Chirox, Antroz and Kharzani - Elements Combine!

Sir Yamiegg

A small set of Level/Rank 7 monsters - a series, not archetype, by official definitions. They also have one effect in common and an extra effect to add to that. 

When this card is Special Summoned, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls: If it is facedown, flip it face-up, also its effect(s) are negated and its ATK becomes 0.

I didn't want them to be all Spellcasters because of all their support, so 1 became a Winged Beast so a number of different techs could be added to a Deck based around these guys. Please leave comments and give feedback! 

Spoilers not working!! Anybody know how to fix this??

AUXILIARY MONSTERS

BmkLApr.jpg

During either player's turn: You can Tribute this card to add 1 "Inika's Chariot", Chirox of the Storm", "The Tyrant Ocean", "Wrath of Mutran" or "Elemental Surge" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

tSc6u7x.jpg

During either player's turn: You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Kharzani of the Water", "Mutran", or "Inika of the Elements" from your Graveyard. If you Special Summoned an Xyz monster with this effect: Attach 1 "Antroz", "Kharzani of the Water", Chirox of the Storm or "Mutran" from your Graveyard to it as an Xyz material.

MAIN SERIES

gjokgvv.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls: If it is facedown, flip it face-up, also its effect(s) are negated and its ATK becomes 0. During the turn you activated this effect: look at your opponent's hand and banish 1 card from their hand, then draw 1 card.

L7DhWvr.jpg

You can reveal this card in your hand: Shuffle it into the Deck, then draw 1 card. You can reveal this card and "Antroz" or "Kharzani of the Water" in your hand: Shuffle them into the Deck, then draw 2 cards. When this card is Special Summoned: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls: If it is facedown, flip it face-up, also its effect(s) are negated and its ATK becomes 0.

r8XRcKA.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls: If it is facedown, flip it face-up, also its effect(s) are negated and its ATK becomes 0. During the turn you activated this effect: you can Special Summon 1 "Antroz" or "Chirox of the Storm" from your Deck.

XYZ MONSTERS

CGlYNiu.jpg

2 Level 7 monsters

During the turn this card is Xyz Summoned: "Kharzani of the Water", Antroz", Chirox of the Storm", and "Mutran" cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card: Special Summon 1 "Jaller Token" (Thunder-Type/WATER/Level 7/ATK 2800/DEF 2800) to your opponent's side of the field in Defense Position, then Special Summon 1 "Kharzani of the Water" or "Antroz" from your Deck or Graveyard.

bHZmnaI.jpg

2 Level 7 monsters
Cannot be targeted by card effects. If this card does not have "Kharzani of the Water", Antroz", Chirox of the Storm" or "Mutran" attached to it as an Xyz material: Banish it. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; Draw 1 card for every face-up Special Summoned monster you control, then inflict 1500 damage to your opponent. During the End Phase: destroy all cards on the field.

SPELLS

DZqLnFE.jpg

When this card is activated while you control no face-up monsters: Pay 1000 Life Points; Special Summon 1 "Kharzani of the Water" from your Deck. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect. "Kharzani of the Water" on the field are unaffected by other card effects. If you control a LIGHT or DARK monster, destroy this card.

I think that, by the way it is right now, their common effect would only affect face-down monsters. It is a one word problem, so you only would need to change "then" for "also" and it would work the way you want.

The xyz monster could be changed to During the turn this card is Xyz Summoned: "Kharzani of the Water", Antroz", Chirox of the Storm", and "Mutran" are unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

The spell card really doesn't make much sense, specially since I don't see a continuous effect. Maybe the one that states that the water monster is unaffected by card effects, which wouldn't really need this card to be continuous. It also need to be fixed to: "Kharzani of the Water" you control are unaffected by other card effects. And If you are going to change it so it isn't a continuous spell card, it could change to: The monster special summoned with this card effect is unaffected by other card effects.

Anway, I think this set is kind of difficult to use, relying mostly on that spell card to work properly or other high level special summon methods to work. Maybe pendulum summon would work with these...

I think that, by the way it is right now, their common effect would only affect face-down monsters. It is a one word problem, so you only would need to change "then" for "also" and it would work the way you want.

The xyz monster could be changed to During the turn this card is Xyz Summoned: "Kharzani of the Water", Antroz", Chirox of the Storm", and "Mutran" are unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

The spell card really doesn't make much sense, specially since I don't see a continuous effect. Maybe the one that states that the water monster is unaffected by card effects, which wouldn't really need this card to be continuous. It also need to be fixed to: "Kharzani of the Water" you control are unaffected by other card effects. And If you are going to change it so it isn't a continuous spell card, it could change to: The monster special summoned with this card effect is unaffected by other card effects.

Anway, I think this set is kind of difficult to use, relying mostly on that spell card to work properly or other high level special summon methods to work. Maybe pendulum summon would work with these...

Thanks for the feedback! I'm making changes now, and adding new cards. I think the half-LP cost is too heavy, so I'll change that to 1000 LP. The point of the Continuous is that ALL Kharzani of the Water are unaffected by other card effects, not just the Summoned one, but I'll change the PSCT according to your post. 

Pendulum actually wasn't out when I created these, but you're right on that front - Odd-Eyes could also help with Summoning Rank 7s. 

Wrath of Mutran and Elemental Surge are coming later. I have a rough idea of their effects - negation/protection cards, but I'm open to suggestions about them.

Archived