My First Card (Shaman of the Burning Legion)

d4rk4ss4ss1n

Hi this is my first card to upload in here, hope you like it.

172861.jpg

Card Effect:

You can banish this Attack Position card to special summon up to 3 FIRE monsters with 200 DEF or lower from your graveyard, and negate all effects of the special sumoned monster. At the End Phase of the turn you activate this effect; Destroy all monster Special Summoned by this effect. You can only u se the effect of "Shaman of the Burning Legion" once per turn.

I made it from other site, I dont know if it's ok.

There are not FIre-type monsters. There are pyro-type and FIRE attribute monsters.  Also, you don't state from where you can special summon the monsters.

If you want it to summon FIRE attribute monsters from the deck it would be like this:

You can banish this face-up attack position monster on your possession: Special summon up to 3 FIRE monsters with a DEF or 200 or less, from your deck. Destroy them during the end phase.

When this card is face-up attack position on the field, You can banish this card to Special Summon up to 3 Pyro-type monsters with 200 DEF or lower all monster that special summon by this card effect will destroy at the end of your turn. from your deck. During the End Phase, destroy all monsters that were Special Summoned by this effect.

OCG fix:

You can banish this Attack Position card: Special Summon up to 3 FIRE monsters with 200 DEF or less (put location of summoning). At the End Phase of the turn you activate this effect: Destroy all monsters Special Summoned by this effect.

This card would work pretty well in Flamvells, considering the nature of their members. However, you do need to put WHERE the monsters are summoned from. If you're doing this from the Deck, then this card's effect becomes a much stronger version of Rescue Cat except for FIRE monsters. Keep in mind Cat is currently banned BTW.

If from the Graveyard, then it's a better choice, however you do need to put some form of restriction on its effect. Rescue Rabbit has a hard OPT clause on it; you need one here as well.

I'm not really sure how I feel about this.  Its really just a downgrade of rekindling since you have to use a normal summon and its capped at 3 summons.  I'm not sure if with those limitations quasar can still be easily made though, so as far as I know its like Sakura said, a good flamvell/laval support without the aspect of being limited.

I must say that for a first card, it is a very decent effort. Its a good Flamvell/Laval Support and may be stretched to 3. But by its own effect it could be a amazing Synchro engine. A really good effort, especially for a first attempt. OCG obviously needed work but you'll pick that up in time. Just keep at it.

Archived