Hello mates, I just decided to post 1 of my cards and see how it goes. I'm new here. I love the Kamen Riders, If you haven't hear about the Kamens, they're similar to the Power Rangers but way better. The show is very popular among asians and it is very entertaining.

Just a radom Kamen, the original #1. I know the card works along "Takeshi Hongo", I haven't finish him yet, no decent pictures. Anyways, here it is.

Xf7pcHS.png

LORE:
This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Takeshi Hongo" you control; equip this to that card, OR: Unequip this card and return it to the bottom of your Deck. While equipped by this effect, you can double the equipped monster's ATK during your battle Phase only; Then this card is destroyed and "Takeshi Hongo" returns to the ower's hand. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Moster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed y battle, destroy this card instead.)

Picture taken from mother Google.
[spoiler=Link]http://hqscreen.com/wallpapers/l/1366x768/30/fantasy_art_artwork_kamen_rider_1366x768_29840.jpg[/spoiler]
Image has bee modified by me.

Archived