ITT Truthful things to say about Daemon.

Simping For Hina

die

No matter if this is a joke or not, I find anything that pertains to my life and self-worth as an attack. I understand that you are probably in need of some manner of compassionate, so I instill in you that each life is important and meaningful, no matter how it is looked up. They should all be looked at with care. Now, if I have done anything for you to hate me or request of my death, I apologize wholehearted against it. Your comment is not without reason, but please start caring about me and others as a person, as I am just as much one as you are. Thank you for understanding and I hope that your life reaches a high longevity, as you are someone in this world that matters and means something; You are someone who will make something of them-self. You are worth it. As you requested me to die, I have only one request for you: Live.

I'm just being truthful, yours is more of a quite light grey

R

A

C

I

S

T

No matter if this is a joke or not, I find anything that pertains to my life and self-worth as an attack. I understand that you are probably in need of some manner of compassionate, so I instill in you that each life is important and meaningful, no matter how it is looked up. They should all be looked at with care. Now, if I have done anything for you to hate me or request of my death, I apologize wholehearted against it. Your comment is not without reason, but please start caring about me and others as a person, as I am just as much one as you are. Thank you for understanding and I hope that your life reaches a high longevity, as you are someone in this world that matters and means something; You are someone who will make something of them-self. You are worth it. As you requested me to die, I have only one request for you: Live.

R

A

C

I

S

T

Cut the cornered rat crap and do something better with your time than pretending like you're better than everyone else on a funking yugioh card maker forum

Thank you for the kind words.

Archived