck to use IRL.

Also, will there be anything in upcoming packs/the starter that they can use?

Gusto topic go

EDIT: Are they a pure deck or do they need to be blended with other decks?

And a troll awakes from the sinister shadows of the night. Shuddering its skeletal body, black slime dripping from between its hunched spines, it shrieks and shakes its multiple heads to various directions, scanning the wastelands for a victim of its venom. It quivers, howls; and then, sniffing the air, it finds the scent of an animate. With joy it screeches at the full moon; scraping talons upon the ground, it shoots up into the sky on wings of nightmare.

As the beast of malice approaches its pray, it realizes the thread is about a particular deck. It does not know how the concept works, or why it is discussing; all it knows is that its reason to live is to obliterate anything in its way with its excruciating remarks of torture.

Its wings are folded as its emaciated feet crash upon the desert, sand blowing up around it. Shrieking with pleasure it finds the innocent near, chatting and laughing. The troll hisses and steps forward. At last the others realize, and wailing with terror, back off.

Tendrils of darkness swirl from the body of the demonic and horrifying troll, hundred eyes gleaming with malice, talons flashing in the dim light, readying to kill its helpless victims trembling before it. The behemoth opens beastly mouths; saliva oozes from between stretched slick incisors, its black gums glistening. The agonizingly wicked lexis shooting from its forked tongues shoot through the air; they pierce the members’ ears and send them weeping and screaming away. Cackling the troll raises an arm for its final blow. One of the members, staggering and panting, raises a sword and declares the troll’s words are invalid. Cocking its heads the troll with a bony finger objects, hissing more of the toxic statements. The others crumple to the ground, helpless, sensing their power being sapped before them. The troll steps forward, opening ghastly mouths, and –

The 78th trollquote has been released into the Tartarus. For a second the troll is dazed, unsure what had took place; it circles around, and realizes its pray was gone. In its place were bars – bars of impenetrable metal, shining as though it were the sun. With a terrible howl of agony the troll is instantly razed into nothing.

Wildflame

Wildflame

Supernova

• Advanced Members
  • 3,636 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Wildflame

The best build is probably Sphreeze OTK. Much more consistant now that Pirika is a thing.

Then there is Gusto Drain. Never played it, but I know it runs stuff like Skill Drain (duh), Barbaros and Creature Swap.

If you want to try a more Synchro-centric variant, a lot of the Gusto monsters can be Special Summoned with Junk Synchron.

And..., that's pretty much it.

Posted Image

Greiga

Greiga

EunWol

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 3,923 posts

The best build is probably Sphreeze OTK. Much more consistant now that Pirika is a thing.

Then there is Gusto Drain. Never played it, but I know it runs stuff like Skill Drain (duh), Barbaros and Creature Swap.

If you want to try a more Synchro-centric variant, a lot of the Gusto monsters can be Special Summoned with Junk Synchron.

And..., that's pretty much it.

What's the OTK?

And a troll awakes from the sinister shadows of the night. Shuddering its skeletal body, black slime dripping from between its hunched spines, it shrieks and shakes its multiple heads to various directions, scanning the wastelands for a victim of its venom. It quivers, howls; and then, sniffing the air, it finds the scent of an animate. With joy it screeches at the full moon; scraping talons upon the ground, it shoots up into the sky on wings of nightmare.

As the beast of malice approaches its pray, it realizes the thread is about a particular deck. It does not know how the concept works, or why it is discussing; all it knows is that its reason to live is to obliterate anything in its way with its excruciating remarks of torture.

Its wings are folded as its emaciated feet crash upon the desert, sand blowing up around it. Shrieking with pleasure it finds the innocent near, chatting and laughing. The troll hisses and steps forward. At last the others realize, and wailing with terror, back off.

Tendrils of darkness swirl from the body of the demonic and horrifying troll, hundred eyes gleaming with malice, talons flashing in the dim light, readying to kill its helpless victims trembling before it. The behemoth opens beastly mouths; saliva oozes from between stretched slick incisors, its black gums glistening. The agonizingly wicked lexis shooting from its forked tongues shoot through the air; they pierce the members’ ears and send them weeping and screaming away. Cackling the troll raises an arm for its final blow. One of the members, staggering and panting, raises a sword and declares the troll’s words are invalid. Cocking its heads the troll with a bony finger objects, hissing more of the toxic statements. The others crumple to the ground, helpless, sensing their power being sapped before them. The troll steps forward, opening ghastly mouths, and –

The 78th trollquote has been released into the Tartarus. For a second the troll is dazed, unsure what had took place; it circles around, and realizes its pray was gone. In its place were bars – bars of impenetrable metal, shining as though it were the sun. With a terrible howl of agony the troll is instantly razed into nothing.

Wildflame

Wildflame

Supernova

• Advanced Members
  • 3,636 posts
    Last Visit

You make Daigusto Sphreeze and then ram your floaters into your opponent's high-ATK monsters summoning one after each other. And then you win because of Sphreeze's effect. This is my build, but take it with a grain of salt, it's been a while since I updated it.

LKD87BX.jpg

Posted Image

Greiga

Greiga

EunWol

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 3,923 posts
Alright I'll try it out and screw around with stuff. Can they work with Divine Wind or Birdman? And I assume the Gustos have their own Psychics to work with the ones you added.

I see Decree and Synchros and instantly think back to my JunkDoppelPlant, does it play something like that while you're setting up? Lots of swarm and different combos and whatnot?

Wildflame

Wildflame

Supernova

• Advanced Members
  • 3,636 posts
    Last Visit

If you're looking for Field Spells, the deck probably has more synergy with Shrine of Mist Valley.

This particular build is very focused in doing the OTK I mentioned. You can probably build a different, more honest to god version, with different combos and whatnot.

Posted Image

Pchi

Pchi

Elite Member

• Elite Members
  • 1,398 posts
    Last Visit Jul 12 2018 10:06 PM

You make Daigusto Sphreeze and then ram your floaters into your opponent's high-ATK monsters summoning one after each other. And then you win because of Sphreeze's effect. This is my build, but take it with a grain of salt, it's been a while since I updated it.

LKD87BX.jpg

Question: How do you trigger Falco, aside from Scrap Dragon? I don't think it's really worth using it or Kamui, since they won't be able to use any of them in the OTK move...

Posted Image

AND GOOD HAIR!!

Wildflame

Wildflame

Supernova

• Advanced Members
  • 3,636 posts
    Last Visit

Question: How do you trigger Falco, aside from Scrap Dragon? I don't think it's really worth using it or Kamui, since they won't be able to use any of them in the OTK move...

Falco is there for its "Level 2 Gusto Tuner" status, that actually helps a lot. You won't be triggering its effect.

Kamui helps getting the combo pieces. Plus she is the Gusto with the lowest ATK, so you summon her last in the ramfest if you need that extra damage to get game.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users