[Finished]gambling contest (finished, please lock)

Awesum13

feeling lucky? this contest is all about cards that require a coin toss and/or a die roll. the requirements are as follows:

1. there must be at least three monsters, at least two traps, and at least one spell
  2. you cannot use the same type of gamble for every card (some cards must have a die roll, some must have a coin toss)
  3. the fee is 5 points, but feel free to donate.
  4. I reserve the right to change rules
  5. I am the only judge.
  6. all competitors must pay the fee on or before May 1st
  7. all cards must be posted here from May 1st until Mother's day (5/11)
  8. I will judge 50% on relation between name, picture and effect, 40% on variation of effect, and 10% on use of correct Yu-Gi-Oh terminology. if all the cards are different and yet similar, bonus points will be given. (for example, if the cards widely vary, but I can see a definitive link between the ten cards, it will help you score)
  9. prizes go 50% for first, 30% for second, and 20% for third, and the winner will also help judge my next contest for trap monsters.
  10. IF NOT ALL COMPETITORS POST THE CARDS BY THE END OF MOTHERS DAY, I WILL KEEP ANY REMAINING POINTS IN THE POT.
  11. ALL DIE ROLLS MUST BE WITH A SIX-SIDED DIE

Pot: 20 points

Competitors:

TEM 23

syo kurusu

Good luck!

feeling lucky? this contest is all about cards that require a coin toss and/or a die roll. the requirements are as follows:

1. there must be five monsters, three traps, and two spells
  2. you cannot use the same type of gamble for every card (some cards must have a die roll, some must have a coin toss)
  3. the fee is 5 points, but feel free to donate.
  4. I reserve the right to change rules
  5. I am the only judge.
  6. all competitors must pay the fee on or before May 1st
  7. all cards must be posted here from May 1st until Mother's day (5/11)
  8. I will judge 50% on relation between name, picture and effect, 40% on variation of effect, and 10% on use of correct Yu-Gi-Oh terminology. if all the cards are different and yet similar, bonus points will be given. (for example, if the cards widely vary, but I can see a definitive link between the ten cards, it will help you score)
  9. prizes go 50% for first, 30% for second, and 20% for third.
  10. IF NOT ALL COMPETITORS POST THE CARDS BY THE END OF MOTHERS DAY, I WILL KEEP ANY REMAINING POINTS IN THE POT.

Pot: 10 points

Competitors:

TEM 23

Good luck!

Do we really have to make that many cards?

My Entry... [Read the written Lore]

[spoiler='My Entry']

487946LV3DreadfulPanpild.png

When this card is summoned, roll a six-sided die and apply the result:
*1-3: Special Summon 1 Level 4 DARK monster from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard.
*4-5: Special Summon 1 Level 7 DARK monster from your hand or graveyard.
*6: Destroy 1 card you control.

565020LV4DreadfulPanparrior.png

When this card is Special Summoned; toss a coin and call it. If you call it right: You can Special Summon 1 DARK Warrior-type monster from your hand in face-up Defense Position.

759247LV4DreadfulPanpdiator.png

This Special Summoned Card gains 500 ATK for each other DARK monster you control During Damage Calculation only. When this card declares an attack, toss a coin and Call it. If you call it wrong; Destroy this card at the End of the Damage Step.

555908LV7DreadfulDukeofMidnight.png

When you activate a DARK monster effect that requires to roll a die once; Roll a six-sided die. If you do; you can apply this card's result for that effect. When this card is destroyed; roll a six-sided die twice. If the combined results if higher than the Level of this card's Level; Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. You can only activate each effect of "Dreadful Duke of Midnight" once per turn.

204937LV7DreadfulPrincessofMidnight.png

When you activate a DARK monster effect that requires to toss a die once; Toss a coin. If you do; you can apply this card's result for that effect. When this card is destroyed; Toss a coin and call it. If you call it right; Special Summon this card from your graveyard You can only activate each effect of "Dreadful Princess of Midnight" once per turn.

351744LVS7DreadfulGhardkun.png

1 DARK tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned; Roll a six-sided die. This card gains ATK equal to the result of the die roll x 200. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF each time an effect that requires rolling a die resolves. This card cannot be destroyed by DARK monsters effects.

201181R4DreadfulPanpaladin.png

2 Level 4 DARK monsters
Once per turn, you can Detach 1 Xyz material; toss a coin and call it. If you call it right; Destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls. If you call it wrong; Banish this card.

445075R7DreadfulKingofthePumpkins.png

2 Level 7 DARK monsters
While this card has Xyz materials; Effects that don't require tossing a coin or rolling a die cannot be activated. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card, activate 1 of the following effects.
*Roll 1 six-sided die; DARK monsters you control gains ATK equal to the result x 200 until the End Phase.
*Toss a coin and call it. If you call it right; Your Opponent skips their Next Draw and Battle Phases.

513433TPreparetoDisguise.png

Toss a coin and call it. If you call it right: You can tribute 1 DARK monster you control; Special Summon 1 "Dreadful" monster from your hand, Deck or graveyard with Level equal to the Level of the Tributed monster. If you call it wrong, Return this card to your hand.

312893TMidnightCelebration.png

When a DARK monster you control is Destroyed; destroy this card. At the Start of your Opponent's Standby Phase, your oppoent must activate 1 of the following effects.
*Roll a six-sided die. Destroy all monsters you control with the same Level as the result.
*Toss a coin and call it. If you call it wrong; Skip this turn's Draw and Battle Phases.

352709SDreadfulSanctuary.png

Effects that require rolling a die or flipping a coin cannot be Negated. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effect in response to your DARK monsters effects that require rolling a die or flipping a coin. When a DARK monster you control is Destroyed; Destroy this card.

[/spoiler]

My Entry... [Read the written Lore]

[spoiler='My Entry']

487946LV3DreadfulPanpild.png

When this card is summoned, roll a six-sided die and apply the result:
*1-3: Special Summon 1 Level 4 DARK monster from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard.
*4-5: Special Summon 1 Level 7 DARK monster from your hand or graveyard.
*6: Destroy 1 card you control.

565020LV4DreadfulPanparrior.png

When this card is Special Summoned; toss a coin and call it. If you call it right: You can Special Summon 1 DARK Warrior-type monster from your hand in face-up Defense Position.

759247LV4DreadfulPanpdiator.png

This Special Summoned Card gains 500 ATK for each other DARK monster you control During Damage Calculation only. When this card declares an attack, toss a coin and Call it. If you call it wrong; Destroy this card at the End of the Damage Step.

555908LV7DreadfulDukeofMidnight.png

When you activate a DARK monster effect that requires to roll a die once; Roll a six-sided die. If you do; you can apply this card's result for that effect. When this card is destroyed; roll a six-sided die twice. If the combined results if higher than the Level of this card's Level; Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. You can only activate each effect of "Dreadful Duke of Midnight" once per turn.

204937LV7DreadfulPrincessofMidnight.png

When you activate a DARK monster effect that requires to toss a die once; Toss a coin. If you do; you can apply this card's result for that effect. When this card is destroyed; Toss a coin and call it. If you call it right; Special Summon this card from your graveyard You can only activate each effect of "Dreadful Princess of Midnight" once per turn.

351744LVS7DreadfulGhardkun.png

1 DARK tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned; Roll a six-sided die. This card gains ATK equal to the result of the die roll x 200. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF each time an effect that requires rolling a die resolves. This card cannot be destroyed by DARK monsters effects.

201181R4DreadfulPanpaladin.png

2 Level 4 DARK monsters
Once per turn, you can Detach 1 Xyz material; toss a coin and call it. If you call it right; Destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls. If you call it wrong; Banish this card.

445075R7DreadfulKingofthePumpkins.png

2 Level 7 DARK monsters
While this card has Xyz materials; Effects that don't require tossing a coin or rolling a die cannot be activated. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card, activate 1 of the following effects.
*Roll 1 six-sided die; DARK monsters you control gains ATK equal to the result x 200 until the End Phase.
*Toss a coin and call it. If you call it right; Your Opponent skips their Next Draw and Battle Phases.

513433TPreparetoDisguise.png

Toss a coin and call it. If you call it right: You can tribute 1 DARK monster you control; Special Summon 1 "Dreadful" monster from your hand, Deck or graveyard with Level equal to the Level of the Tributed monster. If you call it wrong, Return this card to your hand.

312893TMidnightCelebration.png

When a DARK monster you control is Destroyed; destroy this card. At the Start of your Opponent's Standby Phase, your oppoent must activate 1 of the following effects.
*Roll a six-sided die. Destroy all monsters you control with the same Level as the result.
*Toss a coin and call it. If you call it wrong; Skip this turn's Draw and Battle Phases.

352709SDreadfulSanctuary.png

Effects that require rolling a die or flipping a coin cannot be Negated. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effect in response to your DARK monsters effects that require rolling a die or flipping a coin. When a DARK monster you control is Destroyed; Destroy this card.

[/spoiler]

nice.

Archived